Question about UA

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.57%

Question about UA

i'm gonna use 3 alpha, 7 keto and t1pro for cuttin. I wont be usin the 3 alpha and t1pro for another 6 - 8 weeks (gotta wait because I did an 8 week ph cycle.) gradually cuttin my cals, and startin cardio .

what about using UA with the t1pro and 3aplha? the hardest part is loosin that last little spare tire around my middle and thats why i want to try the UA..i'll be takin r-ala also. i'd take it 2 weeks on 2 off. ....

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

What would work even better is the UA will a stellar diet. 1-T Pro is more of a bulking compound and UA is certainly for cutting. Wouldnt it be nice if you could use the 1-T Pro and gain muclse while cutting the fat with UA?? Ha.

You're better off to manipulate your calories on UA to lose a good amount of fat, then bulk using the 1-T Pro.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.57%

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    What would work even better is the UA will a stellar diet. 1-T Pro is more of a bulking compound and UA is certainly for cutting. Wouldnt it be nice if you could use the 1-T Pro and gain muclse while cutting the fat with UA?? Ha.

You're better off to manipulate your calories on UA to lose a good amount of fat, then bulk using the 1-T Pro.
    ya...i didnt mention diet because i figured it would be a given. i used the calorie calculator (i think from mattd) anyways, plannin on around 2400 cals per day (500 per day less than maintenance). I'm droppin my cals gradually...always had the crash landing before and lost some muscle and am really tryin to not go there again!

On the T1pro...was considering it because it looked like it might be good for cutting..at least thats what some had said and chemo had said some used it and had actually gained 5 lbs or so lean while cutting.

But I hear ya on the diet...if its not righ then I'm wasting my $$ and time with the supps...

I'm still tryin to make up my mind on my stack....and i have a good amount of fat to loose!
    •   

4. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

3 alpha, 7-keto, 1-test, and UA sounds like a great combo to me.  I agree that the amount of 4ad in t1-pro might be a bit much for cutting.  That being the case, I would get the base gel (no PH's added) and add in some 1-test powder yourself. 

WYD
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Yea buddy. Go with just 1test(no 4ad).

Would using UA and an oral prohormone(and the topical, i don't know) be too harsh on the liver? even with liver support?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

and say goodbye to mr. winky!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
    Yea buddy. Go with just 1test(no 4ad).

Would using UA and an oral prohormone(and the topical, i don't know) be too harsh on the liver? even with liver support?

Tough answer.  While we know that orals strain the liver a bit, there has been no direct evidence to show that UA does this as well.  This has come from speculation, the whole lipokinetix suit, and from a couple people who claimed they had elevated liver enzyme levels.  Personally, I haven't seen enough evidence to make me believe that UA is straining the liver in any extraordinary amounts.  The liver takes heavy loads all the time (alcohol for example) and with the 2 week cycle time of UA, I wouldn't be extremely worried about this.  Sure, go ahead and take your ALA and milk thistle to make sure.  All in all though, If you can avoid stacking at the same time, I'd opt for that.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

WYD: Quick question for you...what are your opinions on sodium usniate vs. usnic acid?
  9. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

Originally posted by Sheesh
    WYD: Quick question for you...what are your opinions on sodium usniate vs. usnic acid?
    I wish there was a quick answer for you. . Here is the short version..  Neither have shown to have any more effectivness over the other for fat loss.  Dosages on UA and SU are usually pretty close as well, discrediting the idea that SU has some sort of increased bioavailability. 

WYD
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

I wish there was a quick answer for you. . Here is the short version..  Neither have shown to have any more effectivness over the other for fat loss.  Dosages on UA and SU are usually pretty close as well, discrediting the idea that SU has some sort of increased bioavailability. 

WYD
    Thanks man...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:22 PM
  4. Question about T-1 Pro??