Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    'That Guy'... always and forever <3

Haha by meatheads you mean skinny teens asking for PH help right?
    That too. The ones who actually have admirable physiques tend to be arrogant and abusive so it's pointless. That site is all sorts of retarded but I have come across the few good folks who lurk on that board.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had this conversation on another forum with some real players in the world of supplements....their opinion is that the supplement company owners are so cuthroat that they couldn't get together on anything-even if it is in their best interests.
    I can't really say that surprises me as you see it on the boards, just on a smaller scale. Too often, reps have to resort to attacking the products of other companies when their own product should be strong enough to stand on its own without having to drop down to that level. I won't speak for others, but there are some companies that won't ever see my money or that of who I refer products to purely based on how they are represented on the boards. Don't worry bigt, Taurus is one of the good ones
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yah i cant wait to get my vitamin c and DAA from the black market
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

4. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I can't really say that surprises me as you see it on the boards, just on a smaller scale. Too often, reps have to resort to attacking the products of other companies when their own product should be strong enough to stand on its own without having to drop down to that level. I won't speak for others, but there are some companies that won't ever see my money or that of who I refer products to purely based on how they are represented on the boards. Don't worry bigt, Taurus is one of the good ones
    I think it's also understandable how it can be a little too unoriginal and annoying when someone is asking for suggestions regarding supplemenation for a particular goal/purpose and the reps chime in promoting their own products. Sure, their job is to promote their own products but in other threads containing write-ups which lead to logs, etc. That's the way I feel they should market. It's kind of "wow, didn't see THAT coming ".

If a certain product is that good, members who have used the product(s) will naturally chime in. That's just the way things work. People can't help but tell everyone and anyone they know about something good when they found it and it has helped them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dietary supplement
    By TipTopShape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. Dietary Supplement Boosts Insulin Sensitivity
    By 200wannabe in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
  3. dietary supplement help
    By bkkbond in forum Anabolics