Started anabeta/titanium/adamantium today!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well... I ordered two bottles of each, and started my 8 week run today. I've been on protein - only supplementation for a couple months now. Anyways, Took them as instructed, took some yok3d and slammed down a scoop of 1mr and hit the gym! Aggression was through the roof! I havnt had a workout like this in a longgg time. Tore shoulders bis and abs up. Great pump, great workout, great feeling. Definitely excited for whats to come. Ps - hopefully the brand new gf appreciates the extra boost(;.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice initial feedback....much appreciated! Keep us posted on how the stack works.

Yoked and anabeta combo pumps must be insane

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a very decent stack to say the least.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well... I ordered two bottles of each, and started my 8 week run today. I've been on protein - only supplementation for a couple months now. Anyways, Took them as instructed, took some yok3d and slammed down a scoop of 1mr and hit the gym! Aggression was through the roof! I havnt had a workout like this in a longgg time. Tore shoulders bis and abs up. Great pump, great workout, great feeling. Definitely excited for whats to come. Ps - hopefully the brand new gf appreciates the extra boost(;.
Thanks for the feedback! I have a feeling she will like the DAA/LCLT combo ;)

The NAT is amazing for aggression, I love it, great to see you also had a nice increase in aggression!

Keep us posted :D