Question about UA

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna use 3 alpha, 7 keto and t1pro for cuttin. I wont be usin the 3 alpha and t1pro for another 6 - 8 weeks (gotta wait because I did an 8 week ph cycle.) gradually cuttin my cals, and startin cardio :( .

what about using UA with the t1pro and 3aplha? the hardest part is loosin that last little spare tire around my middle and thats why i want to try the UA..i'll be takin r-ala also. i'd take it 2 weeks on 2 off. ....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
What would work even better is the UA will a stellar diet. 1-T Pro is more of a bulking compound and UA is certainly for cutting. Wouldnt it be nice if you could use the 1-T Pro and gain muclse while cutting the fat with UA?? Ha.

You're better off to manipulate your calories on UA to lose a good amount of fat, then bulk using the 1-T Pro.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
What would work even better is the UA will a stellar diet. 1-T Pro is more of a bulking compound and UA is certainly for cutting. Wouldnt it be nice if you could use the 1-T Pro and gain muclse while cutting the fat with UA?? Ha.

You're better off to manipulate your calories on UA to lose a good amount of fat, then bulk using the 1-T Pro.
ya...i didnt mention diet because i figured it would be a given. i used the calorie calculator (i think from mattd) anyways, plannin on around 2400 cals per day (500 per day less than maintenance). I'm droppin my cals gradually...always had the crash landing before and lost some muscle and am really tryin to not go there again!

On the T1pro...was considering it because it looked like it might be good for cutting..at least thats what some had said and chemo had said some used it and had actually gained 5 lbs or so lean while cutting.

But I hear ya on the diet...if its not righ then I'm wasting my $$ and time with the supps...

I'm still tryin to make up my mind on my stack....and i have a good amount of fat to loose!

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
3 alpha, 7-keto, 1-test, and UA sounds like a great combo to me.  I agree that the amount of 4ad in t1-pro might be a bit much for cutting.  That being the case, I would get the base gel (no PH's added) and add in some 1-test powder yourself. 

WYD

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Yea buddy. Go with just 1test(no 4ad).

Would using UA and an oral prohormone(and the topical, i don't know) be too harsh on the liver? even with liver support?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
and say goodbye to mr. winky! :D

ManBeast

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
Yea buddy. Go with just 1test(no 4ad).

Would using UA and an oral prohormone(and the topical, i don't know) be too harsh on the liver? even with liver support?

Tough answer.  While we know that orals strain the liver a bit, there has been no direct evidence to show that UA does this as well.  This has come from speculation, the whole lipokinetix suit, and from a couple people who claimed they had elevated liver enzyme levels.  Personally, I haven't seen enough evidence to make me believe that UA is straining the liver in any extraordinary amounts.  The liver takes heavy loads all the time (alcohol for example) and with the 2 week cycle time of UA, I wouldn't be extremely worried about this.  Sure, go ahead and take your ALA and milk thistle to make sure.  All in all though, If you can avoid stacking at the same time, I'd opt for that.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
WYD: Quick question for you...what are your opinions on sodium usniate vs. usnic acid?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sheesh
WYD: Quick question for you...what are your opinions on sodium usniate vs. usnic acid?
I wish there was a quick answer for you. :). Here is the short version..  Neither have shown to have any more effectivness over the other for fat loss.  Dosages on UA and SU are usually pretty close as well, discrediting the idea that SU has some sort of increased bioavailability. 

WYD

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

I wish there was a quick answer for you. :). Here is the short version..  Neither have shown to have any more effectivness over the other for fat loss.  Dosages on UA and SU are usually pretty close as well, discrediting the idea that SU has some sort of increased bioavailability. 

WYD
Thanks man...