Is there a supplement that helps before a long run?
- 07-29-2004, 07:26 PM
- 07-29-2004, 08:22 PM
07-29-2004, 09:36 PM
07-29-2004, 10:19 PM
07-29-2004, 11:30 PM
CM works pretty well. Maybe stack with some siberian ginseng.
If you use caffeine try it in a transdermal instead of oral..works like a charm.
07-30-2004, 12:04 AM
Caffeine trans is pretty effective, and none of the anxiety...actually, this would probably help a lot for a long run, provided you got dosing right, b/c studies show that small metered doses over time are better, and increase endurance in exercise lasting over 30 minutes. And BIG BUMP on the CM-->I was very surprised how effective.
07-31-2004, 05:30 PM
07-31-2004, 06:29 PM
You are looking at a bad site for these type of supplements. Look into sites for endurance athletes like cyclists and triathletes.
07-31-2004, 08:54 PM
Check out Coolrunning.com, ( I post there and I get my races from there),it's a good site and you can get some good runs that way to
08-01-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by size
Are you inferring that we have no endurance here at AM?
I'll have you know I can run very far and fast when there is a lot of house work to be done.
08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
cytomax makes a product called pre-formance that's specifically for endurance athletes and contains a lactic acid buffering compound called alpha-l-polylactate along with co-q10, phosphates, AAs, etc
Similar Forum Threads
- By 51FTY in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:15 PM
- By healthychaser in forum SupplementsReplies: 56Last Post: 06-30-2013, 08:57 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM