hemavol?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
i see where there is niacin in the powder. Does this cause flushing like niacin usually does?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Negative. Sure wish they put beta alanine in the new powder

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
did not cause me to flush when I took it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negative. Sure wish they put beta alanine in the new powder
The product pricing would've just been too high with additional 2-4g of Beta Alanine. We do offer a 500g tub of Beta Alanine now however, so its very easy to just mix a scoop in with your HemaVol.

OP - It's a very small amount of Niacin to be honest. It would be extremely extremely rare if you felt any sort of flush from it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
shouldnt have to worry about any flushing.

however, everyone is different ;) i know i saw 1 person mention they some flushing after taking the product

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am extremely sensitive to niacin, aspirin and benedryl to nothing; I get an EXTREME lower extremity histamine reaction where my legs itch non-stop for hours, uncontrolably to the point it literally takes over my mind; no joke lol, I am a very calm person and almost punched out my mom when she told me to stop scratching, it literally takes over my mind haha. I have to burn my legs with hot water to stop it.. anyways, I do not get any reaction at all from hemavol powder and have used it several times.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had any flushing with Hemavol and I've taken it for years. Great product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever get to try the powder bro?