Oh my...new Tight Xtreme Reloaded

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

:huh: How's that hit ya? It will be replacing Tight Xtreme, and apparently is shipping out to retailers now.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been enjoying the original. This looks like a step up for sure.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been enjoying the original. This looks like a step up for sure.
What did you experience with the last version? I took 2 caps today and I'm flying. Mood is off the charts!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stim tolerance is pretty high right now so the flying part doesn't correspond but the improved mood...definitely.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stim tolerance is pretty high right now so the flying part doesn't correspond but the improved mood...definitely.
I hear you. My number one apprehension when trying new stims, is the impending crash. I crash hard off of some stims, like OEP for example. Hopefully this one tapers off in a smooth fashion.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm not big on prop blends, but I like that you specify the amount of caffeine in it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SAN usually discloses what needs to be disclosed. ;) Take Fierce: It's proprietary, but broken down in such a way you can see it's not pixie-dusted.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
SAN usually discloses what needs to be disclosed. ;) Take Fierce: It's proprietary, but broken down in such a way you can see it's not pixie-dusted.
You know how I feel about fierce. You could give me a completely blank tub on it with no words and I'd happily scoop away ;)