My version of a summer leaning stack, well organized by goal - critique welcomed

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Goals include slight leaning over the course of 1.5 months. Have not done serious lifting in the last 2 years, but will gradually begin. I've worked on my diet now for the last month and want to re-introduce some supps to the mix:

Fat loss:

DCP
Lean Xtreme
Abliderate (topical)

Eventually I may introduce HEAT to the mix

Nutrient Partitioning:

Anabolic Pump
Potential to also mix in Recompadrol for high carb meals

Mild Test Boosting:

Divanex (Stinging Nettle)

Strength/Pumps:

Creatine Nitrate

I've also considered the use of a Agmatine product or a DAA product, although I didn't research to see if you can run DAA along with Divanex or not.

I realize this sounds like a lot, especially since I have not run any supplements for approximately 2 years.

That said, I've run DCP/Lean Xtreme/and a topical (not Abliderate) together without any issues. And I believe I likely was also using some type of nutrient partitioner such as Anabolic Pump.

I don't believe this is a very aggressive stack:

Nothing which is extreme when it comes to stims (save for Heat if I use it I guess), and nothing too over-the-top when it comes to massive test boosting properties, although if I were to use DAA I guess that is getting a bit more aggressive. Years ago I used all types of supplements, and might take a more aggressive approach w/ stims and test boosting. Right now I'm trying to keep it a bit more "basic".

Any thoughts or feedback from the Anabolic Minds here?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Any help guys? Any comment is helpful. Whether its:

• Looks good
  • Looks bad
  • Too many supps in your stack
  • Definitely mix in the Agmatine and/or DAA
  • Creatine Nitrate sucks

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
If you're only looking for slight leaning, then don't take any supps at all. Don't know why you would need them if that is the goal?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
The supps I chose are not overly aggressive so I'm only expecting slight leaning. I've already leaned out some by diet and exercise alone, and am looking to accelerate that a bit using these choices. As mentioned, I have not lifted seriously or taken any supps for 2+ yrs, so I'm certainly not 5% looking to drop to 4%. Again, seeking acceleration but not stimmed up or PH type of transformation.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do not stack abliderate and LX, its just a waste. Get EC stack instead of either one. Recompadrol is obviously much, much better than Anabolic Pump. Stack DAA with the Divanex, it would actually be a pretty fantastic stack. If you are already taking creatine nitrate, don't bother with the agmatine. I'm assuming you already have a multi, fish oil, joint support (for the LX), creatine/beta-alanine, and protein.

I see you want to stay off stims. If that's the case, ignore my comment about EC stack and instead get HEAT as you mentioned.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Do not stack abliderate and LX, its just a waste. Get EC stack instead of either one. Recompadrol is obviously much, much better than Anabolic Pump. Stack DAA with the Divanex, it would actually be a pretty fantastic stack. If you are already taking creatine nitrate, don't bother with the agmatine. I'm assuming you already have a multi, fish oil, joint support (for the LX), creatine/beta-alanine, and protein.

I see you want to stay off stims. If that's the case, ignore my comment about EC stack and instead get HEAT as you mentioned.
Since LX is much easier to use than abliderate I'll probably go w/ that then, although I have both and need to use up the abliderate. Maybe 2 days LX, 1 day abliderate, switch?

I used to run EC stack heavily. My go to stack and still > than most everything out there.

I think I'll start off without HEAT and maybe bring it in about 3 wks later...

I'm interested in your thoughts on Recompadrol being "much much better" than AP. I have both, but please share the insight there. I've never used Recomp before, only AP.

So DAA and Divanex can be stacked and it will work well? Good to know. I need to get the DAA...

I'm not yet taking any creatine, so I will have to pick I guess, either Creatine Nitrate or Agmatine. I know you rep SNS but what's your objective opinion on which one to choose for this 1.5 month stack?

Already take multi, don't take fish oil, take protein, don't take creatine, used to take BA but not right now.

What do you recommend for joint support? Used to take cissius but won't anymore...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since LX is much easier to use than abliderate I'll probably go w/ that then, although I have both and need to use up the abliderate. Maybe 2 days LX, 1 day abliderate, switch?

I used to run EC stack heavily. My go to stack and still > than most everything out there.

I think I'll start off without HEAT and maybe bring it in about 3 wks later...

I'm interested in your thoughts on Recompadrol being "much much better" than AP. I have both, but please share the insight there. I've never used Recomp before, only AP.

So DAA and Divanex can be stacked and it will work well? Good to know. I need to get the DAA...

I'm not yet taking any creatine, so I will have to pick I guess, either Creatine Nitrate or Agmatine. I know you rep SNS but what's your objective opinion on which one to choose for this 1.5 month stack?

Already take multi, don't take fish oil, take protein, don't take creatine, used to take BA but not right now.

What do you recommend for joint support? Used to take cissius but won't anymore...
No, use one and stick with it. Going from systemic cortisol control to topical, then back on, isnt very smart. Just save one or the other for another time.

Agree on the EC, it's the only fat burner I am using presently.

Recompadrol just has an overall more solid profile. IMO, the best nutrient partitioner would just be Geronova-licensed Na-R-Ala. If you want a brand name though, Need2slin, Slin-sane, and Recompadrol are all money. Anabolic Pump leaves much to be desired.

Yeah, Divanex + DAA would be far more effective than Divanex alone. And DAA is very cheap: look into SNS DAA caps if you want the exact form and dosed used in the studies.

I woud get Creatine Nitrate if you don't have a creatine. Another option that may even save you money is getting monohydrate in bulk + agmatine.

I highly recommend taking fish oil again. It's anti-inflammatory properties may even be enough joint support for you.

Joint support: Orange Triad (this will hit your multi too), Cissus, E-pharm joint force...take your pick :).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lots of good ideas though if you are just getting back, simple is better than complex otherwise you will have no idea what is working. I would run EC stack as it is cheap and you know it works, can always tone it down and run 100C/12.5E each dose if you don't want the serious stim, will still work. Also, I would just pick up one bottle of PES Erase (enough for 45 days at 2/day) and 2-3 bottles of Athletix Titanium. That is a very proven way to boost test and lean out (Erase is a very effective AI that many lean out with). If you want to throw in the Abliderate you can though it will just make you hold water until you stop it so it may not "appear" you are leaning as much as you want to though you may be, I get annoyed with topicals because of that. So, let me make this easy:

45 days
PES Erase - 2/day
Athletix Titanium - 3/day
EC Stack - 2 per day
Abliderate - use as needed or desired

You will save money compared to your stack above and I seriously believe you will lose more fat and surely maintain all your muscle mass. You can always run Iron Mags E-Control in place or Erase but you will have to pay more for that to get 45 days worth (2 bottles).

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
No, use one and stick with it. Going from systemic cortisol control to topical, then back on, isnt very smart. Just save one or the other for another time.

Agree on the EC, it's the only fat burner I am using presently.

Recompadrol just has an overall more solid profile. IMO, the best nutrient partitioner would just be Geronova-licensed Na-R-Ala. If you want a brand name though, Need2slin, Slin-sane, and Recompadrol are all money. Anabolic Pump leaves much to be desired.

Yeah, Divanex + DAA would be far more effective than Divanex alone. And DAA is very cheap: look into SNS DAA caps if you want the exact form and dosed used in the studies.

I woud get Creatine Nitrate if you don't have a creatine. Another option that may even save you money is getting monohydrate in bulk + agmatine.

I highly recommend taking fish oil again. It's anti-inflammatory properties may even be enough joint support for you.

Joint support: Orange Triad (this will hit your multi too), Cissus, E-pharm joint force...take your pick :).
Good advice on the systemic/topical. By saying it isn't smart, do you mean it's harmful or counterproductive, or just not optimal?

Appreciate the feedback on Recompadrol > AP

I will pick up some DAA to have on hand.

I don't have a creatine so I will have to get the nitrate. I will look into the fish oil. Also the Orange Triad. I currently use NOW Adam and am quite pleased, but don't take anything for joints (Glucosamine, Chondroitin nor MSM).

The ironic thing is I had double knee surgery end of March, to remove my torn meniscus and damaged cartilage, so I could really use a supplement to help those areas, as rehab is going very slow.... I think that also has to do w/ my (potentially) low test levels.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good ideas though if you are just getting back, simple is better than complex otherwise you will have no idea what is working. I would run EC stack as it is cheap and you know it works, can always tone it down and run 100C/12.5E each dose if you don't want the serious stim, will still work. Also, I would just pick up one bottle of PES Erase (enough for 45 days at 2/day) and 2-3 bottles of Athletix Titanium. That is a very proven way to boost test and lean out (Erase is a very effective AI that many lean out with). If you want to throw in the Abliderate you can though it will just make you hold water until you stop it so it may not "appear" you are leaning as much as you want to though you may be, I get annoyed with topicals because of that. So, let me make this easy:

45 days
PES Erase - 2/day
Athletix Titanium - 3/day
EC Stack - 2 per day
Abliderate - use as needed or desired

You will save money compared to your stack above and I seriously believe you will lose more fat and surely maintain all your muscle mass. You can always run Iron Mags E-Control in place or Erase but you will have to pay more for that to get 45 days worth (2 bottles).
Thanks for the suggestions. My prime reason w/ going w/ my original proposed stack is because I already have all of that stuff on hand, from a couple yrs ago, and I need to use it....

I have DCP, Lean Xtreme, Abliderate (more recent than 2 yrs old), HEAT, Anabolic Pump, Recompadrol and Divanex (Stinging Nettle)

The only thing I don't have is the Creatine Nitrate.

The other thing is, I want to go w/ supps I have used before w/ success. I'm not back to hardcore lifting just yet, so I don't need to ramp my test through the roof. Plus, I'd just hurt my joints trying to ramp up so quickly. I'm looking to slowly get back up there, but first I need to finish toning up and losing a little bit of fat, then I can work on strength and size this fall and winter.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good advice on the systemic/topical. By saying it isn't smart, do you mean it's harmful or counterproductive, or just not optimal?

Appreciate the feedback on Recompadrol > AP

I will pick up some DAA to have on hand.

I don't have a creatine so I will have to get the nitrate. I will look into the fish oil. Also the Orange Triad. I currently use NOW Adam and am quite pleased, but don't take anything for joints (Glucosamine, Chondroitin nor MSM).

The ironic thing is I had double knee surgery end of March, to remove my torn meniscus and damaged cartilage, so I could really use a supplement to help those areas, as rehab is going very slow.... I think that also has to do w/ my (potentially) low test levels.
No problem man. The Cortisol control stack would just be redundant and a waste of money. NOW Adam looks good on paper but has quality control and absorption issues.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
No problem man. The Cortisol control stack would just be redundant and a waste of money. NOW Adam looks good on paper but has quality control and absorption issues.
For the DAA, I see it says: "Consume 4 capsules once per day on an empty stomach. For maximum results, some people use 4 capsules twice per day for up to 3 weeks to ‘load’ and then 4 capsules per day thereafter."

Do you recommend starting day one w 4 caps or should you assess tolerance? Better to do it first thing in AM or between meals? How long can you eat after you consume?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For the DAA, I see it says: "Consume 4 capsules once per day on an empty stomach. For maximum results, some people use 4 capsules twice per day for up to 3 weeks to ‘load’ and then 4 capsules per day thereafter."

Do you recommend starting day one w 4 caps or should you assess tolerance? Better to do it first thing in AM or between meals? How long can you eat after you consume?
Take it with or without meals. I recommend 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM the whole way through.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Take it with or without meals. I recommend 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM the whole way through.
Thanks. What is your opinion on USP's Powerfull? As you can tell, I used to use USP products (AP, PF, SC) but don't like them any more. However, PF was the one that I saw the most out of. I have a bottle of that still that I need to use. Would that be good to encorporate?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks. What is your opinion on USP's Powerfull? As you can tell, I used to use USP products (AP, PF, SC) but don't like them any more. However, PF was the one that I saw the most out of. I have a bottle of that still that I need to use. Would that be good to encorporate?
I would rather just buy NOW DOPA for 12 bucks :).

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I would rather just buy NOW DOPA for 12 bucks :).
True, by my PF expired in 2010 so I should probably use it soon!

BTW, looked at that product by NOW, and I appreciate their singular product warning:

DOPA Mucuna WARNING:

Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.