Strange body response to IGF2 questions

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been taking IGF2 since last Friday and mixing RPM and Lit Up in between as pre. Never touched steroids in life. Did a short course of hGh in mid 2000s of 2ius to help heal broken femur curteousy of Dungeon in South Africa in hopes of not ending big wave fun for life.

I have responded very quickly and well to IGF2. Seriously noticeable cut and a little size and extremely pleased.

Last night I noticed some perhaps slight something in my left nip. Nipples are small and flat genetically. My left (only) nipple is kind of whitish, erect and just a little puffy in in area to the left of nipple.

My energy level is really lower overall and I am very mellow. My libido is not crazy through the roof which is the way it is normally. (several times day at 44). No ED issues just not crazy horny all the time. Nuts are noticeably bigger. Sleep about same or not good.

My natural IGF-1 runs 280 to 290 range and have seen spikes as high as 350 but may be dependent on ime of test. Natural test levels 550 to 600. Not great but works well for me.

Should I continue IGF2 as I really don't want to screw with mother nature when things good. If stop, should I decrease dose slowly. I think I just may be sensitive to this stuff and definitely nit interested in gyno. Sucks though as gain wise this stuff really works for me.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stupid iPhone correct. Supposed to be nipple tip whitish on left only.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been taking IGF2 since last Friday and mixing RPM and Lit Up in between as pre. Never touched steroids in life. Did a short course of hGh in mid 2000s of 2ius to help heal broken femur curteousy of Dungeon in South Africa in hopes of not ending big wave fun for life.

I have responded very quickly and well to IGF2. Seriously noticeable cut and a little size and extremely pleased.

Last night I noticed some perhaps slight something in my left nip. Nipples are small and flat genetically. My nipple stats kind of whitish and just a little puffy in in area.

My energy level is really lower overall and I am very mellow. My libido is not crazy through the roof which is the way it is normally. (several times day at 44). No ED issues just not crazy horny all the time. Nuts are noticeably bigger. Sleep about same or not good.

My natural IGF-1 runs 280 to 290 range and have seen spikes as high as 350 but may be dependent o. Time of test. Natural test levels 550 to 600. Not great but works well for me.

Should I continue IGF2 as I really don't want to screw with mother nature when things good. If stop, should I decrease dose slowly. I think I just may be sensitive to this stuff and definitely nit interested in gyno. Sucks though as gain wise this stuff really works for me.
You DO realize that IGF-2 is a NATURAL Growth Hormone (and Testosterone) booster - NOT a hormonal product, and NOT IGF-1, yes?! As far as gyno, getting this is unlikely from IGF-2.

Realize that you are using LIT UP, which contains DAA, which many use with a product containing AI properties, to manage any possibility of excess estrogen, etc. Perhaps stop using LIT UP and just stick to the RPM.

I'm sure Dirk will comment further on this.

~Rosie~

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, no I thought is was getting the real deal for only 49.95 from a black market dealer a.k.a bodybuilding.com. I just reference IGF-1 because that is best gh marker, marker used to determine whether can be prescribed for a label use, and I mention because mine is already out of range high naturally.

I stopped Lit up and started RPM because of DAA mainly. Again, I think I am just overly sensitive. I used Lit Up 3 times and half a scoop once with 1 RPM since then.

I understand the mechanism by which it works in decreasing inhibiting hormone and partial suppression of prolactin, estrogen or whatever which may actually precipitate gyno.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong. I love product. Just curious if the slight lethargy, little less libido and white nip mean overly sensitive. If I should stop, should I taper since it does suppress bad stuff so to speak.

My girl even said face skin looks younger and some fine line wrinkles around eyes are just about gone. Maybe save some jack on future Botox shots at this rate.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as rosie said, im 99.9% sure its not from IGF 2. if your worried, take another test booster with it or anti estro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong. I love product. Just curious if the slight lethargy, little less libido and white nip mean overly sensitive. If I should stop, should I taper since it does suppress bad stuff so to speak.

My girl even said face skin looks younger and some fine line wrinkles around eyes are just about gone. Maybe save some jack on future Botox shots at this rate.
Slight lethargy is normal for the first week of using IGF-2, especially if you start out at the full recommended dosage for your bodyweight - which is why I always recommend using only half the recommended dosage for the first week and then go to the full dosage the next week.

As far as "white nipples", that's not an effect from IGF-2 I'm pretty sure, and could be entirely coincidental.

There is no need to taper, since IGF-2 does not suppress anything - for the second time, it is NOT a hormonal product!

As to whether or not you discontinue usage of IGF-2 - this is your decision alone.

~Rosie~

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slight lethargy is normal for the first week of using IGF-2, especially if you start out at the full recommended dosage for your bodyweight - which is why I always recommend using only half the recommended dosage for the first week and then go to the full dosage the next week.

As far as "white nipples", that's not an effect from IGF-2 I'm pretty sure, and could be entirely coincidental.

There is no need to taper, since IGF-2 does not suppress anything - for the second time, it is NOT a hormonal product!

As to whether or not you discontinue usage of IGF-2 - this is your decision alone.

~Rosie~
JUST one white hard erect nip on left side and never experienced in 44 years. I was primarily asking because I thought/hoped maybe someone could say perfectly normal when increasing test/hormones or whatever this stuff is supposed to be doing.

Alright. I hear you about the hormonal thing. Was concerned about rebound effect if there was suppression (maybe ambiguous or inartful term here) of an agents that could potentially lead to, cause or exacerbate gyno. Maybe I just do not understand the below and it seems some literature suggests to the contrary:

"Mucuna Pruriens contains highly active amounts of L-DOPA [levodopa], a direct amino-acid derivative of L-Tyrosine, and the body's direct precursor to Dopamine synthesis. This is important to the discussion as L-DOPA displays a marked ability to increase Testosterone and LH in healthy, normal males, through the inhibition of PRL [prolactin]; it does so by increasing Dopamine production in the hypothalamus. In turn, Dopamine site-binds to D2 [dopamine] receptors found on the anterior pituitary cells responsible for PRL secretion, "lactotropes". This direct site-binding by Dopamine alters Ca2+ currents in the lactotropes, and also promotes a reorganization of protein lines responsible for cell structure. In combination, this inhibits PRL secretion and promotes healthy LH, and Testosterone synthesis.

Now, I say this because PRL is also known to increase the expression of ER-A [estrogen receptor alpha], the estrogen receptor sub-type responsible for the proliferation of breast-cancer cells. The selective modulation of this receptor is the target of certain drugs in the drug-class SERMs [selective estrogen receptor modulator]. The inhibition of PRL, therefore, has been demonstrated to decrease ER-A sensitivity to estradiol [estrogen] and decrease ER-A related gene expression. In concert, these inhibitory effects on PRL would most likely attenuate breast-glandular expansion [i.e., development of breast tissue associated with gynecomastia].

In simpler terms, Mucuna is highly unlikely to promote gynecomastia, and it all likelihood works to decrease factors that promote it."

I have also seen as follows from a medical resource:

"L-Dopa regulates prolactin production from the pituitary gland."

Nevertheless, you answered my questions. Thanks. I will stick it out for now. Money saved on botox might offset gyno surgery if all goes wrong anyway . . . I agree that this IGF2 stuff actually does something and I am getting my friend to try it who was about to start hGH for anti aging.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can alleviate any potential issues by taking Free Test along with Lit-Up and/or IGF-2- it has a pretty strong AI (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) included in the formula.....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO you are too relaxed ;)

Rhodiola Rosea helps normalize mood by maintaining optimal levels of serotonin and other neurotransmitters in the brain.

Mucuna has been shown to have neuro-restorative effects, actually increasing levels of serotonin, dopamine, levadopa, and norepinephrine.

note: The synthetic L-DOPA inhibits prolactin. the natural only modulates the Dopaminergic pathway