Erase Acceptable Replacement When Lean Xtreme Isn't Available?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So I know Erase is more than just a cortisol blocker, it's an AI, etc; etc; so my boy had a bottle of Lean Xtreme laying around his place of business that he was going to set aside for me... well it's gone. He said he'd give me something else in the same price range. They do have Erase. I'm wondering if the cortisol-blocking aspect of Erase is comparable to Lean Xtreme's, which is solely a cortisol-blocker. I'm losing fat and losing fat, but my gut and face are staying the puffiest, and the past year has been insanely stressful. So I'm going to hope this is colrtisol-related and try a product to help fix that. Furthering my theory that this is cortisol related is that pictures of me the last time I weighed 205, show a much leaner face. This was over a year ago, before all the stress, here I am, 205, with a fatter face than the last 205. It all adds up. So... is Erase comparable?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Are my threads blacklisted or is my question so stupid that it doesn't even warrant a response?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is comparable. The synergy with its AI effects makes a very powerful hormone modulating complex

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd say Reduce XT would be a more appropriate replacement for LX.

appleyard777

Awards
I think Erase and LX are both great but if you are looking to attack cortisol i would go with Lean FX as thats where it shines more so than Erase and is a good replacement. Or like mentioned above Reduce XT is another

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say Reduce XT would be a more appropriate replacement for LX.
This^

I think Erase is a terrific product. However, I think Reduce XT is a much more appropriate LX replacement.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
try something like forma to pull water out of your body

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I actually have only heard of Formestane, know nothing of it. Also, I'm pretty sure there's no extra water in my body. I drink two gallons plus a few glasses per day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reduce xt, or supress c would be suitable replacements.

if you went with erase, i'd say go with supress c for a stack, and if you went with reduce xt, i'd say get some transdermal formestane to stack together.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reduce xt, or supress c would be suitable replacements.

if you went with erase, i'd say go with supress c for a stack, and if you went with reduce xt, i'd say get some transdermal formestane to stack together.
No need to stack Erase with another cortisol blocker

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to stack Erase with another cortisol blocker
Was thinking the same thing!

I stacked Erase and Reduce XT together and my joints were in a lot of pain, stacking a cortisol blocker is too much. Erase by itself is all around great!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This^

I think Erase is a terrific product. However, I think Reduce XT is a much more appropriate LX replacement.
Agree with this here.

Mike

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce XT, X-Lean, Suppress - C or any 7 keto product would be suitable as a stand alone cort controlling product.