LG Trifecta Stack with hghup&freetest

Slave99

Awards
I've been taking HGHup/FreeTest/neovar for about 1&1/2 weeks now. I'm wondering if it'd be safe to start my LG Trifecta Stack now, put the HGHup/FreeTest/neovar on hold and add them back in with my pct?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah you could. You could also finish the stack and then use trifecta stack

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing i would hold would be the FreeTest, maybe the hghup. The neovar will complement anything, and you wouldn't want to take out creatine anyways. I'm a BIG fan of NeoVar, probably my favorite creatine, has so many great qualities besides it's base use. The HGHup is nice to take all the time, but it's your call. The FreeTest however would be wasted in my opinion. Save that for a later date, or wait and use up the FreeTest and then start Trifecta after.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking HGHup/FreeTest/neovar for about 1&1/2 weeks now. I'm wondering if it'd be safe to start my LG Trifecta Stack now, put the HGHup/FreeTest/neovar on hold and add them back in with my pct?
No need to stop NeoVar - keep using that on-cycle and during PCT, since it is a creatine product and creatine should be a staple, IMO. HGHup you can choose to use on-cycle or during PCT, or both - your decision. FREE TEST leave until PCT - however, if using the Formadrol during PCT, do not use FREE TEST as well and use at another time.

~~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason why you want to start the LG stack now as opposed to after finishing your current stack? Like the others have said, Neovar can be used at any point. It truly is an amazing product.

Slave99

Awards
Is there a reason why you want to start the LG stack now as opposed to after finishing your current stack? Like the others have said, Neovar can be used at any point. It truly is an amazing product.
So I can start something a little stronger now, looking for slightly better gains in the same amount of time. I guess I could finish HGHup/FreeTest/neovar (only have one bottle each so another 2ish weeks left) then start trifecta and get more neovar. Just wondering if that'd be too much time on a test booster/ph.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can start something a little stronger now, looking for slightly better gains in the same amount of time. I guess I could finish HGHup/FreeTest/neovar (only have one bottle each so another 2ish weeks left) then start trifecta and get more neovar. Just wondering if that'd be too much time on a test booster/ph.
You DO realize that the Trifecta Stack is a HORMONAL stack - not just a "test booster", right. If you've only been using your current stack for ~1.5 weeks and want to continue it until you finish the bottles of HGHup and FREE TEST, then you can do that. If you are only going to do a 6-8 weeks run of the Trifecta Stack, then a short break between the end of your current stack and starting that one - if you are going to wait - would be preferable before starting on the Trifecta Stack.

~Rosie~

Slave99

Awards
You DO realize that the Trifecta Stack is a HORMONAL stack - not just a "test booster", right. If you've only been using your current stack for ~1.5 weeks and want to continue it until you finish the bottles of HGHup and FREE TEST, then you can do that. If you are only going to do a 6-8 weeks run of the Trifecta Stack, then a short break between the end of your current stack and starting that one - if you are going to wait - would be preferable before starting on the Trifecta Stack.
~Rosie~
Yes I do know it's a hormonal stack. I've read as much as I can about it on this forum and a few other sites. I understand it's much less "harsh" (maybe thats not the best term since all phs aren't 100% safe) than some other prohormones, but I'm trying to stick to mostly natty with weaker prohormones in-between. I just wasn't 100% sure if I could start Trifecta and stop FreeTest after using FreeTest for almost two weeks.

To use with the tifecta stack I bought:
AMS Body Mortar Carb Free
Puris Labs Organ Shield
Universal Animal Pak

I'll finish HGHup while on trifecta until the bottle is gone, I'll keep FreeTest for a natty cycle at a later date, and I'll need to get some more neovar. Anything else you'd suggest? I think I got everything covered but thought I'd double-check.

I really appreciate everyone's help/thoughts!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I do know it's a hormonal stack. I've read as much as I can about it on this forum and a few other sites. I understand it's much less "harsh" (maybe thats not the best term since all phs aren't 100% safe) than some other prohormones, but I'm trying to stick to mostly natty with weaker prohormones in-between. I just wasn't 100% sure if I could start Trifecta and stop FreeTest after using FreeTest for almost two weeks.

To use with the tifecta stack I bought:
AMS Body Mortar Carb Free
Puris Labs Organ Shield
Universal Animal Pak

I'll finish HGHup while on trifecta until the bottle is gone, I'll keep FreeTest for a natty cycle at a later date, and I'll need to get some more neovar. Anything else you'd suggest? I think I got everything covered but thought I'd double-check.

I really appreciate everyone's help/thoughts!
Briefly, alongside creatine, multivitamin, antioxidant, good fats, and protein, the following are recommended during hormonal cycles as On-Cycle Support supplements:

Milk Thistle (liver) ONLY IF METHYLATED COMPOUNDS
600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

As far as PCT, make sure that you have your PCT BEFORE you start your cycle. Your PCT as far as products, product dosing and timing should all be planned and outlined before you start your hormonal cycle.

Although dependent on the hormonal compound/s used, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Luteinizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (the severity of the hormonal run will determine whether you use a SERM or an AI)

If you're missing anything, fill in the gaps BEFORE you start your cycle.

~Rosie~

Slave99

Awards
Cool. Looks like I got it all covered. Organ shield has a lot of the milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, etc. I need to grab some fish oil too - I almost forgot about that. I'll be using the trifecta pct so got that too. I'm all ready, just going to take a few days off of training to recover and prepare for some doggcrap & trifecta. Can't wait. Thanks Rosie for your time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. Looks like I got it all covered. Organ shield has a lot of the milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, etc. I need to grab some fish oil too - I almost forgot about that. I'll be using the trifecta pct so got that too. I'm all ready, just going to take a few days off of training to recover and prepare for some doggcrap & trifecta. Can't wait. Thanks Rosie for your time.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really shouldn't need to be blowing money on support supps in conjunction with the Trifecta. If you feel the need to use something for your liver, buy NAC. Very comprehensive and very inexpensive. Other liver products are way too expensive, and too weak or underdosed. Taurine can help with stronger cycles, I down water like crazy but still get nasty back pumps. But the Trifecta shouldn't ever give you back pumps.

aceroni

Awards
Just my thoughts but using PH isnt really "natty" at all... I don't believe there is degrees of natural. You either ARE, or AREN'T.

No personal attack to you or your beliefs or anything.. AT ALL brother! Just me speaking my mind in reference to a friend of mine who has abused PH's and intends to compete in natural shows.. Not cool.