Amazing joint relief supplement combo!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I have been buying skeletal balm which I feel is amazing. To make it even better after I use about half of it I add a few ounces of dmso into it. I find this to give GREAT joint pain relief. Stacking it with cissus and for the first time in years I have much less occasional shoulder pain, as well as my elbow tendonitid disappearing completely.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Skeletal Balm is AMAZING!!!! I effing love it and I have been stacking with cissus just like you and the pain relief is unrealistic. I used Animal Flex for months and even when I added cissus it wasn't helping my injured joints at all but when I started using the Balm and then added cissus...joints gone!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thought this thread was gonna be about OT :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
Definitely have to try out that balm! Just throwing it out there, but when i partially tore my bicep a year and a half ago, Animal Flex is the sole reason I got back in the gym. I SWEAR by the stuff. Definitely worth trying out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad has really helped my joints, but sometimes i need a bit more support. I'll look in to this necromancy product. Thanks for the heads up!