Max dosage of 3,3-T2

DavidG

Awards
Is there a maximum dosage of 3,3-T2? I know that products like Shift/Alpha-T2 suggest not to exceed 3-4 caps per day, however is there any danger in upping it to 5-6 caps per day (3 alpha-t2 & 3 shift caps)? Are the effects enhanced at the higher dosages and is there any side effects with this stuff? I've never noticed any sides at 3-4 caps, but haven't tried beyond that so far.

DavidG

Awards
I personally would not exceed 900mcg

So 300mcg morning, mid day, night
Thanks, I'll keep it to 900 mcg or less...has there ever been any reported side effects with 3,3-T2? anything I should look out for?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I have heard is some report being more tired.

And the thermogenic effect, if you look at that as a side effect

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeaim taking 3caps a day of shift , natty do u think it would be ok to double?i am.not seeing what I hoped for so far and am debatin of switching to t3

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh yeah I def! Use empty stomach today was b first day of 4caps.

How would u compare 900t2 to t3

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
If on low-dose Synthroid (t4) at 50mcg, any idea about how Shift would work?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IM doin AT2/Erase now and its been beneficial but im stacking Lean Extreme. I do 2 AT2 pre-workout/morning and 1 a few hours later. Gonna run it that way one more week and maybe bump up one cap?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro get some bloods to check that synthroid dosage....im 205lbs and I am on 175mcgs.....with that said it is highly individual so get bloods and have a firm answer if you are in the right range.

To answer your question I have gone on 900mgs of Shift while on the above dosage of synthroid and not had any problems........

keep in mind that no matter what dosage of synthroid or shift you take if adrenals are not in good health you are not going to see the results you want.

Good luck

Mr.50

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How do u know if ur adreanalss r good

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How do u know if ur adreanalss r good

you get a 4x saliva cortisol test done. Either through your doc, or buy one online, they are like 100 bucks....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you get a 4x saliva cortisol test done. Either through your doc, or buy one online, they are like 100 bucks....

This! Blood measurement of cortisol really doesnt tell you what you need to know. Saliva tests for cortisol with a 4X in one day measurement can give you a much better picture. Of course if something is off then treating it, while it can be done, can be complex.

Mr.50

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What are simptoms

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
....... No loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I think I have adrenal.fatigue I remmeber inlooked the symptoms b4, I related to most of then...