Superdrol Halodrol stack

goliath808

Awards
So I went to my supplement store that i always go to when i buy prohormones. I was planning on buying "steel crushers (dymethylberry)" but as i was talking to the salesman he pointed me in the direction to this supplement called "DZ" im not too sure on the company though! It contains 30mg of SD and 30mg of HD. he told me that the 30mg of SD is the maximum dosage that i should be taking unless i want to destroy my liver, which im not going to argue with. so 1 pill a day it is for me. bought this a few days ago, and started my first dosage yesterday. i thought i should mention that i have taken Hemadrol before, which is a halo clone, i liked the results (20lbs body weight in 30 days. max bench increased from 205 to 275 in just 4 days) and the DZ should give me just as good results as that did, only better due to the SD its stacked with. and steel crushers 'Halocherry.' I will be monitoring my weight and strength gains on this thread. havent really been to the gym lately, just body weight. push ups/ pull ups etc... so im not too sure on my current lifting abilities. but ill be back to the gym by tomorrow.

height: 5'9"
weight:151
(okay i know im on the light side, but Ive been really busy and have lost a good 20 lbs since i last been to the gym. work and what not, and also a shetty diet)
(okay i know most of you will be saying SMH to me (shake my head) cuz of my age, and SD is Harsh ****. but i have taken PHs before so it wont be my first, and im only 1 year away from 21, it aint that far away. lol!)
been lifting since 15 so i have 5 years of experience. no im not a newb, im just off and on with my lifting so i have trouble gaining weight and keeping it.
my goal is to gain 20-30 lbs in 30 days.
I will also be posting my lifting goals as soon as i find out what my abilities are. will post that ASAP!

i will be running a 30 day cycle. the supplement comes with 60 pills, but since its only 1 a day, ill save the other half for when i run the cycle a second time. i will also be seeing my doc soon to get a prescription for PCT. and that leads me to a question for anyone who could answer it... i no longer have health insurance so ill be having to pay full price for the PCT. anyone know what the average cost for a prescription of nolva is? i want to be prepared and make sure i bring enough money with me before i see the doc or the pharmacist.
also i wont hop on my post cycle just after this supplement. the store i went to has a 12 week cycle plan. goes like this, week 1-4: main supplement (in my case DZ, but they let the customers choose what supps they want as the main) week 2-6 tribulus. week 4-8: epi (this part of the cycle is what the store chose as the supplement, although they said it can be skipped straight through to the next part of the cycle. also i probably will be doing the epi, skipped it the last time when i did my hema cycle but i want the best results possible this time so ill be following the store plan from start to finish.) week 6-12: PCT. and all 12 weeks liver protection. also, just wondering/wanting other peoples insights on this 12 week cycle! Feedback please, it will be much appreciated!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're gonna get this thread removed because you're not 21. I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.

Outside of the obvious that it's ignorant to take this; particularly at 151 lbs and blaming "getting busy" for losing weight, I hope you're at least taking support supplements - you know, to protect your liver.

And you think a doctor is just going to prescribe you your PCT? Have fun with that.

This post is full of epic failure and it hurts my brain just reading it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna get this thread removed because you're not 21. I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.

Outside of the obvious that it's ignorant to take this; particularly at 151 lbs and blaming "getting busy" for losing weight, I hope you're at least taking support supplements - you know, to protect your liver.

And you think a doctor is just going to prescribe you your PCT? Have fun with that.

This post is full of epic failure and it hurts my brain just reading it.
I agree with Midwest. You're way too young to be using steroids - train naturally for another 5-7 years and then reconsider.

kgelo

Awards
agreed... start training (naturally again) to get your weight back up and you body accustomed to lifting and eating properly again... The road to gaining weight back is generally easier then when it was first put on... Your also extremely light for a 5'9'' 20 year old so i would say hold off for 2 years to get that weight up and get your body seasoned to intensity... also while you wait around for those two years, pick up and read as many books as you can find on nutrition, training, and chemical enhancement... that would really help you out. Also as a side note in case you choose not to listen to us here, I personally would never use superdrol... way to suppressive and why too harsh internally (prostate swelling, blood lipid profile, suppressive, and high liver toxicity)... with all that you'd be better off using real gear and have double the gains, with half the sides.

Rush_XIII

Awards
I was looking around for Steel Crusher results and stumble across this thread. goliath808, its not that you lack the experience to take PH but that you need to understand that between approx age 16-22 your testosterone and HGH levels is at its highest it will ever be in your life time. It is important to be able to make fast gains naturally at this age. If you cannot gain muscle during this time frame, your problem training, diet, or sleep. Respond if your not dead.