Omega sports-ultima is islandamgic

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi all---

I want to give some love to Omega for a great pr-workout... I have tried a few none stim pre-workout- Nothing comes close to Ultima... Even pre-max is not as good .. I know folks is going to say what!!!!!

Great Focus
you feel the endurance
I can push one more rep
It will be a my staple for now on...
Price I do not care- SHI### works
Taste I do not care the SHI$$ works

I am going to be buying 4 tubs it is that great

1.ultima
2.Pre-max
3.MST Ragnarok
4.PUMP ( take out the red pill)

Reactions: T50
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Price isnt all bad. I only use pre work out and lift 4 times a week. The jar lasts me a really long time. Plus for how effective it is I don't think the price is unfair at all. I'm on my 3rd straight.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultima is by far the best non-stim preworkout made to date. It gives 99% of stim pre-workout products a run for their money as well with regards to performance. Especially because Ultima increases in effectiveness overtime, where most other pre-workouts will progressively lose effectiveness [at least with regards to the common stims found in them].

Good stuff.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is by far the best non-stim preworkout made to date. It gives 99% of stim pre-workout products a run for their money as well with regards to performance. Especially because Ultima increases in effectiveness overtime, where most other pre-workouts will progressively lose effectiveness [at least with regards to the common stims found in them].

Good stuff.
Couldn't have said it better myself :) Ultima FTW

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ill likely try this stuff nxt time its in stock, its raved about pretty hard

Ducati7

Awards
Im definitely going to try this since I need a Stim-Free formula...I think im going to try Trinitine at some pt too.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Play basksetball in the hot sun 3 hours guess what i going to do now going on a bike ride 6 miles. Yep shi##1# is the real deal off to my bike ride

Great fing product

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ultima Is king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes The more I use it the more I love it-- Please get it back in stock soon.. Because I am going to buy 10 off the bat!!!!! Wife gave me the ok!! can I get like 5% off if I get 10???

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yea man Ultima get's better each time you use it. Cumulative effects are great :) Speaking of Ultima, gotta order some. Haven't used it in a few months.