Reduce XT Dosage

jrw

Awards
  • Established
During PCT, what is the correct dosage, or ideal dosage, for Reduce XT? First time using it for cortisol control, and the label says 1-2 caps a few times a day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I do 1 cap morning, midday, and night.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually do 1 AM and 1 PM. 3 a day is optimal but I found 2 to work well for me and extends the product life too!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap AM, 1 cap 4 hours later, 1 cap before bed
Since the label says 1-2 3X day, when would you suggest 2 caps, 3X a day? Im thinking the last two weeks before my show when I am really trying to dry out.

Mike

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always dosed it...
1 cap upon waking
1 cap mid day
1 cap at bedtime

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since the label says 1-2 3X day, when would you suggest 2 caps, 3X a day? Im thinking the last two weeks before my show when I am really trying to dry out.

Mike
This is indeed when I would suggest it. Though beware: your joints are going to hurt. Better have some joint support on hand.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Mike
This is most likely the only circumstance I would recommend it in. Most people find that 3 to 4 caps/day does an excellent job.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take care of those joints

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands under conditions of high mental and physical stress and high temperatures. and by default on afternoon.

But for PCT all depends of the compound you used and the heavy training did you do.

Remember with the “new muscular fibers” the body will eat all “literally” if you not control cortisol. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.

The dangers of excess cortisol are:

reduced growth hormone, and testosterone output.
osteoporosis.
reduced muscle and increased abdominal fat.
impaired memory and learning.
reduced glucose utilization.
impaired immunity.

Testosterone and cortisol are also correlated highly with both the volume and intensity of exercise, with a greater magnitude of either corresponding to greater hormone levels; sensitivity to testosterone (by increases in the amount of androgen receptors) is also increased in proportion to the difficulty of the exercise (Raastad et al, 2000; Ahtiainen et al, 2003b; Smilios et al, 2003; Ratamess et al, 2005).

My advice like all other respectable members in this post is

1-2 cap on wake up
1 cap on mid day
1-2 before bed

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands under conditions of high mental and physical stress and high temperatures. and by default on afternoon.

But for PCT all depends of the compound you used and the heavy training did you do.

Remember with the “new muscular fibers” the body will eat all “literally” if you not control cortisol. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.

osteoporosis.
impaired immunity.

Testosterone and cortisol are also correlated highly with both the volume and intensity of exercise, with a greater magnitude of either corresponding to greater hormone levels; sensitivity to testosterone (by increases in the amount of androgen receptors) is also increased in proportion to the difficulty of the exercise (Raastad et al, 2000; Ahtiainen et al, 2003b; Smilios et al, 2003; Ratamess et al, 2005).

1-2 cap on wake up
1 cap on mid day
1-2 before bed
Excellent post.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

osteoporosis.
impaired immunity.

1-2 cap on wake up
1 cap on mid day
1-2 before bed
VERY good post! So, sounds like you would also endorse using Reduce during say recomps, (outside of a PCT sitch)...as training vol/intensity goes up and eating in a slight to moderate caloric surplus....?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY good post! So, sounds like you would also endorse using Reduce during say recomps, (outside of a PCT sitch)...as training vol/intensity goes up and eating in a slight to moderate caloric surplus....?
Absolutely! when dieting the body become super stressful (Fat loss=calorie restriction) or if you are on maintenance phase Intake of AA+CHO has been demonstrated to reduce blood levels of cortisol post-exercise (Bird et al 2006a). so low the dose 2 caps ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
This is most likely the only circumstance I would recommend it in. Most people find that 3 to 4 caps/day does an excellent job.

you can go as high as 6,however I would not really suggest that for most.

3 a day should work VERY well and has worked very well.

even 1 in am and 1 about 12 hrs later works really well too. lot of options with Reduce XT