3-test-oxo vs H-drol

CSaltiel

Awards
Hey guys...I'm an experienced lifter about to hit 25. I took a PH back when I was 21 and saw some solid results. Looking to take another one and was debating bw a natural test like 3-test-oxo or H-drol. I was wondering what people recommended between the two. I can get a pretty good stack of 3-test, assault, and mega shread for 100 from my boy. Any input is greatly appreciated.

CSaltiel

Awards
btw I'm 6'1 and 182 pounds...probably 12-14% bodyfat

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
eat more.. I am shorter than you and I weigh more than you.. with less bf.. taller people seem to hit their potential later and you definitely aren't there.. Eat till you plateau.. then eat more

TorqueGTR04

Awards
3 test is not a PH, it's a natural test booster. H-drol is a prohormone/designer steroid. Gains between the two are not even comparable.

3 Test Oxo should be pretty solid in the test boost department, but still doesn't work like a PH. As far as MASS Project Assault goes, it's a pretty good thermogenic, and mega shreds are a CLA/Omega complex.

It all really depends what you're going for. Do you want to gain a lot of size on the PH or stay natural and lean out while hardening up a bit with the natty stack? Don't forget that you will need to set up an adequate post cycle if you run an H-drol cycle. But still, these two products aren't even the same ballpark