Whey protein other time of the day when taking Humapro?

Han

Awards
Hey guys,
For those who's using Humapro, do you totally replace Whey protein with Humapro?
Or do you still use Whey some other time of the day?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
There are some who completely use it as a whey replacement. As for myself, I still use whey protein am and pm.

Han

Awards
thanks for the reply. so you use whey some other time of the day but not close to the time when you're using humapro?
what about bcaa products? can you stack it with humapro?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take HumaPro at 5:30AM, workout at 6AM (use an intra w/ BCAA and hydro protein), 9AM BCAA, 11AM BCAA, eat at 12PM, eat at 3PM, eat at 6PM, eat at 8PM, HumaPro at 11PM.

The first half of my day is fasted, then I stop eating again at 8PM. I use HumaPro just to maintain aminos while fasting.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how HumaPro could be incorporated into IF and you answered the question. Would rep but gotta spread. Thanks Milas!

Han

Awards
its seems like you're just using mostly BCAA's in your morning. What is your BCAA's like?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its seems like you're just using mostly BCAA's in your morning. What is your BCAA's like?
Raspberry RecoverPro by AI Sports Nutrition. 4:1:1 and it's tasty, and the best value in flavored BCAA I've ever seen.