Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D]

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We weren't kidding when we said it was an upgrade

    ACTUALLY, I THINK YOU WERE BEING TOO MODEST.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,421
    Answers
    0


    Effects on Dopamine

    At a concentration of 20mM, Higenamine has been shown in vitro to deplete dopamine concentrations in PC12 neuronal cells by 55.2% with an IC50 of 18.2mM;[16] this was thought to be through inhibition of tyrosine hydroxylase, which converts L-DOPA into dopamine.[17]

    http://examine.com/supplements/Higenamine/

    Any concerns for depression on this stuff?

    Depression is one of the most common problems associated with low dopamine levels. Fatigue, a loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities, and an inability to focus are common symptoms of depression. Drug and alcohol addiction sometimes develops as a coping mechanism for depression as the affected person searches for ways to feel better, even if only for a short period of time. The weight gain associated with low dopamine levels may be related to emotional eating in many cases.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Registered User
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Effects on Dopamine

    At a concentration of 20mM, Higenamine has been shown in vitro to deplete dopamine concentrations in PC12 neuronal cells by 55.2% with an IC50 of 18.2mM;[16] this was thought to be through inhibition of tyrosine hydroxylase, which converts L-DOPA into dopamine.[17]

    http://examine.com/supplements/Higenamine/

    Any concerns for depression on this stuff?

    Depression is one of the most common problems associated with low dopamine levels. Fatigue, a loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities, and an inability to focus are common symptoms of depression. Drug and alcohol addiction sometimes develops as a coping mechanism for depression as the affected person searches for ways to feel better, even if only for a short period of time. The weight gain associated with low dopamine levels may be related to emotional eating in many cases.
    Im on my off cycle of enhanced and i can say i felt depressed for 2 weeks and couldnt wait to get back on until I took focus xt.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,456
    Answers
    8


    Higenamine does not cross over into the CNS where neuronal cells are located. Therefore, it is physiologically impossible for it to cause depression unless injected directly into your brain
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,456
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post

    Im on my off cycle of enhanced and i can say i felt depressed for 2 weeks and couldnt wait to get back on until I took focus xt.
    Since focus xt ameliorated your "depression," the cause is simply stimulant withdrawal
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,456
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Effects on Dopamine

    At a concentration of 20mM, Higenamine has been shown in vitro to deplete dopamine concentrations in PC12 neuronal cells by 55.2% with an IC50 of 18.2mM;[16] this was thought to be through inhibition of tyrosine hydroxylase, which converts L-DOPA into dopamine.[17]

    http://examine.com/supplements/Higenamine/

    Any concerns for depression on this stuff?

    Depression is one of the most common problems associated with low dopamine levels. Fatigue, a loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities, and an inability to focus are common symptoms of depression. Drug and alcohol addiction sometimes develops as a coping mechanism for depression as the affected person searches for ways to feel better, even if only for a short period of time. The weight gain associated with low dopamine levels may be related to emotional eating in many cases.
    What should be bolded in the abstract is a concentration OF 20 MILLIMOLAR. So not only would you need to inject higenamine, but you'd need to inject a metric ton.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Registered User
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Since focus xt ameliorated your "depression," the cause is simply stimulant withdrawal
    Caff-free FXT and yes thats probably what it was. I couldnt imagine how strong a cocaine withdrawal would be
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in