PES ANABETA DOSING QUESTION

dumplin716

Awards
My two largest meals of the day are normally my breakfast and dinner. I am very prone to hypoglycemia in general. Would it be okay to dose the Anabeta by taking two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with dinner? Or is the half-life shorter so it needs to be spread out more? Thanks in advance for any help.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The two with breakfast is no problem and works well, but id dose the other before a workout and then after depending on when your workouts are. Really though its up to you, mess with the dosing yourself n see what works best. If i dosed Anabeta to late in the day it was impossible for me to sleep.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try it. Are you talking about on off days?

On training days you could do 1 with breakfast, 1 1hr preworkout, 1 with your post workout shake or meal, 1 with dinner.

On off days you could do 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner, 1 with food at night.

Depends on your diet as well. You could try 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner though

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two with breakfast is no problem and works well, but id dose the other before a workout and then after depending on when your workouts are. Really though its up to you, mess with the dosing yourself n see what works best. If i dosed Anabeta to late in the day it was impossible for me to sleep.
Beat me to it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My two largest meals of the day are normally my breakfast and dinner. I am very prone to hypoglycemia in general. Would it be okay to dose the Anabeta by taking two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with dinner? Or is the half-life shorter so it needs to be spread out more? Thanks in advance for any help.
It depends on the individual, IMO. timing between my AnaBeta doses was usually 3-5 hours, with a few 8-10 hour windows there. You could do that, or as both Josh's suggested, or perhaps consider using only ~3 caps daily - two caps with breakfast and one cap with dinner. I recommend experimenting with dosing and timing a little to see what you feel best at.

~Rosie~

dumplin716

Awards
Thanks for the quick responses. My two bottles should be here Monday.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with one pill personally, then bump if needed, it is quite strong.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is quite powerful and we always suggest figuring out your sweet spot first

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try it. Are you talking about on off days?

Ont raining days you could do 1 with breakfast, 1 1hr preworkout, 1 with your post workout shake or meal, 1 with dinner.

On off days you could do 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner, 1 with food at night.

Depends on your diet as well. You could try 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner though

What if its not raining?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't taken anabeta pre-workout. Thing is I always workout fasted. I've tried eating before a workout and it always goes terribly. What I'm worried about is that I might have the same reaction I had when I first took it. I don't want to risk passing out during a set of squats, or bench press for that matter....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't taken anabeta pre-workout. Thing is I always workout fasted. I've tried eating before a workout and it always goes terribly. What I'm worried about is that I might have the same reaction I had when I first took it. I don't want to risk passing out during a set of squats, or bench press for that matter....
If you use it pre-training, use only a single cap on a day not as intense as others, perhaps, to test it out.

~Rosie~

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
Just got my bottle in today, fast shipping from Nutra as always. I suppose one of the benefits of living in GA. :biggthumpup:

Pretty curious about how to start dosage myself. I was going to just take 4 pills a day but then I stumbled across this thread. Perhaps I should start with 1 or 2 a day and see how it goes, but to be honest I'm not really sure what I'm trying to look for in terms of knowing whether to up or down the dosage.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt mean 1-2 per day, I meant 1 capsule per dose, dosed 4 times per day.

4 per day will be the optimal dose for the vast majority. 1 capsule with food 4x daily

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. I'm pretty curious though, how would I know if I need to take a little more or a little less? Random grunts in public?

:lmao:

I didnt mean 1-2 per day, I meant 1 capsule per dose, dosed 4 times per day.

4 per day will be the optimal dose for the vast majority. 1 capsule with food 4x daily

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first started taking it I couldn't handle taking more than 2 a day. You will feel the effects still that is how you will know you don't need to take anymore. 1 pill for me when I first started lasted between 4-6 hours. Plus if you take a pill too close to bedtime you will be up all night.

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
I guess what I'm really asking is, what are the effects?

I'm sorta stacking it with some other stuff so I'm not really sure what's what if you know what I mean.

When I first started taking it I couldn't handle taking more than 2 a day. You will feel the effects still that is how you will know you don't need to take anymore. 1 pill for me when I first started lasted between 4-6 hours. Plus if you take a pill too close to bedtime you will be up all night.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess what I'm really asking is, what are the effects?

I'm sorta stacking it with some other stuff so I'm not really sure what's what if you know what I mean.

The effects are first of all, extreme hunger. When you first take it on an empty stomach withing 15-20 minutes you may start to feel dizzy and at the same time extremely hungry like you haven't eaten for days. Once you eat you will immediately "feel" the energy from the food. It will give you so much energy you will want to go for a while or a run or workout. It also seems to give mental energy and clarity. It is much easier to concentrate on things.

*note- This is the way it makes/made me in particular feel, you may feel something similar or altogether different. I don't get the dizziness anymore, but I did get it the first few times I took it. I still get the energy after eating. It also helps with digestion, things that were harder for me to digest regularly were easy on my stomach with Anabeta. Also, may help keep you "regular.".

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
Interesting. Thanks T-Bone.

I'm already a fairly hypoglycemic person, so I suppose it's time to go grocery shoppin' lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Thanks T-Bone.

I'm already a fairly hypoglycemic person, so I suppose it's time to go grocery shoppin' lol.

Yeah just make sure you have a good meal ready before you take it!. Or time it so you food is done approximately 15-20 minutes after you take your Anabeta. Or you could just take it with the food. Ask Mr.Natty for more details on that.

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
You think there would be any detrimental affects if stacked with anything else? I got my Erase/Shift/DAA in earlier this week and I'm just wondering what the hell to do with it all lol. I'm tryin' to lean out for summer by dropping BF and such, so I've incorporated a good bit of cardio alongside my lifts. I figured AnaBeta might help with retaining muscle mass or even for a bit of a lean bulk.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think there would be any detrimental affects if stacked with anything else? I got my Erase/Shift/DAA in earlier this week and I'm just wondering what the hell to do with it all lol. I'm tryin' to lean out for summer by dropping BF and such, so I've incorporated a good bit of cardio alongside my lifts. I figured AnaBeta might help with retaining muscle mass or even for a bit of a lean bulk.
It definitely would

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

what effect you feel?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I just started my run of Anebeta, Formadrol Extreme, and DAA. Really looking forward to the end result of this stack

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all the people asking about stacks there is one rule that would be worth thinking about first. Is what you are adding really going to add anything in terms of results?

I know it is tempting to take a few things simultaneously and there will be a logical reason why AnaBeta could stack with this, that and the other. I had to discontinue everything other than staples when I did the beta run, it was the first time I had cut my supplement regime down so much.

It would be easy to say "Stack AnaBeta with AT2 for superior results, or run it with two or three of our products for amazing results" etc etc. This is what many companies say to make a sale. We genuinely want people to be happy with AnaBeta so urge people to run it solo to start with to make sure what they are getting is from that.

You will rarely find a company encouraging you to only use one of their products rather than buying two or three but satisfaction is key. If you can get great results from one bottle you will be a happy customer. We want you to use AnaBeta solo to experience how good it is. If you really are a supplement addict and insist on stacking it try and taper the start dates so you have a week or two on AnaBeta alone to judge the effects.

The fact we are telling you not to use it with other products in our line should give you an idea of how much trust we put in it. I got more effects from this on it's own than any other anabolic supplement or supplement stack. I will use it again on it's own as soon as my sponsored run finishes. I will not run anything else in the PES lineup simultaneously because it simply doesn't need it. Get the most out of your money. :)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you guys feeling on this? Ive been on for 2 days and havent noticed much yet but maybe im just a slow starter. :lol: Ive been taking 4 a day as directed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly are you guys feeling on this? Ive been on for 2 days and havent noticed much yet but maybe im just a slow starter. :lol: Ive been taking 4 a day as directed.
The first thing I felt was an increase in hunger. It started slowly but ended up being savage on me. I was very close to having to cut the dosage down.

From looking through the logs many noted increased hunger, some didn't get it. I don't know if anyone felt it as severely as I did. My food shopping bill was massive and I had to take food everywhere I went, even when I was only out of the house for a couple of hours.

After that the next effect I noticed was increased vascularity. You can see it in the photos in my log, I was noticeably fuller and more vascular five weeks later, despite being heavier.

That being said, I can't remember if I felt anything as soon as two days in. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is different. Some feel certain effects within a few days, but full effects may take 7-10 days.

This makes sense though, and is fine, because studies show that the effects of anacyclus last for 7-12 days after stopping its use.

Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, India.

Abstract:The roots of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. (Compositae) are employed in Ayurvedic system of medicine as "Vajikaran Rasayana"--a category of drugs for vitality and virility. They are believed to have aphrodisiac action. The present investigation was undertaken to evaluate their effects on sexual behavior in male rats.

RESULTS:After 28 days of treatment, PEE and testosterone had a marked influence on body and accessory sexual organ weights as compared with arachis oil. The treated male rats were more receptive and oriented towards female rats and increased precopulatory activities like licking and sniffing of female anogenitals were observed. The penile erection index was significantly increased with reduction in mount latency and intromission latency period. There were four-fold increase in mount and three-fold increase in intromission frequency in treated rats reflecting improved sexual performance. The behavioral and sexual parameters were also observed after a lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuance of drug treatment.

CONCLUSION:Unlike testosterone, the PEE of Anacyclus pyrethrum shows efficacy in rats tested after the lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuation of treatment. This suggests that the drug has prolonged effect and capacitate the treated rats for improved sexual potential.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
The first thing I felt was an increase in hunger. It started slowly but ended up being savage on me. I was very close to having to cut the dosage down.

From looking through the logs many noted increased hunger, some didn't get it. I don't know if anyone felt it as severely as I did. My food shopping bill was massive and I had to take food everywhere I went, even when I was only out of the house for a couple of hours.

After that the next effect I noticed was increased vascularity. You can see it in the photos in my log, I was noticeably fuller and more vascular five weeks later, despite being heavier.

That being said, I can't remember if I felt anything as soon as two days in. :)
Everyone is different. Some feel certain effects within a few days, but full effects may take 7-10 days.

This makes sense though, and is fine, because studies show that the effects of anacyclus last for 7-12 days after stopping its use.

Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, India.

Abstract:The roots of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. (Compositae) are employed in Ayurvedic system of medicine as "Vajikaran Rasayana"--a category of drugs for vitality and virility. They are believed to have aphrodisiac action. The present investigation was undertaken to evaluate their effects on sexual behavior in male rats.

RESULTS:After 28 days of treatment, PEE and testosterone had a marked influence on body and accessory sexual organ weights as compared with arachis oil. The treated male rats were more receptive and oriented towards female rats and increased precopulatory activities like licking and sniffing of female anogenitals were observed. The penile erection index was significantly increased with reduction in mount latency and intromission latency period. There were four-fold increase in mount and three-fold increase in intromission frequency in treated rats reflecting improved sexual performance. The behavioral and sexual parameters were also observed after a lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuance of drug treatment.

CONCLUSION:Unlike testosterone, the PEE of Anacyclus pyrethrum shows efficacy in rats tested after the lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuation of treatment. This suggests that the drug has prolonged effect and capacitate the treated rats for improved sexual potential.

Ok cool I already have a killer appetite so we will see how that pans out. It seems like most things take a bit to kick in for me whether it is osta or ph's i usually take a week or so to feel anything. I'll keep running 4 and keep eating clean and lifting hard and see what it can do!

808Pump

Awards
Ok cool I already have a killer appetite so we will see how that pans out. It seems like most things take a bit to kick in for me whether it is osta or ph's i usually take a week or so to feel anything. I'll keep running 4 and keep eating clean and lifting hard and see what it can do!
I'm in the same boat as you LTWT.

I've been on it since the 1st, taking 4 caps a day. On workout days I take 2 with my breakfast after working out (I workout at 3am) then I take another single cap 6 hours later, and my last one 6 hours later. I have even taken a cap 30min before going to bed, and it didn't affect my sleep...not much does though.
On non-workout days I spread them out every 6 hours or so...the last one might be at 5hrs.
I also have a rather large appetite to begin with, and I haven't noticed any differences there.
I don't feel any more energized at the gym or through out the day.

The only thing I've noticed is my recovery, I worked my legs on Sunday, and I could have done more on Monday. It usually takes me like 3 days to recover from my leg workout.

I'm taking BCAA 8-1-1 and Kre-Alkralyn with my AnaBeta, as well as Jack3d.

I think I'm also one of those slow to feel effects type. When I ran Phenadrine I took 2 caps pre-workout and the only effect was a lot of sweating. I thought of taking Jack3d with it as well, but didn't want to put my ticker into over-drive at my age.

I'm going to try and do some different dosing to see what happens.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you LTWT.

I've been on it since the 1st, taking 4 caps a day. On workout days I take 2 with my breakfast after working out (I workout at 3am) then I take another single cap 6 hours later, and my last one 6 hours later. I have even taken a cap 30min before going to bed, and it didn't affect my sleep...not much does though.
On non-workout days I spread them out every 6 hours or so...the last one might be at 5hrs.
I also have a rather large appetite to begin with, and I haven't noticed any differences there.
I don't feel any more energized at the gym or through out the day.

The only thing I've noticed is my recovery, I worked my legs on Sunday, and I could have done more on Monday. It usually takes me like 3 days to recover from my leg workout.

I'm taking BCAA 8-1-1 and Kre-Alkralyn with my AnaBeta, as well as Jack3d.

I think I'm also one of those slow to feel effects type. When I ran Phenadrine I took 2 caps pre-workout and the only effect was a lot of sweating. I thought of taking Jack3d with it as well, but didn't want to put my ticker into over-drive at my age.

I'm going to try and do some different dosing to see what happens.
Sounds good bro! Let me know what dosing scheme works best for you.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anabeta need to be taken with food? Is it ever ok to take it fasted? Like on a IF plan or if I'm doing a 24 hour fast?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anabeta need to be taken with food? Is it ever ok to take it fasted? Like on a IF plan or if I'm doing a 24 hour fast?
No, AnaBeta does not need to be taken with food, although it IS recommended to be dosed with food. I personally use AnaBeta fasted AND unfasted. It's personal preference really, and what works best re effects and results for YOU!

~Rosie~

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, AnaBeta does not need to be taken with food, although it IS recommended to be dosed with food. I personally use AnaBeta fasted AND unfasted. It's personal preference really, and what works best re effects and results for YOU!

~Rosie~
^^^this

I have dosed it on an empty stomach and enjoyed the benefits. Some people notice stomach discomfort so keep that in mind and definitely start at 1 if trying it on an empty stomach.

domore

Awards
I have 3 bottles just sitting there calling my name.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 5 bottles during the labor day sale and I can't wait to go back on it. Been over a year since I last used it.