Sub Sterone users: sublingual question

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those of you that have used or are using Sub Sterone from us, i would like your thoughts.

First, for 1/3 of a dropper (1 dose), how long is it taking to dissolve? And do you feel it's longer or shorter than other sublingual products you've had in the past?
Secondly, how would you rate the taste? LG has had issues with taste in the past, i think we can all attest to this, but i'd like your opinions on how we did.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absorbtion Duration: I didn't have issues with it absorbing.I would let it sit under the tounge for about 30 seconds and then swish the remaining around in the mouth for another 30 seconds and it was completely fine.

Absorbtion Duration(Compared to other products): I feel like it right on par with the other sublingual products I have used( PP's TCF-1). I would put Sub Stereone below TCF-1.

Taste: Taste was good! I didn't mind it at all. It's no TCF-1, but it was good.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dissolve? It's a liquid.

I let it sit 1-2 minutes. It tastes great, very light, no aftertaste.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dissolve? It's a liquid.

I let it sit 1-2 minutes. It tastes great, very light, no aftertaste.
I meant absorb... you know what i meant :D Was typing this out fast before i left the house.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there's more people out there taking this, would like to see feedback!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant absorb... you know what i meant :D Was typing this out fast before i left the house.
Everyone else after you kept saying it, so I was confused. :D I'm back from vacation, and just started today, got two bottles lined up. ;)