Topical Form or 6-Bromo for Strength??
- 06-23-2011, 03:59 PM
- 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM
topical formestane. or even atd before 6 bromo imho.SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
- 06-28-2011, 06:21 PM
6-bromo treats me much better than formestane. For what it's worth.Celtic Labs Rep
06-28-2011, 07:06 PM
BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
06-28-2011, 08:47 PM
6-bromo felt more like a ph to me than an AI. Topical form was awesome for dropping water weight on-cycle and I can't really comment on the strength for TF since I was on-cycle the only time I used it.
I voted for Bromo since it bulked me up nicely in the past but still think you'll like TF. If you go with TF I highly recommend taking a look at Forma Stanozol from *********. Good value and dried quick.
06-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Topical Formestane for sure . You dont even need to go to 200mgs . 100-150 should be fine
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
06-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BurghHardcore in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:21 AM
- By imjuschillin in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 03:33 PM
- By brock17cf in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 02:14 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:23 PM
- By psychospic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:24 PM