Best pre-wo without 1,3: Ultima or..?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hi guys,

I've been on Jack3d for quite some time but I have problems with 1,3
I know i'm not alone, so I am looking for a pre-wo without it. I read good things about Omega Ultima, anyone can confirm?

I'm ok with stims (just not the 1,3), actually simple caffeine works really well on me but I take pills for it, so I'd be ok with Ultima as I'd add caffeine to it.

Is there any other choice that I could consider? I take high doses of BCAA as I always keep carbs low, 6gr of Beta ala, caffeine, fish oil and Whey.

I started 4 PES Anabeta 4 days ago so I cut everything but the basic to run it alone, but still want a pre-wo

thanks!

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I've been on Jack3d for quite some time but I have problems with 1,3
I know i'm not alone, so I am looking for a pre-wo without it. I read good things about Omega Ultima, anyone can confirm?

I'm ok with stims (just not the 1,3), actually simple caffeine works really well on me but I take pills for it, so I'd be ok with Ultima as I'd add caffeine to it.

Is there any other choice that I could consider? I take high doses of BCAA as I always keep carbs low, 6gr of Beta ala, caffeine, fish oil and Whey.

I started 4 PES Anabeta 4 days ago so I cut everything but the basic to run it alone, but still want a pre-wo

thanks!
check out the following and just add your caffeine Primordial Performance PreMax ;BSN NO-Xplode Caffeine Free ;MAN Sports Clout
MAN Sports Body Octane;LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks man

I've been sticking to Jack3d for so long I was totally not "up to date" with the prewo stuff, especially 1,3 free ones..
Ultima is out of stock at Predator so I gotta try something else for next month.
I heard good about the LG and PreMax too, can't stand the NO explode tho'.. I'll got with either PreMax or the LG one

EDIT: I see anadraulic's got Geranium in it tho', which is 1,3

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna go completely stim free, yah ultima is pretty darn good. If your just looking for 1,3 free, then of course the options open up considerably. SAN fierce to me is absolutely incredible if your not worried about caffeine, two scoops of that pre WO and you'll have some ridiculous workouts.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I wanted to try out ultima but I think I didn't get it because it was very expensive. Check out Anabolic Ignite or NO3. Anabolic ignite has creatine and BCAA nitrate in it. Very good product and pretty cheap.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
THanks a lot guys,

Yes I'm just after 1,3 free, I love caffeine, overall I like stims, it's just the 1,3 :/

I ran E-bol before starting Anabeta and got great results from it, Pumpbol is from Thermolife as well, that could be interesting.

But all sound interesting I'll take a look at the facts and try to decide

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I decided to go with Lit Up.

I read several reviews, facts and ingredients on I think all the 1,3 free pre-wo. I narrowed down to Assault and Lit Up, I decided to try Lit Up based on the fact that
it seemed more mind/muscle oriented which is actually what I like on a pre-wo.
E-bol (ran two bottles) gave me a pretty impressive increase in strength, I ran caffeine that gives me the rush before hitting the iron and beta-ala which I just love,
E-bol effects is stable, strength gains are all there even if I finished the "cycle" two weeks ago.

Now on Anabeta which is suppose to need no help from other sups, hence, what was left was the mind/muscle help. Again Lit Up seemed the one, priced right, good profile, good reviews..
With Anabeta as main supplement I just had to "build around it", hope it works.

I will never take 1,3 again, can't believe I've been on it for so long

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
one that doesnt get talked about enough is XF Vengeance-awesome product. Other good ones are Hemavol powder,body octane/clout,cl whiteflood v2

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Omega Ultima is the shi####

I have tried many none stim and stim pre workout below is just few... -- but Ultima is the best I have tried... Hands down... if you have not try it then you should.. will be using this for long time...

ultima
Pre-max
MST Ragnarok
PUMP

Assault
Lit-up
Jack
Ragnarok
RPM
Mesomorph

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could also add Drive, CN, BCAAs to make a nice little pre workout stack.

and when i have taken assault, i literally dont feel anything. but i know alot of people like it.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
islandmagic
I will try it, definitely :)

I love Omega, for BCAA and Beta-ala they're my "go-to" with their Alpha series, simple, pure, straight, just what I like.
Unfortunately they're out of Ultima which was my first choice, 3 weeks to wait for it, and I wanted to run a pre-wo with it
I'll start a log on Anabeta even to keep track of the interaction with the two different pre-wo, since I just started and I'll run two bottles
I'll have a chance to use it with both.

R1balla, that could do also yes, altho' I already have BCAAs pre/intra and post. Actually, I find taking high doses of BCAA being
one of the most effective thing on me

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
it took me a long time to make a change from pre-max to Ultima and it was the best decision every.. I am droping all other pre-work drinks and just use Ultima... Only thing - allways out of stock.. So next time for me I am drop $$$$ so I can get 5 tubs!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Sam here,
I'm always lost when the products I use/like they're out of stock and I hate to "have" to pick something else,
that's why my orders are massive every time. I'll hunt Ultima till it's back in stock and stack up too :)
As for PreMax, I read good things about that as well but holy cow, the price/servings ration is insane..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got Lit-Up. I was going to recommend that or SuperPump Max.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you wanna go completely stim free, yah ultima is pretty darn good. If your just looking for 1,3 free, then of course the options open up considerably. SAN fierce to me is absolutely incredible if your not worried about caffeine, two scoops of that pre WO and you'll have some ridiculous workouts.
Thanks for the feedback!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
one that doesnt get talked about enough is XF Vengeance-awesome product. Other good ones are Hemavol powder,body octane/clout,cl whiteflood v2
Yup White FLOOD v1 & v2 is 1,3 free

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up,RPM,Animal Rage,White FloodV2...some nice non-1,3Dime alternatives out there.