7-Keto and Metabolic Diet

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Pretty stupid question but... Metabolic Diet is supposed to raise Ketosterones in your body as well as means to burn the fat. Is 7-Keto pills worth taking? Is it useless? Perhaps it's even better because it aids the Ketos already present?

What are the thoughts on taking that during a Metabolic diet? All comments appreciated!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Pretty stupid question but... Metabolic Diet is supposed to raise Ketosterones in your body as well as means to burn the fat. Is 7-Keto pills worth taking? Is it useless? Perhaps it's even better because it aids the Ketos already present?

What are the thoughts on taking that during a Metabolic diet? All comments appreciated!

in low carb diet the thyroids become more "slow" your body adjust them to the new "metabolic process" so is good take 7-keto for help them.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I'll have to look up the metabolite :D

nice post

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i say take it

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I guess that is what I was asking; if there were benefits and if they would "boost" the ketones that are being released by my body.

As far as the thyroid goes, I guess that would be the main difference from a full on keto to metabolic as on the weekends I load up on carbs and kinda toss it for a loop.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess that is what I was asking; if there were benefits and if they would "boost" the ketones that are being released by my body.

As far as the thyroid goes, I guess that would be the main difference from a full on keto to metabolic as on the weekends I load up on carbs and kinda toss it for a loop.
7-keto will help you to boost your thyroids but you need know the other side:

“boost" the ketones sometimes not is too easy for some people this DEPENDS of one of the little powerful friend called liver and the loved insulin ;) and some normal metabolic process.

Note: if your glycogen reserves of your body are not totally low you will never flush the ketones. Doing this you forced your body to search for another energy source “rush” to maintain you live, now occur the shift to use Fat as the primary fuel and the MOST important thing you need know Gluconeogenesis is inevitable in the human body