formestane questions

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I've used the topical form before and found it for a great price but can't seem to remember what kind it was. I've been looking around for more formestane and would like feedback from people who have used topical as well as oral. is the liquid from primordial better than the topical? both seem to be about the same price so most bang for the buck is needed.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL topical Formestane works well.

Reactions: mw1
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely check out Mr Supps and their Formastanzol. It's 6g formestane (double comparable products) and has an exceptional carrier with some extra goodies. CEL has been on great sales too, I enjoyed using that one too.

Topical formestane is MUCH better than oral.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I know topical is normally better but what about the PP delivery system? The Formastanzol looks good but I'm not dropping $50 plus shipping and tax for a months worth of formestane. That's just crazy.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know topical is normally better but what about the PP delivery system? The Formastanzol looks good but I'm not dropping $50 plus shipping and tax for a months worth of formestane. That's just crazy.
I have seen no evidence of the efficacy of the LiquaVade for Formestane delivery. However, user experience and studies are replete with evidence that topical is superior. I'm sure PP has made some advances, but I tend to go for what is proven.

The Formastanzol is more expensive up front, but it is DOUBLE the servings, so it's like 2 bottles for $50 (which you'd need for a good run anyway) and the shipping is also free. If you go to Mr Supps Facebook page and like them, you can also get 15% off, typically tax free. If you pay for results, then it is a value.

There was a really good sale on CEL, like $24 a bottle, and that would be a good value too. However, in this case at least topical >>> oral.

Up to you though, if you want to try one or the other, it's your call. If you search "Formastanzol" on here, I think you'll see overwhelmingly positive reviews.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Definitely check out Mr Supps and their Formastanzol. It's 6g formestane (double comparable products) and has an exceptional carrier with some extra goodies. CEL has been on great sales too, I enjoyed using that one too.

Topical formestane is MUCH better than oral.

Topcial all day man, it works 10x better

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have seen no evidence of the efficacy of the LiquaVade for Formestane delivery. However, user experience and studies are replete with evidence that topical is superior. I'm sure PP has made some advances, but I tend to go for what is proven.

The Formastanzol is more expensive up front, but it is DOUBLE the servings, so it's like 2 bottles for $50 (which you'd need for a good run anyway) and the shipping is also free. If you go to Mr Supps Facebook page and like them, you can also get 15% off, typically tax free. If you pay for results, then it is a value.

There was a really good sale on CEL, like $24 a bottle, and that would be a good value too. However, in this case at least topical >>> oral.

Up to you though, if you want to try one or the other, it's your call. If you search "Formastanzol" on here, I think you'll see overwhelmingly positive reviews.
I checked out the site. Didn't realize it was a 2 month supply in one bottle. Thanks for the help guys.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least somebody doesn't believe all teh BS:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least somebody doesn't believe all teh BS:)
My problem is I believe too much, then get burned. My knowledge sadly comes from my personal experience (and wasted money). Now I'm just a jaded curmudgeon!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked out the site. Didn't realize it was a 2 month supply in one bottle. Thanks for the help guys.
I agree your def getting your money's worth with forma .any chance of seeing a log or review after your done with the product? forma is the real deal it actually impressed me alot.I rank it pretty high up the scale of ai's and I'ma femara man myself so that bar is a high one to climb to impress me because femara is no joke.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to do a review but no time for a log. Last time I took formestane definitely had incrust strength, major stamina increase and libido through the roof. Never took it again because hair is starting to thin until I read about formestanes dht blocking abilities, now it's probably all I'll use from now on.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is my favorite too, followed by 6 bromo. I won't use many other AIs, ATD kills my libido.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man you get a pretty decent amount of product for the price and you couple that with free shipping and 10% off with a discount code "needto10" and it is a great deal! :)