Ds TRIAZOLE...banned in tested competition?

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey guys..
on the Triazole label is states that certain ingredients in this product may be banned in tested competition...would anyone know which ingredient exactly is banned? i've gone over the WADA (Home - World Anti-Doping Agency) banned list for 2011 and i cant find anything that's in triazole on that list. any help/info would be greatly appreciated...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It is reffering not to the ingredients but the mechanism of the supplement. A high testosterone to estrogen ratio could raise red flags on a doping test

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Some places have a blanket ban on AIs I think

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what is written in the two posts above. WADA lists AI and Triazole contains an AI. However Triazole is 100% natural and nothing in the product features on any banned substances list. But due to the MOA, the warning on the label is required.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thanks guys!! much appreciate the info. personally i love this product. but i have a friend who is a national weight lifter, he was interested in a activate EX + triazole stack..so i will advice against it. how long does triazole remain in the system once you stop taking it? just wondering...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!! much appreciate the info. personally i love this product. but i have a friend who is a national weight lifter, he was interested in a activate EX + triazole stack..so i will advice against it. how long does triazole remain in the system once you stop taking it? just wondering...
He can run the product by his organization if he wants to use it. Several drug tested athletes have used Triazole before.