Decaff pre-workout?

mcgee1516

Awards
Soon I'm going to be switching my workout schedule to evenings due to work. I don't really want to take any caffeinated pre-workout supps because I'll be up until 2am. My question is what are some decent non-caffeinated pre-workout supps?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ultima is the best non stim pre workout I've used. The caffeine free version of ragnarok is pretty darn good too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is a non stim pre workout. you can also make your own non stim stack. like CN with Drive and BCAAs

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah drive works pretty good too. It has a cumulative effect as well the longer you use it. Plus it comes in pill form, which may or may not be of more convenience to some.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I am also interested in a non-stim creatine/NO" all-in-one" product. Thermolife's Pump-Bol looks promising at <$30. It has nitrates which are becoming a big hit.

I think VPX's NO Synthisize is caff-free, but a little pricey.

APS has Creatine Nitrate caps that should do well if you are looking for a capped product.

I'm sorta big on nitrates right now... I've been using Thermolife's Vasolate first thing in the morning and before bed, which contains Leucine Nitrate, and I swear I get a good pump without even excercising. It's wierd. May have nothing to do w/ the nitrates, though... who knows.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clout, Ultima, Pump-bol, soon to be stim-free Focus XT

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I believe muscle pharm is comming out with a stim free assault.
I also believe dymatize has a stim free preworkout.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am also interested in a non-stim creatine/NO" all-in-one" product. Thermolife's Pump-Bol looks promising at <$30. It has nitrates which are becoming a big hit.

I think VPX's NO Synthisize is caff-free, but a little pricey.

APS has Creatine Nitrate caps that should do well if you are looking for a capped product.

I'm sorta big on nitrates right now... I've been using Thermolife's Vasolate first thing in the morning and before bed, which contains Leucine Nitrate, and I swear I get a good pump without even excercising. It's wierd. May have nothing to do w/ the nitrates, though... who knows.
If you read enough on nitrates you will see that they are not the best thing for you. I wouldnt take them.

To the OP, I make my own. creatine, beta alanine, green tea EGCG, taurine, LCLT, and a few others. Most of the pre made ones I dont really like

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dymatize Xpand and MST RagNorok both have caffeine free versions. SNS Focus XT will also be available in a caffeine free version very soon.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you read enough on nitrates you will see that they are not the best thing for you. I wouldnt take them.

To the OP, I make my own. creatine, beta alanine, green tea EGCG, taurine, LCLT, and a few others. Most of the pre made ones I dont really like
Solid. If I could reconstruct yours, I would remove creatine, BA, and EGCG and take them at another time of day. I would remove taurine altogether unless on hormones. Try this:

Citrulline Malate
LCLT
PLCAR
ALCAR
Glucoronolactone
Creatine Nitrate
Agmatine

Report back with your crazy your crazy pumps and tunnel vision.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid. If I could reconstruct yours, I would remove creatine, BA, and EGCG and take them at another time of day. I would remove taurine altogether unless on hormones. Try this:

Citrulline Malate
LCLT
PLCAR
ALCAR
Glucoronolactone
Creatine Nitrate
Agmatine

Report back with your crazy your crazy pumps and tunnel vision.
thats a nice little combo there.

couldnt stay away from every forum coop? :p

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's just say it's a good thing I'm unknown here on AM :D
Wouldnt matter anyway, noone would believe your recommendations. You dont have as much influence as a magazine ad or a company sponsored scientific study of their own product

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout is a good option. It was very hard for me to choke down some-days.

'SNS Focus XT - Stim Free' will be a great option very soon.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would also vouch for the stim free assault.....but if the regular assault didnt do anything for me, how is the stim free going to be anything at all. (for me)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ultima, caf free ragnarok, slingshot, premax. I really enjoyed slingshot.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Post Slingshots profile if you have it available

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
I used a tub of Caffeine-Free RagNOrok stacked with Primaforce's Beta-Alanine in the past. It got used up pretty quickly, but for a stim-free pre-WO it definitely got me through my PL workouts better than without any type of preworkout drink.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine free dymatize expand.