Topical Form or 6-Bromo for Strength??
- 06-23-2011, 04:59 PM
- 06-23-2011, 05:02 PM
06-28-2011, 07:21 PM
6-bromo treats me much better than. For what it's worth.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
06-28-2011, 08:06 PM
06-28-2011, 09:47 PM
6-bromo felt more like a ph to me than an AI. Topical form was awesome for dropping water weight on-cycle and I can't really comment on the strength for TF since I was on-cycle the only time I used it.
I voted for Bromo since it bulked me up nicely in the past but still think you'll like TF. If you go with TF I highly recommend taking a look at Forma Stanozol from *********. Good value and dried quick.
06-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Topical Formestane for sure . You dont even need to go to 200mgs . 100-150 should be fine
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
06-29-2011, 06:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BurghHardcore in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:21 AM
- By imjuschillin in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:33 PM
- By brock17cf in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:14 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
- By psychospic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM