Anyone know anything about this, Ingredients look awesome

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nitric Shock

I have a tub. I bought it because no caffeine. The ingredients look great, but I cannot really find any reviews on or much commenting on. Has anyone tried. The BA, Arginine, several creatines and nice anti oxidants.

It may be lacking a bit in energy, but I was thinking of just doing one scoop of this and 1 RPM. Would that be okay.

Just curious why not very poplar? Is it because no d 1,3 or caffeine. Any negatives about this stuff.

Proprietary Blend (Active Ingredients) 19,000 mg

Nitric Shock Muscle Building
NOX Matriz Waxy Maize, Kre-Alkalyn(R), Magnesium, Creatine, Chelate, DI Creatine Malate, Arginine AKG, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Taurine, Citrulline Malate

Nitric Shock ATP Power Matriz
Beta Alanine, Beta Alanine Ethyl Ester, Histidine AKG, Creatinol O Phosphate

Nitrick Shock Nutrient Transport System
Guanidinopropionic Acid, Oxo Vanadium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutacarpine 95%, Cinnamon Extract, Glycocyamine, Trimethyl Glycine (as Betain Anhydrous), Glycerol

Nitric Shock Neurotransmitter Energizing Matrix
Methyl Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Piracetam, Vinpocetine, Huperzine, Beta Phenethylalanine, Theobromine Anhydrous, Sulbutiamine

Nitric Shock Anit-Catabolic Free Radikal Annihilating Electrolyte Matrix
Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Glutamine Peptide, Leucine Isoleucine, Valine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, B-12, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Piperine

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure how much feedback you'll get, but since you have a tub, give it a try and let us know how it works for you. The thing that pops out at me is redundancy and is something that I've seen other comapnies do and it drives me nuts. By this I mean, why have Arginine AKG, Arg Ethyl Ester, and Citrulline Malate? If you're going to make a product, pick an ingredient that you 100% stand behind and run with it.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I was not sure if this was a good or bad thing. The supplement seems to have everything rolled into one. Just not real clear on dosing. I have taken a couple if times. I primarily take a pre for energy, drive and focus. Kind of lacking here since no caffeine or stims.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i tried something called HYPERshock which i think i remember having almost the same ingredients (caffeine free kind)... not sure if thats what youre talking about, but i noticed some decent strength gains on it, but i also started a new routine, soooo...... i basically took it for the creatine-chelate which i wanted to try at the time

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly. I was not sure if this was a good or bad thing. The supplement seems to have everything rolled into one. Just not real clear on dosing. I have taken a couple if times. I primarily take a pre for energy, drive and focus. Kind of lacking here since no caffeine or stims.
Well, as I said, play around with doses and see what works for you. Some like to take a break from stims from time to time, but you can always get caffeine (or whatever stim you prefer)bulk for cheap to add in. Honestly it doesn't really look like something I would buy, but since you already have it, give it a go:)