WHATS ALL THE FUSS OVER PES ANABETA ? - AnabolicMinds.com

WHATS ALL THE FUSS OVER PES ANABETA ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

WHATS ALL THE FUSS OVER PES ANABETA ?

Hi

seems to be a lot of hype over this product but is it justified? What makes it different to all other natural test boosters/anabolics out there.

Have read a study on rats \and the results looked positive , but rats are rats and humams are humans .

Yes i am a sceptic on any new supplement that comes out but when american supplements are twice the price here in the UK compared to the USA , i think its justified.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Do you wish you was part rat like me? I could buy any supplement and be tonk by now.

On a srs note, I understand the scepticism, we have all seen how results have greatly varied from rats to humans. Time will tell....
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Do you wish you was part rat like me? I could buy any supplement and be tonk by now.
    if i was a rat id have one helluva sexlife
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Yes i am a sceptic on any new supplement that comes out but when american supplements are twice the price here in the UK compared to the USA , i think its justified.
    Unfortunately that's the case with all supps that come over to the UK. Companies quote import duty, customs charges, etc. as the reason for the extra cost.

Although it's more expensive than the US it's pretty much the same price as other test boosters in the UK. It just means that I'll be waiting for a few non-sponsored logs to come out before I think about buying it.
  5. New Member

do they list whats in anabeta now?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    do they list whats in anabeta now?
    yes Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root)

google it -youll get a rat study or two
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Unfortunately that's the case with all supps that come over to the UK. Companies quote import duty, customs charges, etc. as the reason for the extra cost.

Although it's more expensive than the US it's pretty much the same price as other test boosters in the UK. It just means that I'll be waiting for a few non-sponsored logs to come out before I think about buying it.
    yes lets get a few months worth of users so that down the line , we know its worth the money or not .
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Only time will tell if it is justified or not. Only using it will tell if it works for you. The hype exists for a few reasons. Number one, people have enjoyed and gotten good results from the PES lineup. Number two, the logs of Anabeta has had very positive feedback. Popular company with a proven track record + great logs=lots of excitement. I know I'm buying it
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

IMO, I think PES as a company is in it for the long run, don't think they would release a product based on hype just for a few quick sales. There must be some truth to its results, although everyone does respond differently and you're bound to get a few people moan. People need to remember, supps make a nice addition but diet is the determinant factor...
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And let's no twist this up with the whole hype thing. We did a blind beta test to see how the masses responded. We gave no details and let the loggers spell out everything. It was because of the loggers that we released it in the first place. In house is only so useful in testing. We didn't create hype, the loggers gave thier details and people got excited.
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes lets get a few months worth of users so that down the line , we know its worth the money or not .
    if you look over the reviews from those that beta tested it, the hype is quite justified. However, I do understand that people need to experience it for themselves.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I dunno about rat studies, but my rats respond well to GHRP/GHRH, SARMS, Nolva, Clomid, Clen, Albuterol, T3, and other assorted chemicals...

Really, I think the hype is from the beta-testers unanimous results and experience. They all really enjoyed their use, and they're all pretty well respected members of AM. I know I'm going to try it.

It's MOA is pretty interesting if it's like the rat studies, basically a phyto-anabolic/SARM that also boosts testosterone. You'd get anabolic (muscle building) effects and a decent boost to testosterone as well. I think of it as selective androgen affinity, that only triggers anabolism and no androgenic side effects. That sounds pretty appealing for PCT or a straight natural cycle. Those assumptions are based on the rat studies, but that's pretty much all there is to go by.

It looks promising, has produced good results for well respected member, and for $30 it's something worth trying IMO. No reason to believe it's all hype since PES did not do much in the way of traditional marketing to hype it up, the hype was generated by "us."
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO, I think PES as a company is in it for the long run, don't think they would release a product based on hype just for a few quick sales. There must be some truth to its results, although everyone does respond differently and you're bound to get a few people moan. People need to remember, supps make a nice addition but diet is the determinant factor...
    Exactly. Those associated behind the scenes with PES know we have tested a number of different possible products. Obviously most of them never make it to the market. Looking good on paper is great, but it has to produce in the real world too.

As far as everyone thinking since there is no human studies on people taking the extract and lifting weights, the skepticism is expected. I dont know about you but I havent seen any studies done on all the prohomones everyone rants and raves about done on humans. Except for the one on superdrol and liver disease.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi

seems to be a lot of hype over this product but is it justified? What makes it different to all other natural test boosters/anabolics out there.

Have read a study on rats \and the results looked positive , but rats are rats and humams are humans .

If you're someone who knows their body VERY VERY well and used AnaBeta, you will know what the "hype" is all about. As for it being unjustified, definitely not - I was the first beta tester and when Ben and Ryan say that this is one of the best products they have ever used, they are not wrong! I stand behind AnaBeta and will be using it again myself pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Only time will tell if it is justified or not. Only using it will tell if it works for you. The hype exists for a few reasons. Number one, people have enjoyed and gotten good results from the PES lineup. Number two, the logs of Anabeta has had very positive feedback. Popular company with a proven track record + great logs=lots of excitement. I know I'm buying it

Supplements can help, especially when all the base factors are correct. Beginners and newbies don't need anything but the basic staples, nor do those who have had an extended break and are just getting back into training. Those who benefit the most from supplements, IMO are the more experienced trainees and the leaner individuals, depending on their goals and needs. Yes, nutrition is the most important factor...For 99% of people - for the other 1% another factor like training is the "determinant factor"...

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Exactly. Those associated behind the scenes with PES know we have tested a number of different possible products. Obviously most of them never make it to the market. Looking good on paper is great, but it has to produce in the real world too.
    Affirmed.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    if you look over the reviews from those that beta tested it, the hype is quite justified. However, I do understand that people need to experience it for themselves.
    Agreed. Obviously with all supplements results won't be the same for everyone. So many different factors involved.
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think the logs and testers speak or themselves. It works if you do, period. A little research would have shown you real world results, not just rats.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

There are a few certain people who I don't see sabotaging their reputation just to release a single product and fool their customer base. Natty is one of them. Dsade from genomy and Eric from TN come to mind here as well. Also, I haven't had any direct communication with musclepharm, but i am thoroughly impressed with every MP product I have tried. Just placed my order for anabeta, to me it's a no brainer
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We appreciate the trust...you wont be let down
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    There are a few certain people who I don't see sabotaging their reputation just to release a single product and fool their customer base. Natty is one of them. Dsade from genomy and Eric from TN come to mind here as well. Also, I haven't had any direct communication with musclepharm, but i am thoroughly impressed with every MP product I have tried. Just placed my order for anabeta, to me it's a no brainer
    You hit the nail on the head with every name you mentioned! Now you can see why I support these guys and stand behind their companies!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Hi

Remember AnaBeta is NOT a test booster. It is a natural anabolic.

We started our research with the studies...we did not end our research there. We went on to formulate an extraction different from that in the study, more powerful in an anabolic sense in our opinions.

The fact it may have secondary test boosting properties is just a cherry on top...it isnt the mechanism by which it is anabolic
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

It worked brilliant for me...undoubtedly worked brilliant for me. Skepticism is fine, I have the luxury of no longer being one

22. New Member

How would Anabeta compare to ostarine in terms of anabolism without shutdown? Better, worse?
  23. Advanced Member

this company is totally getting murdered over at bb.c-o-m. people like the huge and bane are basically telling everyone over there that anabeta is a big scam and people should refer from buying it, very childish. i know, because i was there a couple of hours ago.

they also said they you would need the water extract or it would not work.
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flash89912 View Post
    How would Anabeta compare to ostarine in terms of anabolism without shutdown? Better, worse?
    Never used ostarine...or done much reading on it. Maybe someone else can chime in

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    this company is totally getting murdered over at bb.c-o-m. people like the huge and bane are basically telling everyone over there that anabeta is a big scam and people should refer from buying it, very childish. i know, because i was there a couple of hours ago.

Not surprised. Are you? We aren't worried about that. We are here on anabolic minds to educate the public. People come here to learn. Everyone here knows our primary goal is education and innovation
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Never used ostarine...or done much reading on it. Maybe someone else can chime in

Not surprised. Are you? We aren't worried about that. We are here on anabolic minds to educate the public. People come here to learn. Everyone here knows our primary goal is education and innovation
    no, not surprised, the huge is a huge rat. watch out for him, if he could, he would destroy your innovative company with lies and deceit in a heartbeat.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is one of the reasons I refuse to go there any more. There is no desire for education over there, in fact it is quite the opposite. Very sad to see how they treat people who seem to sincerely have an interest in learning. THis is why AM is the best around
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

this is one of the reasons I refuse to go there any more. There is no desire for education over there, in fact it is quite the opposite. Very sad to see how they treat people who seem to sincerely have an interest in learning. THis is why AM is the best around
    bb.com is joke. only weenies post over there. AM has always been >

I am currently unaware of any logger that was dissatisfied with anabeta. If taken properly it could be one of the best natural supplements out there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. Advanced Member

yes, i love am.com very much. i also love mindandmsucle and phf, because pat arnold has his own nice little corner over there. bb.com is for babies and morons and the huge is a huge human dildo.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Funny 'cause The Huge used anacyclus pyrethrum(http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124866411) and really likes Ayurvedic herbals like Shilajit. Jealousy that AnaBeta is bigger on its pre-sale than BioForge v3 has been for a month?

bb.com sucks, just for companies preying on the uneducated, how many threads asking "can I stack creatine with a fatburner", "will I die if I take xxx", "check out my order brahz!!1!one". Sh!t is just annoying...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I think the logs and testers speak or themselves. It works if you do, period. A little research would have shown you real world results, not just rats.
    could someone provide a link?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i believe a search you yield a thread that contains the links to all logs. I think natty made one.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  32. Board Sponsor

no, not surprised, the huge is a huge rat. watch out for him, if he could, he would destroy your innovative company with lies and deceit in a heartbeat.
    Unfortunately I have noticed this too. When someone came out with a product a little bit ago that resembled his he began slandering that company and people personally. He has old school posting peoples personal information on an open forum type mentality.

Here is the thing, PES is quite new to the game and is making a stir, there will always be those who let their jealousy take over. Personally we are not concerned with those people and just let our customers make the judgements.
    The Historic PES Legend
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

http://pescience.com/testimonials/anabeta/

All the links are there
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

bb.com is terrible. Over here even reps from diff companies seem to have some respect for one another, at least for the most part. Theres no bashing of others products. You even here them recommending products from other companies. AM>BB. I use to like it over there. Its been going down hill for awhile. I like their articles , but the forums are blah. I have ordered my 4 bottles of Anabeta. I plan on starting them about a month after my current PCT to give my body a break and just be normal. Then I'm in for a cycle. I'm very excited about this product. I trust this company, great reviews and support for all their products. Haven't thrown out any BS products.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Unfortunately I have noticed this too. When someone came out with a product a little bit ago that resembled his he began slandering that company and people personally. He has old school posting peoples personal information on an open forum type mentality.

Here is the thing, PES is quite new to the game and is making a stir, there will always be those who let their jealousy take over. Personally we are not concerned with those people and just let our customers make the judgements.
    This post is way off the mark to what was asked in the OP
  36. Board Sponsor

This post is way off the mark to what was asked in the OP
    This post was way after I already responded.
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I think that PES has done their homework here and there is a geniune buzz about the Anabeta. If the product produces the results for others that the beta loggers had then the "hype" will be justified. I don't think that these guys are going to risk putting out a substandard supplement at this point, they know what they are doing. I have alot of respect for these guys and the job that they do here, you reap what you sow in my book. I look forward to giving the Anabeta a try myself soon.
  38. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    I think that PES has done their homework here and there is a geniune buzz about the Anabeta. If the product produces the results for others that the beta loggers had then the "hype" will be justified. I don't think that these guys are going to risk putting out a substandard supplement at this point, they know what they are doing. I have alot of respect for these guys and the job that they do here, you reap what you sow in my book. I look forward to giving the Anabeta a try myself soon.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence.

You are exactly right though. PES is still extremely new to the scene and don't want to kill our hard fought rep. It is different for someone like muscletech to put out a crap supp, people will still gobble it up. If PES did the same, the market would eat us alive.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was a beta tester of the product and it works amazingly for me. PES is a great company. For one thing there products don't cost you an arm and a leg. There is nothing in their product line that costs more than $30 for a 30 day supply, as far as I know. It's different if the product is $50 but I don't think PES would price any of their products that high. I'm the kind of guy that uses mostly basic supplements such as creatine, protein and fish oils. Very rarely do I try anything else. There are just too many products that I don't respond to. In fact, I don't get anything at all from SHIFT, but it only cost me $14.99 to find out. Anabeta is very much worth the price to try it out. If you don't like it or it doesn't work for you, then hey more for me. If I tried it and liked it, most likely it will work for you. There just aren't many products I like.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    Definately agree!...nothing I have seen/read about PES has any indications that they are a 'fly by night' company...they ARE IN this for the long haul...

side note: My NP order (w/AnaB) udated status: shipped <ahhhh>
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions