Reduce XT Dosage - AnabolicMinds.com

Reduce XT Dosage

  1. jrw
    jrw is offline
    New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    286

    Reputation

    Reduce XT Dosage


    During PCT, what is the correct dosage, or ideal dosage, for Reduce XT? First time using it for cortisol control, and the label says 1-2 caps a few times a day.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,479
    Rep Power
    5966604

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1 cap AM, 1 cap 4 hours later, 1 cap before bed
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234817

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1 cap AM, 1 cap 4 hours later, 1 cap before bed
    ya usually morning lunch/dinner bedtime

    i taper it down too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I do 1 cap morning, midday, and night.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I usually do 1 AM and 1 PM. 3 a day is optimal but I found 2 to work well for me and extends the product life too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1 cap AM, 1 cap 4 hours later, 1 cap before bed
    Since the label says 1-2 3X day, when would you suggest 2 caps, 3X a day? Im thinking the last two weeks before my show when I am really trying to dry out.

    Mike
  7. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have always dosed it...
    1 cap upon waking
    1 cap mid day
    1 cap at bedtime
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,479
    Rep Power
    5966604

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Since the label says 1-2 3X day, when would you suggest 2 caps, 3X a day? Im thinking the last two weeks before my show when I am really trying to dry out.

    Mike
    This is indeed when I would suggest it. Though beware: your joints are going to hurt. Better have some joint support on hand.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Since the label says 1-2 3X day, when would you suggest 2 caps, 3X a day? Im thinking the last two weeks before my show when I am really trying to dry out.

    Mike
    This is most likely the only circumstance I would recommend it in. Most people find that 3 to 4 caps/day does an excellent job.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    take care of those joints
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  11. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands under conditions of high mental and physical stress and high temperatures. and by default on afternoon.

    But for PCT all depends of the compound you used and the heavy training did you do.

    Remember with the “new muscular fibers” the body will eat all “literally” if you not control cortisol. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.

    The dangers of excess cortisol are:

    reduced growth hormone, and testosterone output.
    osteoporosis.
    reduced muscle and increased abdominal fat.
    impaired memory and learning.
    reduced glucose utilization.
    impaired immunity.

    Testosterone and cortisol are also correlated highly with both the volume and intensity of exercise, with a greater magnitude of either corresponding to greater hormone levels; sensitivity to testosterone (by increases in the amount of androgen receptors) is also increased in proportion to the difficulty of the exercise (Raastad et al, 2000; Ahtiainen et al, 2003b; Smilios et al, 2003; Ratamess et al, 2005).

    My advice like all other respectable members in this post is

    1-2 cap on wake up
    1 cap on mid day
    1-2 before bed
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  12. jrw
    jrw is offline
    New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    286

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands under conditions of high mental and physical stress and high temperatures. and by default on afternoon.

    But for PCT all depends of the compound you used and the heavy training did you do.

    Remember with the “new muscular fibers” the body will eat all “literally” if you not control cortisol. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.

    The dangers of excess cortisol are:

    reduced growth hormone, and testosterone output.
    osteoporosis.
    reduced muscle and increased abdominal fat.
    impaired memory and learning.
    reduced glucose utilization.
    impaired immunity.

    Testosterone and cortisol are also correlated highly with both the volume and intensity of exercise, with a greater magnitude of either corresponding to greater hormone levels; sensitivity to testosterone (by increases in the amount of androgen receptors) is also increased in proportion to the difficulty of the exercise (Raastad et al, 2000; Ahtiainen et al, 2003b; Smilios et al, 2003; Ratamess et al, 2005).

    My advice like all other respectable members in this post is

    1-2 cap on wake up
    1 cap on mid day
    1-2 before bed
    Excellent post.
  13. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,567
    Rep Power
    2267586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands under conditions of high mental and physical stress and high temperatures. and by default on afternoon.

    But for PCT all depends of the compound you used and the heavy training did you do.

    Remember with the “new muscular fibers” the body will eat all “literally” if you not control cortisol. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.

    The dangers of excess cortisol are:

    reduced growth hormone, and testosterone output.
    osteoporosis.
    reduced muscle and increased abdominal fat.
    impaired memory and learning.
    reduced glucose utilization.
    impaired immunity.

    Testosterone and cortisol are also correlated highly with both the volume and intensity of exercise, with a greater magnitude of either corresponding to greater hormone levels; sensitivity to testosterone (by increases in the amount of androgen receptors) is also increased in proportion to the difficulty of the exercise (Raastad et al, 2000; Ahtiainen et al, 2003b; Smilios et al, 2003; Ratamess et al, 2005).

    My advice like all other respectable members in this post is

    1-2 cap on wake up
    1 cap on mid day
    1-2 before bed
    VERY good post! So, sounds like you would also endorse using Reduce during say recomps, (outside of a PCT sitch)...as training vol/intensity goes up and eating in a slight to moderate caloric surplus....?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    VERY good post! So, sounds like you would also endorse using Reduce during say recomps, (outside of a PCT sitch)...as training vol/intensity goes up and eating in a slight to moderate caloric surplus....?
    Absolutely! when dieting the body become super stressful (Fat loss=calorie restriction) or if you are on maintenance phase Intake of AA+CHO has been demonstrated to reduce blood levels of cortisol post-exercise (Bird et al 2006a). so low the dose 2 caps
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  15. Advanced Member
    ScienceGuided's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    2345

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    This is most likely the only circumstance I would recommend it in. Most people find that 3 to 4 caps/day does an excellent job.

    you can go as high as 6,however I would not really suggest that for most.

    3 a day should work VERY well and has worked very well.

    even 1 in am and 1 about 12 hrs later works really well too. lot of options with Reduce XT
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  16. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,845
    Rep Power
    4334554

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump for a great product!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:48 AM
  2. Reduce XT
    By acwingfoot in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. Recommended Dosage of Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme)
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in