SlimX replacements yet? Anything close?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried every stim knownm to mankind ( :p ) and nothing can hang with the anorectic effects of SlimX.

I miss it. BADLY.

OEP is cool and what I use now but nothing can hang with my coveted SlimX.

Anything out there new that comes close for appetitie suppresssion?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've tried every stim known to mankind, then you should know the answer to your question.

There isnt going to be one special product who has a super secret special ratio for appetite suppression with their caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine that is better than another.

Sonntag

Awards
try adderall 30mg, similar feeling similar effects.

no supp comes close to SX , no OxyElite, no, Lipo 6 Black, no Rx6, no Dexaprine, noch even nex StimulantX and all the others...
its only the same bad mix: 1,3dimeth, coffeine, or with a little 3,3 and 3,5 diiodo LT or other bad things

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaT-2/OEP stack seems to be the strongest out.

I was told Athletix will be coming out with a Fat burner soon, with an ingredient stronger then the current fat burners on the market;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, everyone's coming out with the "strongest ingredients on the market". No offense to Athletix, of course. Just sayin' in general cause I'm a kermudgeon. :)

No, there is no replacement for SX out there. SX2, however, is in the works... LONG time coming, LONG time in development, and I have NO other idea about it other than if/when it makes it, it'll be certified and QC out the yinyang just like the rest of AX's products.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've tried every stim known to mankind, then you should know the answer to your question.
Ever hear of figurative speech? Hence the query.

Most stims can't hold SlimX's jock strap.

There isnt going to be one special product who has a super secret special ratio for appetite suppression with their caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine that is better than another.
I beg to differ. Have you ever had SlimX?

It's in a whole different galaxy than ALL the rest!

It has a cult-like following for a reason ;)

Stims are stims. SlimX has something special in it to impart unparalled anorectic effects and at only ONE Cap.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD: What do you think the "unique" ingredient was that was so ridiculously effective with regard to appettie suppression?

Eh, everyone's coming out with the "strongest ingredients on the market". No offense to Athletix, of course. Just sayin' in general cause I'm a kermudgeon. :)

No, there is no replacement for SX out there. SX2, however, is in the works... LONG time coming, LONG time in development, and I have NO other idea about it other than if/when it makes it, it'll be certified and QC out the yinyang just like the rest of AX's products.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD: What do you think the "unique" ingredient was that was so ridiculously effective with regard to appettie suppression?
It's been some time since I've fielded questions about it, and honestly I don't remember what it is off hand. There is a thread around here created by "AthleticXtreme" that is titled something about SX - truth behind it, or something like that. It is essentially the press release to all regarding the whole thing. In it is the name of the substance that was in question, and I honestly don't know if it was that sole minute amount of one specific ingredient that made it so successful or not. (Have my doubts about that...AX plays on synergy way too much to rely on one simple thing.) Only reason I can't spout out the name is because I have a terrible memory, especially when it comes to numbers or chemical compounds! lol

Here's the thing... this debate continues to rage, and there will undoubtedly be people who will stop into this thread to both flame it and love it. Either way, it's over with. It's going to take some great stuff to make another version of SX that people are going to be happy with. A successor will not be equal to or worse than the original, thusly why there isn't one yet. Many may suspect that there isn't already something out because AX was putting something in the product that wasn't on the label. Not true. In the past 2 years since this happened, combined with the massive FDA crackdown that caught everyone off guard, AX has changed drastically to not only keep up with the times but surpass them. If an ingredient in SX was grey area, it won't be used by us anymore. There are NO grey area products that will come from AX. Everything is tested, certified, approved to be used under fed guidelines, and much of it is considered permissable by world bb organizations. QC is beyond the standards, and more is going into product development than ever before. Don't think that just because something is "legal" that it can't be good. The days of the PH's and PS's shoved into caps and sold at GNC are gone, and those who continue to do it have very limited days left, if any at all. What the industry is left with are 3 options: Use the old stuff and disguise it, ultimately making a buck under shady practices until they lose everything. Use the safe and known stuff in new combinations (or even copycat) and just have really great advertising to push your crappy Chinese creatine monohydrate and dextrose combo as the next big thing, leading to a quick "yay" followed by a "boo" by the masses. Or the third option, take the time to develop new things,search for new novel ingredients, be innovative and creative, and come out with original products that work AND are cool across the board. Athletic Xtreme falls into that last one, and we'll continue to do so - pushing it further and further to give everyone the best out there with 100% certainty of purity, legality, safety, and customer satisfaction.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The closest thing out is Dexaprine. It won't make you feel like you're on meth, but thr appetite suppression is legit, and the energy lasts longer than anything else out there.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The closest thing out is Dexaprine. It won't make you feel like you're on meth, but thr appetite suppression is legit, and the energy lasts longer than anything else out there.
Nifty. I'll have to look into that one to see how it goes for me.

Side note: Did you jump from iForce, Vaughn? No affiliation listed, and hard to believe you'd part ways.

TheBrent

Awards
A.N.C.'s Rage Version X
Lean EFX

Both of those are basically made to be Slim Xtreme replacements. Sold probably well over a thousand at the shop I used to work at. Same response as slim with people. They love 'em.

Tb

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you read a bunch of different reviews on EFX, they seemed to have nailed it AT FIRST (one year ago). Then, all of a sudden, you see this patten of people complaining about it being weak or flat out bunk/fake. What shame for the company IF in fact they changed the forumal w/o telling the consumer. Kiss of death.

A.N.C.'s Rage Version X
Lean EFX

Both of those are basically made to be Slim Xtreme replacements. Sold probably well over a thousand at the shop I used to work at. Same response as slim with people. They love 'em.

Tb

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Pffft. Hurry up and release Methaprine and you'll haz my interest.