Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    good to see your not getting pooped on for use of the H word like over on bb

BTW hey y'all. Just remebered my login info here
    no one even mentioned it until you, jerkface
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. And it would take a longtime for this to go through as well. All the PH's are still being sold, and those unlike the ones mentioned above actually have bad side effects. I am sure they are trying to slowly destroy the supp companies, but they have a ton of work to do to get there. Supps would then just become underground and be sold anyway.
    •   

3. The supp companies need a politician who backs them. They would be able to use all the boards to promote their campaigns.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    The supp companies need a politician who backs them. They would be able to use all the boards to promote their campaigns.
    Take a look at the hate and ignorance in the General Chat area and tell me you would use this board while running for anything higher than junior high student government lol. Supp companies are not going to have lobbyists, but the elected officials have email addresses and so do their aides. See a bill? Make yourself heard.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I would like to take this time to declare my intent to run for 6th grade class treasurer. If I'm elected, you'll all get 45 extra seconds between each class to roam the hallways leisurely, and not have to run to class so you start to sweat and make the girl you think is cute not like you. I also vow to throw a pizza party in celebration of my inauguration*

*cheese only, 'cause like more is expensive and like some people might not like meat and stuff
    •   

6. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    good to see your not getting pooped on for use of the H word like over on bb

BTW hey y'all. Just remebered my login info here
    bb.com is such a joke. That has to be one of the most illiterate, immature and unhelpful community of meatheads existing lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    no one even mentioned it until you, jerkface
    'That Guy'... always and forever <3
    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    bb.com is such a joke. That has to be one of the most illiterate, immature and unhelpful community of meatheads existing lol
    Haha by meatheads you mean skinny teens asking for PH help right?

8. Money talks

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Thanks. Both links work for me and I read the proposal, but this isn't the first time and won't be the last that we see something similar. I just see it as an opportunity though for people and companies to get active. Most times our elected officials don't have a personal opinion on a topic like this, but they have to vote yes or no. They don't have time to fully research each and every topic that comes across their desk, so help them out and write them.
    i had this conversation on another forum with some real players in the world of supplements....their opinion is that the supplement company owners are so cuthroat that they couldn't get together on anything-even if it is in their best interests.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had this conversation on another forum with some real players in the world of supplements....their opinion is that the supplement company owners are so cuthroat that they couldn't get together on anything-even if it is in their best interests.
    Clearly we need them to form a fellowship...

11. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    'That Guy'... always and forever <3

Haha by meatheads you mean skinny teens asking for PH help right?
    That too. The ones who actually have admirable physiques tend to be arrogant and abusive so it's pointless. That site is all sorts of retarded but I have come across the few good folks who lurk on that board.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I can't really say that surprises me as you see it on the boards, just on a smaller scale. Too often, reps have to resort to attacking the products of other companies when their own product should be strong enough to stand on its own without having to drop down to that level. I won't speak for others, but there are some companies that won't ever see my money or that of who I refer products to purely based on how they are represented on the boards. Don't worry bigt, Taurus is one of the good ones

13. yah i cant wait to get my vitamin c and DAA from the black market
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  14. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I can't really say that surprises me as you see it on the boards, just on a smaller scale. Too often, reps have to resort to attacking the products of other companies when their own product should be strong enough to stand on its own without having to drop down to that level. I won't speak for others, but there are some companies that won't ever see my money or that of who I refer products to purely based on how they are represented on the boards. Don't worry bigt, Taurus is one of the good ones
    I think it's also understandable how it can be a little too unoriginal and annoying when someone is asking for suggestions regarding supplemenation for a particular goal/purpose and the reps chime in promoting their own products. Sure, their job is to promote their own products but in other threads containing write-ups which lead to logs, etc. That's the way I feel they should market. It's kind of "wow, didn't see THAT coming ".

If a certain product is that good, members who have used the product(s) will naturally chime in. That's just the way things work. People can't help but tell everyone and anyone they know about something good when they found it and it has helped them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dietary supplement
    By TipTopShape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:07 PM
  2. dietary supplement help
    By bkkbond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:55 PM
  3. Lieberman Responds to Dietary Supplement Safety Act
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat