Creatine Nitrate only on WO days?
- 07-07-2011, 12:17 PM
- 07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
To get the benefits/effects of creatine it must be used daily. For the nitrates, you can use it only preworkout. I recommend buying some bulk Magnesium creatine chelate (MCC) or trinitine or creatine monohydrate for your off days to stretch out your creatine nitrate and only use it on workout days. Thats what a lot of people do here.:blindfold:
- 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM
you can get more around 6 months worth of Creatine mono for $10 at Nutraplanet. 3 grams a day on off days will do just fine.
NutraPlanet Creatine Monohydrate (500 grams): Discount Creatine Monohydrate Supplements:blindfold:
07-07-2011, 12:47 PM
07-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Is it unopened? Not too sure on the expired part but I'm sure it won't kill you.
07-07-2011, 12:57 PM
I'd stick to that plan and then mono (or whatever your preferred creatine is) on off days.
07-07-2011, 12:59 PM
07-07-2011, 01:01 PM
07-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
- By APSFAN in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:41 AM
- By eddiejerom in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:41 AM
- By Problem in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM
- By packers6211 in forum SupplementsReplies: 110Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:27 AM