formestane questions

  1. formestane questions


    I've used the topical form before and found it for a great price but can't seem to remember what kind it was. I've been looking around for more formestane and would like feedback from people who have used topical as well as oral. is the liquid from primordial better than the topical? both seem to be about the same price so most bang for the buck is needed.


  2. CEL topical Formestane works well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. Definitely check out Mr Supps and their Formastanzol. It's 6g formestane (double comparable products) and has an exceptional carrier with some extra goodies. CEL has been on great sales too, I enjoyed using that one too.

    Topical formestane is MUCH better than oral.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  4. I know topical is normally better but what about the PP delivery system? The Formastanzol looks good but I'm not dropping $50 plus shipping and tax for a months worth of formestane. That's just crazy.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    CEL topical Formestane works well.
    True ~~not to mention its$23 at Nutraplanet right now along with Supress C.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    I know topical is normally better but what about the PP delivery system? The Formastanzol looks good but I'm not dropping $50 plus shipping and tax for a months worth of formestane. That's just crazy.
    I have seen no evidence of the efficacy of the LiquaVade for Formestane delivery. However, user experience and studies are replete with evidence that topical is superior. I'm sure PP has made some advances, but I tend to go for what is proven.

    The Formastanzol is more expensive up front, but it is DOUBLE the servings, so it's like 2 bottles for $50 (which you'd need for a good run anyway) and the shipping is also free. If you go to Mr Supps Facebook page and like them, you can also get 15% off, typically tax free. If you pay for results, then it is a value.

    There was a really good sale on CEL, like $24 a bottle, and that would be a good value too. However, in this case at least topical >>> oral.

    Up to you though, if you want to try one or the other, it's your call. If you search "Formastanzol" on here, I think you'll see overwhelmingly positive reviews.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Definitely check out Mr Supps and their Formastanzol. It's 6g formestane (double comparable products) and has an exceptional carrier with some extra goodies. CEL has been on great sales too, I enjoyed using that one too.

    Topical formestane is MUCH better than oral.

    Topcial all day man, it works 10x better

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have seen no evidence of the efficacy of the LiquaVade for Formestane delivery. However, user experience and studies are replete with evidence that topical is superior. I'm sure PP has made some advances, but I tend to go for what is proven.

    The Formastanzol is more expensive up front, but it is DOUBLE the servings, so it's like 2 bottles for $50 (which you'd need for a good run anyway) and the shipping is also free. If you go to Mr Supps Facebook page and like them, you can also get 15% off, typically tax free. If you pay for results, then it is a value.

    There was a really good sale on CEL, like $24 a bottle, and that would be a good value too. However, in this case at least topical >>> oral.

    Up to you though, if you want to try one or the other, it's your call. If you search "Formastanzol" on here, I think you'll see overwhelmingly positive reviews.
    I checked out the site. Didn't realize it was a 2 month supply in one bottle. Thanks for the help guys.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have seen no evidence of the efficacy of the LiquaVade for Formestane delivery. However, user experience and studies are replete with evidence that topical is superior. I'm sure PP has made some advances, but I tend to go for what is proven.
    At least somebody doesn't believe all teh BS

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    At least somebody doesn't believe all teh BS
    I tried the liquvade Dermacrine, total BS, such a waste of money. Didnt do d!ck

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    At least somebody doesn't believe all teh BS
    My problem is I believe too much, then get burned. My knowledge sadly comes from my personal experience (and wasted money). Now I'm just a jaded curmudgeon!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    I checked out the site. Didn't realize it was a 2 month supply in one bottle. Thanks for the help guys.
    I agree your def getting your money's worth with forma .any chance of seeing a log or review after your done with the product? forma is the real deal it actually impressed me alot.I rank it pretty high up the scale of ai's and I'ma femara man myself so that bar is a high one to climb to impress me because femara is no joke.

  13. I might be able to do a review but no time for a log. Last time I took formestane definitely had incrust strength, major stamina increase and libido through the roof. Never took it again because hair is starting to thin until I read about formestanes dht blocking abilities, now it's probably all I'll use from now on.

  14. Formestane is my favorite too, followed by 6 bromo. I won't use many other AIs, ATD kills my libido.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    I checked out the site. Didn't realize it was a 2 month supply in one bottle. Thanks for the help guys.
    Yeh man you get a pretty decent amount of product for the price and you couple that with free shipping and 10% off with a discount code "needto10" and it is a great deal!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    CEL topical Formestane works well.
    One of my favorite products ever.
    I'm Back...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    One of my favorite products ever.
    I have to agree.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. About a Dermacrine/Formestane cycle questions
    By AtomicFox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:07 PM
  3. formestane Q
    By boxmeman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. Formestane questions
    By stratvox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Log in
Log in