Fainting....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe it's me and my weird body, or how I respond to things......Taking tight in the Am, with 15oz of water, and a MM4, and whamo standing on the playground today at recess I went down......Passed right out, I felt ok, a little hot as it's hot as hell out there today..... and next i know my little ones are looking over me and saying, "is she dead, quick get a stick"..................Got to love special ed little ones.....LOL

Am I not taking in enough water? I try to drink 2 32oz bottles a day at school than at the gym another one......SO I think i am getting enough.........:(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some of the med oriented folks could answer this.

You may be experiencing spikes and drops in blood pressure so maybe lay off or reduce the dosage. Either way, not the kind of symptoms to ignore.

I'd hate to see you end up as a teacher-on-a-stick. lol

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what did u eat for breakfast w/ the pills?

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Yes . . . low blood sugar levels could cause this.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Hoping it was just the poor air quality today, and being outside for 40 mins that made me pass out.....I eat a cliff bar in the AM on the drive to school, drink my OJ and than my water........

Teacher on a stick huh? no all i got was a egg on my head the size of New York, and yes it is sore.....

Hoping its the weather, I just got a tourny date for my next karate compition, and its only a little over a month away........Hiyyyaaaaa :) No time for sickness

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wrangle are you doing any carb deplete right now..?

I

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's kind of scary, could it be hypoglycemia? Do you remember any symptoms beforehand - lightheadedness, dizziness, etc? Try a breakfast with lower GI carbs like some oatmeal or a high fiber cereal maybe. Throw some protein in there too while your at it.

Hoping it was just the poor air quality today, and being outside for 40 mins that made me pass out.....I eat a cliff bar in the AM on the drive to school, drink my OJ and than my water........

Teacher on a stick huh? no all i got was a egg on my head the size of New York, and yes it is sore.....

Hoping its the weather, I just got a tourny date for my next karate compition, and its only a little over a month away........Hiyyyaaaaa :) No time for sickness

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Mad man I am doing the no carbs after 2pm, seems to be working well for me...So I am thinking today was a fluke due to the heat!!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so basically up until you fainted all you had eaten was a nutrition bar and a glass of OJ?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oats for breakfast! Use the Muscle Milk!

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
drop the OJ anyways. If you want the O, eat an orange.

L

Lich

Banned
Awards
Thats strange...could be a fluke thing....

When I read "Out at recess" I was like WTF. ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
First of all, I think that you need more water.

Secondly, I always come close to passing out from time to time when in extreme depletion and especially when coupled with stimulants. I'm guessing low blood sugar. You need to be sure to eat "clean" carbs ....not sugary things like OJ and cliff bars. Although a glass of OJ might be the ticket if you feel dizzy again.

Also, as stated, you should post your diet and training. Depletion will come from a combination of calorie intake versus calorie expenditure AND what the intake calories consist of. Stimulants will lend to the dehydration problem as well as increasing body temp due to more expenditure of calories. Don't get "stuck" again. Let's see your diet and training protocol.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She's not pregnant.. ;)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She's not pregnant.. ;)

No,but my wife is .....see what happens when you train and eat a clean diet.Living a healthy life can become expensive especialy in about 5 months....We find out idf it's a boy or girl tommorow...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear, brother! Congrats!! :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Madman..you virile SOB you! lol. Your sperm got all buff as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Madman..you virile SOB you! lol. Your sperm got all buff as well.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Congrats MM!!

ManBeast

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank's guy, I appreciate your good wishes...The verdict it's gonna be a BOY!!!!!!!

He wont be here til 01/01/05 but I will have the plastic weight set ready...LOL

Ooooops sorry wranglegirl i don't mean to cut into your thread
Im just so excited..... :drunk:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 6
P Training Forum 15