Results from DAA

What kind of results have you had with DAA thus far?

• Positive Results

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Neutral Results

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

primetime32

Awards
Seen plenty of threads about DAA but curious to see what results everyone has had while using DAA. For those that vote it would be great to post up what you stacked with DAA (Erase, inhibit e, Triazole etc..) Or if you used a product with DAA like (lit up or testforce etc) Also would be a good place to post any negative effects (if any) some of you may have experienced.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used DAA twice with nice results. Libido increased in less tahn 1 week and strength and agression soon followed. The first time i added some Ersae at the end of the stack and the second time i ran a low dose Topical formestane. Both runs were for 45 days

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had nothing but great things from DAA.

Libido increase is very noticeable for me within 5-6 days.

Reactions: mw1

Potatobake

Awards
I'm currently using DAA + inhibit-e and the main thing i love is the libido increase.
also i look more "full". i'm not sure if it's from the DAA.

took about 10 days before i started noticing much

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
I'm currently using DAA + inhibit-e and the main thing i love is the libido increase.
also i look more "full". i'm not sure if it's from the DAA.

took about 10 days before i started noticing much
What are you dosing at for the DAA and Inhibit-E? 3g and 25mg per day? Something else? I ask because I will be running the same shortly and plan to dose at 3-4g/day for the DAA and 25mg (1 pill)/day for the I-E.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on bulk DAA for 2 weeks now. I am taking it along with Triazole and Alcar.The effects are very subtle hardly noticeable. Thinking of sex more often, a little more strength. I definitely get the runs if I dose all at once before breakfast. To combat this, I sip it with water after my breakfast.All in all I am disappointed with libido and the woodies. Not a big enough difference to get excited about. I was expecting a lot more. I'm going to try going to 6 grams per day split up. Anyone need to do this to see results or get any benefits from double dosing??

coalsojr

Awards
I've taken NP's Bulk DAA, 3g day, and Triazole, 3 caps day, for 19 days now and don't seem to have any bad sides. I will admit for the first week or so I felt short tempered, irritable and a little anxious but that has seemed to diminish considerably. I do seem to be experiencing some brain fog, depression and malaise although I can't completely pin it on the stack. It just seems like I'm experiencing forgetting what I'm doing at a given moment like getting up to go get something in another room and when I get there it's like "what did I come in here to get?" especially if I'm distracted by something else. I am 44 though, so that sort of thing comes with the territory. I feel like I'm making good gains and I have began to get oiler skin and slight acne, mainly around my face, and believe me I haven't had acne on my face for 20 years. The brain fog does concern me though with all the excitotoxin talk about this stuff. Really felt like this stack kicked in about end of wk 2. I plan to stay on this stack for 8 wks. then come off for at least 4 but if the fog gets worse or anything else pops up I'll probably come off sooner.

Update: The previous was posted by me 4 wks ago. I ran the combo for 8 wks total and felt like it worked really well. I lifted hard and really watched my diet and I believe that's the key. I went off this stack and straight to a TestoPro, Erase, HGHPro stack. Not to get off topic but as a comparison I've been on this stack for two weeks now and making good gains with this stack also, although I don't feel the aggression, and don't seem to have as oily skin and acne like I did with DAA, TZ stack. I will run this stack for 8 wks then go back on DAA. I'd really like to do a DAA, Erase stack but since I'm doing Erase now I don't want to stay on it for a full 16 wks so will probably go back to Triazole which I think is a great product. The brain fog and depression/malaise I felt with the DAA/TZ stack is gone and I'll be curious to see if it returns when I go back to DAA/TZ.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I always used when my finally week of cycle and bridge into pct The biggest is "my boys" are back about the 4th day of pct.
Before when I wasn't doing a tboost,just a straight serm pct, it was usually 2-3 weeks

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I always used when my finally week of cycle and bridge into pct The biggest is "my boys" are back about the 4th day of pct.Before when I wasn't doing a tboost,just a straight serm pct, it was usually 2-3 weeks
What? ^^^^^^Proof read please.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It tastes pretty good, bulk powder that is, other than that I didn't notice a thing, im not doubting that it works, but it doesn't result in any real bodybuilding benefits.....throw it in to ur pct for better recovery but don't bank on it doing anything other than bringing ur boys back faster

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Look around at some of the trader threads on different boards. You never see people trying to get rid of theirs and there is a reason for that;):)
Probably because it's so cheap they can afford to ditch it.There seems to be roughly a 50/50 split between those that benefit and those with little or nothing.Trust me, I am reading every thread thinking I must be doing something wrong but I now realize it is not me. It does very little for a lot of people.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I used lit-up.

Test was up, libido was up, focus was sky high, but so followed anger.

Downside = very puffy nipples. I can ignore a slight puff but going from flat pecs to being able to see my nipples no matter the shirt I wear, pissed me off. No signs of gyno though.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I've used SNS DAA + Inhibit-E with very good results.

Reactions: mw1

Potatobake

Awards
What are you dosing at for the DAA and Inhibit-E? 3g and 25mg per day? Something else? I ask because I will be running the same shortly and plan to dose at 3-4g/day for the DAA and 25mg (1 pill)/day for the I-E.
yep between 3 - 3.5g DAA + 1 inhibit-e per day :)

Potatobake

Awards
I used lit-up.

Test was up, libido was up, focus was sky high, but so followed anger.

Downside = very puffy nipples. I can ignore a slight puff but going from flat pecs to being able to see my nipples no matter the shirt I wear, pissed me off. No signs of gyno though.
yeah i've always had slightly puffy nipples and i definitely got it bad a couple of weeks into taking the DAA, then i added inhibit-e in and it went back to normal

sorry about the double post

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Libido, swollen testicles and a overall better pump during the day :)

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
What? ^^^^^^Proof read please.
after cycle while using DAA my testicular atrophy from the ph would subside after about 4days running the way I currently do
before ,when I WASN'T using DAA in my pct and I WAS ONLY USING A SERM it took 2-3 weeks for my testicular atrophy to subside

does it makes more sense to you when I word it this way??

primetime32

Awards
Nice responses so far. thanks and would like to see even more responses in the poll