Best brand and comapny for transdermal yohimbe (yohimbine)
- 07-29-2004, 02:16 PM
- 07-29-2004, 05:27 PMTheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
- 07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
X sqeeze me...Twinlab makes a transdermal product?Originally Posted by TheChosen1
We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
07-29-2004, 08:11 PM
07-30-2004, 04:44 PM
i think it would maybe be better on cost if you just bought your ownand make your own transdermal, or premade and add your HCL.
07-30-2004, 05:37 PM
07-31-2004, 01:00 PM
just buy a premade gel from any reputable transdermal company and buy yohimbe powder from mike. o ya, be sure to shake well when making. im thinking about doing the same when i start a cutting cycle in a few months.Originally Posted by stryder
my hardest thing is getting back in the gym, wassup fellas
Similar Forum Threads
- By timmytime13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2013, 09:32 PM
- By guzz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
- By cp001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:33 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:48 AM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:18 PM