Stumbled on a new fat burner...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well guy's, you know I have been on a intense comeback the last 10 months..I have all the mass I need (well can always use more)...my biggest chalenge is getting ripped..I lost 70 pounds in 10 months but the last couple of weeks you guessed it another plateau.So I did a refeed this weekend gained 8lbs of water but boy were my muscles huge a little puffy, but huge none the less.My biceps measure 20 inches pumped not cold...So Ive tried all the latest and greatest fat burners and none really wowed me other than the good ole eca stack. I have started to take a combination that is ripping me up.This combo really seems to be working is 25mg Ephedrine HCL,112 mg Yohimbine,600mg Gugilipid,900mg of Macana Purines 15% L-Dopa to increase HGH naturally.25mg of DHEA,Goat weed and green tea extract.The Thermogenic action is unreal you will get hot flashes and sweat quite easily,but this combo seems to work.I will update after my very controlled study on this concoxtion is complete....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would burst into flames if I took that stack.lol

Glad its working out for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fat burner product has really ever done anything for me. I am an endomorph. I have trouble loosing fat, but adding weight is easy as long as its muscle AND FAT!.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Just reading that combo sends my stomach into spasms......good luck :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A close second to that would be Tight/ephedrine/green tea extract.. I'm on that combo at the moment.. ;)

I got plenty of Yohimbine Hcl, should add that in.. :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Columbine, lmao.

Any voices in your head Madman? Not wearing tinfoil underwear again are you?

Just checking.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I think anyone taking 112mg of Yohimbine would be quite amped, lol. This is hcl, not herbal yohimbe, right?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I may have mislead you guys on the dosage of the yohimbine each tab is 112.5mg but its 9mg of yohimbine but still enough to sweat like a cheap **** Sorry I did not read the bottle completly.My Bad :frustrate

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Ya, lol that makes a tad of a difference haha =)

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
I may have mislead you guys on the dosage of the yohimbine each tab is 112.5mg but its 9mg of yohimbine but still enough to sweat like a cheap **** Sorry I did not read the bottle completly.My Bad :frustrate
Oh so it's in a bottle. Is this a commercial product?
You gonna tell us what it is?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh so it's in a bottle. Is this a commercial product?
You gonna tell us what it is?

These supps are purchased seperatly....just read each one and go to GNC or wherever... :think: