Expired Havoc

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Expired Havoc

I have a bottle of RPN Havoc (its the clear bottle) that expired 02/11,Ive had it for about 2 years now but i've never opened the bottle and it still has the clear plastic wrap around the top. Its been stored in my closet for the most part and hasn't been out in the heat. I was wondering if its still good for me to use and would the dosage still be the same? Thank you very much for your help and input its very much appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%

Send it to me and I will do a scientific test on it
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

LOL..The reason i ask is because my friend works at a pharmacy and he told me any medication that expires they have to send back or throw away because its looses its potency and it can change the chemical structure i guess so it wouldn't be the same but. That's why im asking again thanks for the help and your input.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%

It should be good my friend. Use it and have fun
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Elsitu718 View Post
    LOL..The reason i ask is because my friend works at a pharmacy and he told me any medication that expires they have to send back or throw away because its looses its potency and it can change the chemical structure i guess so it wouldn't be the same but. That's why im asking again thanks for the help and your input.
    Epi it's not like phera plex it won't lose it's effects like that quickly. If you have kept it in a cool dry place you should be good to go.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm sure it's garbage man as it's expired. Send it to me and I will make sure it is disposed of properly...

Lol...seriuosly though, most PHs are good for years past the expiration date if stored properly so you are good to go
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Elsitu718 View Post
    I have a bottle of RPN Havoc (its the clear bottle) that expired 02/11,Ive had it for about 2 years now but i've never opened the bottle and it still has the clear plastic wrap around the top. Its been stored in my closet for the most part and hasn't been out in the heat. I was wondering if its still good for me to use and would the dosage still be the same? Thank you very much for your help and input its very much appreciated.
    This has been ask many times. Simple answer is that your supplements will be just fine "potent", it has been such a short period of time since they expired.
    But it is a good question.

More than likely in the absents of extreme heat(130+) or moisture intrusion, our supplements could last decades.

Link --> http://www.endtimesreport.com/Prescr...longevity.html

Link --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172547-how-long-i.html
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

like i said i've never opened the bottle and its been stored in my closet. OK, thanks guys i appreciate the input. Sorry for a re post. Looking forward to a great 4 week. If your wondering my cycle its going to be 20mg for first 3 days then 30mg for rest of week then 30mg for the next and the final 9 days left im gonna do 40mg.

Similar Forum Threads

1. expired ph??
    By RJPX919 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:00 AM
  2. Expired IGF
    By goldylight in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:37 PM
  3. Expired T4
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1