top fat burners

kfactor824

Awards
I recently started working out again after sports related injuries. weights 5x a week and cardio 4x a week with 3 mile run or 30 to 45 min swim. However, i gained 15lbs to my frame and looking to cut. What are the best stim and non stim fat burners currently on the market?

soxfan1

Awards
I recently started working out again after sports related injuries. weights 5x a week and cardio 4x a week with 3 mile run or 30 to 45 min swim. However, i gained 15lbs to my frame and looking to cut. What are the best stim and non stim fat burners currently on the market?
Personally, I think fat burners are overrated.. think its good to keep it simple.

Green tea extract 1000mg when u wake up, another 1000 in the afternoon, and coffee throughout the day.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
There are two ways to lose weight -- either reduce energy intake, or increase energy expenditure.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you just started training again after time off, then just make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss for YOU if you want it, since those two factors, nutrition especially, are going to be what determines your success (or lack of it) in fat loss, NOT what you supplement with.

There is no "one size fits all" nutritional approach for fat loss - for example, some people diet ridiculously, whilst others like me don't diet but train very hard and intense. Experiment to find out what your body responds best to is the best way to do it - once you know what your Maintenance calories are, you can start off with a "base" or generic fat loss nutrition plan, but if you do, I recommend adjusting it weekly based on your results from that week, so that you get and continue making progress.

Re training, starting in at five days a week resistance training may be a little too much - 3-4 days is adequate if you do it properly. Make sure that you train OPTIMALLY, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!

As far as supplements, forget about them until you get the BASICS RIGHT! Supplements are NOT "magic pills" that give you results and they are should only be used to SUPPLEMENT your nutrition and training! If you are determined to use products, there are multiple threads asking about stim and non-stim fat burners on this forum - I suggest that you take the time to do a quick search, especially in the Supplements subforum, then look through few logs, etc., and if you're going to use one, make your own informed decision dependent on what is best for you.

Don't focus on a target weight, but a target BODY COMPOSITION. Find out what you are now, set a goal, and then you can figure out how long it will take you to reach it - aim for a 0.5% bodyfat loss a week.

I seriously recommend that you download and read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the BASIC STAPLES needed if you are getting back into training or not already relatively lean and just wanting to lose that last little bit of bodyfat), and training for effective and successful fat loss. Apply the principles in the article and you will see results - if you don't get results, you're not doing something right.

~Rosie~

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a stim'd fat burner, forged burner is top notch, used it once with great results

About to use it again stacked with green tea extract and shift

gus.medrano

Awards
Rosie is right

Diet is key!

Alpha t-2 or shift would also help!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Rosie

once you have lost a good amount of weight then I would look into a fat burner.A few fat burners I think you would enjoy and reap the fruits of your labor would be with Adderllin,Forged Burner and Need 2 Slin.def check these out when you get a chance and feel free to ask any questions you have.Best of luck with your weight loss goal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you do decide to start utilizing supplements after balancing your life with training and diet, I would start with a basic non-stim like tt33 to increase your metabolic rate, or tta. Hold off on stims and more complex products until later on down the road.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best stim = Dexaprine
Best non stim = Alpha T2, TT-33, DCP

Dexaprine + Alpha T2 makes a pretty insane stack.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would have to agree with forged burner and need2slin. They are both a great product and work amazingly! The energy you get on forged burner is insane. You can stack it with TT-33 if you like but I would say be very careful. I have used TT-33 multiple times and you can lose a quit bit of muscles on it if your not careful.

Oh and NTBM always has 15% off at their store. I think the coupon code is "needto139" with free shipping.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Rosie, however....some things help. A stimmed fatburner can control appetite, and make adhering to the diet easier, and something like SAN T2 Xtreme can speed things up:

t2-sup-fact.gif

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
CLA, L-Carnitine, EGCG, Black Coffee/Dandelion Root.

Natural Fat "burn", thermogenic/energy, natural diuretic.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna lie OxyElite Pro has to be my favorite, i lost 12 pounds in a little over a month and i wasn't out of shape to begin with now i lost a good bit of strength throughout which is a negative but i was also eating a defecit and doing cardio 5-6 times a week. It was a pretty noticable change too if i must say so, i haven't taken many fat burners over my time since im not really a believer in them really eating in a calorie defecit, and doing cardio will yeild results but i had good experiences in OxyElite Pro.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hold up;

Alpha T2 is a stim free weight loss? Did they change formula? for some reason I thought not too long ago I saw Alpha T2 being a yohimbine like product? Was I just high as a kite? Cause I was under the impression on one of my old bottles said some sort of yohimbine product.

Dman07

Awards
I am currently taking Man Scorch and it has been working quite well. I didnt take it so much for the weight loss but for the appetite control. It also is a good energy booster without the jittery feeling.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hold up;

Alpha T2 is a stim free weight loss? Did they change formula? for some reason I thought not too long ago I saw Alpha T2 being a yohimbine like product? Was I just high as a kite? Cause I was under the impression on one of my old bottles said some sort of yohimbine product.
Alpha t2 continues a-yohimbine, but that shouldnt create much of a stimulant effect. What should act as a major stimulant is the methylsynephrine in the product.

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
How come you don't want em? Used before and didn't do the trick? Need something more stim related or stronger?

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
CLA, Carnitine, and EGCG for fatloss. Do not want.
How come you don't want em? Used before and didn't do the trick? Need something more stim related or stronger?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Everything you listed is outstanding for overall health. Outstanding. I use EGCG, it's a great antioxidant. I use ALCAR for focus, though I also have LCLT and PLCAR for their own unique benefits. The CLA IMO is a waste.

There are far more powerful OTC fatloss agents out there. At the moment, I am using the cheap and simple EC stack. However, I hope to eventually add some TTA, Reduce XT, Forskolin, and Raspberry Ketones. All of which will do more for fat loss than those other products you mentioned. Other good options are alphaburn and HEAT stack.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pill/day of Dexaprine...who needs anything else? seriously meow.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1 pill/day of Dexaprine...who needs anything else? seriously meow.
Dexaprine is great, I recommended it to another guy on BB.com and he's logging it soon, you should check it out. I still think it's nothing compared to EC, but obviously that's an unfair comparison. Keep up the good formulations, Lemon-Drop Hemavol = win.

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
Everything you listed is outstanding for overall health. Outstanding. I use EGCG, it's a great antioxidant. I use ALCAR for focus, though I also have LCLT and PLCAR for their own unique benefits. The CLA IMO is a waste.

There are far more powerful OTC fatloss agents out there. At the moment, I am using the cheap and simple EC stack. However, I hope to eventually add some TTA, Reduce XT, Forskolin, and Raspberry Ketones. All of which will do more for fat loss than those other products you mentioned. Other good options are alphaburn and HEAT stack.
I agree. Although CLA has helped at a higher dose...at least I have noticed a difference. I was just taking a simpler or "healthier", if you will, route as compared to OxyElite Pro and other geranium oil based products. Even though it is the top seller of all products at my store! I'll try out some of the others you mentioned as well.

Rick.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
my wife just bought phenphedrine has anyone heard or had any experience with this its supposed to be a "hardcore" fat burner. your thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
my wife just bought phenphedrine has anyone heard or had any experience with this its supposed to be a "hardcore" fat burner. your thoughts?
Profile honestly looks terrible to me :(