Libido increase on Ana-beta? Best t-booster for libido?

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well this is kinda 2 questions

I got a couple bottles of Ana-beta, and I was just wondering if it had an effect on libido at all? Be it positive negative or neutral

Also, what test booster most efficiently increases libido? I wanna run a test booster with my AB... I was gonna go with titanium+adamantium+powerfull.. But just looking for other opinions

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta isn't renowned for libido increases. Some noted it while testing it but it is not what it is aimed for. It is however the best natural anabolic I have ever taken by a mile. For libido increase I am happy with Titanium which I am running now. I am sure that combining it with Adamantium would give you the result you desire. :)

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta isn't renowned for libido increases. Some noted it while testing it but it is not what it is aimed for. It is however the best natural anabolic I have ever taken by a mile. For libido increase I am happy with Titanium which I am running now. I am sure that combining it with Adamantium would give you the result you desire. :)
Hey thanks man! Sounds perfect.. I need to get big and strong again before i hit the unnatty stuff again lolI know AB isn't aimed at libido increases, just wondered if any of the users noted that as an extra bonus

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Going to hijack this since it is related. What is a good test booster with e control in it?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will tell you that erase/titanium/admantium has done a WOW on libido, as well has the final result :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I got a couple bottles of Ana-beta, and I was just wondering if it had an effect on libido at all? Be it positive negative or neutral

Also, what test booster most efficiently increases libido? I wanna run a test booster with my AB... I was gonna go with titanium+adamantium+powerfull.. But just looking for other opinions
Testopro+Perform is probably the most potent combination Ive ever tried for a really strong libido boost(I was just looking for a good natty testboost but I got a heck of a libido boost with it). Each separately is really effective but when stacked, libido is dang near incontrollable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro alone turns me back into a teenager, I am afraid to take perform with it.....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Anabeta + HCGenerate is in the books for me here pretty soon. I'm guessing my libido will definitely be up ;)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Being that ana-beta wasn't really designed to be a test booster, there are much better options out there if that's what you're looking for. I've heard all kinds of positive things about that PES stack. I'll probably try it out myself sometime soon (for both the testboosting and libido aspect).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would def go with Titanium/Adamantium/ Powerfull if you want to increase libido, that stack would be amazing. The best product to increase my libido is Adamantium#1 hands down and #2 I'd have to give to HGHUP or Powerfull.

The Testofen and DAA will have your libido sky high for sure:)

I will tell you that erase/titanium/admantium has done a WOW on libido, as well has the final result :)
That is a killer stack for libido and in the gym, thats for sure!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that ana-beta wasn't really designed to be a test booster, there are much better options out there if that's what you're looking for. I've heard all kinds of positive things about that PES stack. I'll probably try it out myself sometime soon (for both the testboosting and libido aspect).
Yup!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dare you....:firedevil:
Yah Don tried that, I just don't have any use for more libido than I already have, I mean I'd kill my poor wife. Testopro is kind of rough on me that way.