GPLC

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So nothing give me a pump anymore and I've been looking into GPLC, which is super expensive, have you guys tried it and do you believe is worth it?

Also people that shoot...I could turn GPLC into a injectable. Has anybody tried that before? Does it sound like a bad idea?

Thanks in advance guys
-Colbert!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I've used it at the researched dose and got nothing. You tried creatine nitrate correct? That supp gives me outstanding pumps.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried a sample of MHP NO Bomb and really liked it. You could also just check out Now Foods vegetable glycerin which is pretty cheap.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump not so much at rec doses an increase in performance yes. 6 grams plus I hear gives great pumps FWIW.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
C.nitrate is good, try c4

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have bulk creatine nitrate :D muscle feast was selling it at one point but thermolife told them to take it down...and they did :(

However they are coming out with BCAA nitrate which I'm going to try :D

Do you guys use creatine nitrate on full or empty stomach cause anabolic ignite has it in it but it has to be taken on full stomach and trust me it truly has to be taken on a full stomach. I took it once on an empty stomach and....baaaaaaaad idea!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless I take something before breakfast, I never take anything on a truly "empty stomach." I think that waiting an extra 2-3 hours just to take a supplement is kinda dumb because consuming substrate is far more important than any extra pump you can get.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless I take something before breakfast, I never take anything on a truly "empty stomach." I think that waiting an extra 2-3 hours just to take a supplement is kinda dumb because consuming substrate is far more important than any extra pump you can get.
You don't have to eat every 2-3 hours. You get the same results from fewer meals if your macros are the same. Plus you can easily just add BCAA's. Also, not everyone has the same goals when working out. For example, people following the Lean Gains diet usually workout in a semi-fasted state for maximum fat oxidation.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
My "empty stomach" is one hour after eating. Not 2-3

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My "empty stomach" is one hour after eating. Not 2-3
Mine too and your body is still saturated with the nutrients from your last meal as well.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I usually take 4~6 APS CN caps 45 to 60 minutes before my workout and an additional 4 caps immediately post.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SAN has several nitrate products: stim-free CM2, Fierce, Launch pills, and Launch 4350 powder. Fierce is worth a look if you want a complete preworkout that is dosed well, and Launch is great as well (one of the few 1,3 products I tolerate).

Citrulline is also worth a look.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have citrulline malate...by the lbs. But I'm wondering about GPLC...or homebrewing GPLC and injecting it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have citrulline malate...by the lbs. But I'm wondering about GPLC...or homebrewing GPLC and injecting it.
We've got it on sale right now.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would just take the GPLC orally

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love GPLC, if you have bulk Creatine Nitrate pumps won't get better then that, CN seems to be a great pump product, GPLC I like more for endurance and vascularity is good too.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Which gplc do u use, where to get bulk cn

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I actually use both. I alternate between N.O. Bomb and C-Bol. Both give great pumps. I even tried stacking them but I don't find that it increases the "pump" all that much. Your viens can only dilate so much. I personally think that GPLC is better for your health than taking nitrates. I will probably drop the C-Bol when it's gone.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both GPLC and Creatine Nitrate gave me really good pumps. I'd say I got more of a pump from CN. I use GPLC more of performance/endurance purposes rather than using it for a pump.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both GPLC and Creatine Nitrate gave me really good pumps. I'd say I got more of a pump from CN. I use GPLC more of performance/endurance purposes rather than using it for a pump.
Ya I don't use GPLC for a pump either as I could care less about pumps. Stacking it with Beta-Alanine endurance and recovery is much better for me.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I liked the pump and recovery from gplc, but I'm with ryansm, I don't care much about the pump. Dosage does vary from person to person, some people get by with 1.5g, some I've seen go as high as 6-9g

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm just the opposite, I "LOVE" the pump it really motives me. Nothing like leaving the gym feeling like Dorian Yates.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
c4 is severly underdosed, i wouldn't recommend anyone using that product...unless you want a kool aid mix for the summer
The first time I used C4 I used two scoops......it was decent but made me glad I went with two scoops instead of one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just the opposite, I "LOVE" the pump it really motives me. Nothing like leaving the gym feeling like Dorian Yates.
I'd rather knock out a new PR then feel like Yates, but that's just me.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather knock out a new PR then feel like Yates, but that's just me.
Agreed, the increased power output from something like gplc stacked with beta alanine would do the trick for a new pr, that and getting your mind right. The number one under utilized training tool is the sympathetic nervous system. You can take all the stimulants and supplements you want but if you can't activate the sympathetic system, you can't throw down the best weights.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Motivation is everyting in the gym. Do what ever motivates you the best.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I took it and nothing insanely especial. Nothing can touch igf DES especially went cost super cheap...way less than GPLC