Testotpro+Erase=ACNE

dodgesruck

Awards
Normally I wouldn't complain about sides but I am 38 and my forehead looks like a 16yr. old. I have never been proned to acne on or off cycle. I dose 4 Test caps and 3 Erase caps following protocol per bottle. I love the stack and I know it is just a sign of things working and I've noticed the job it has done during my recomp but I am just curious as to which is causing most of the acne or is just a combination of the two. Oh yea I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wow!!! couldnt tell ya.. on the swole stack... actually have less acne... weird...

dodgesruck

Awards
Thanks for the advice, my wife is riding me about how it looks and I have to admit it's pretty bad.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
at least you know its working!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I had acne on my back coming out when I was on testopro and stocked. It went away as soon as I stopped. I don't know why it was.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try reducing the Tpro to 3 caps per day
To the TS,
I have used both separately and never saw any substantial acne. I will also say I am currently using erase, titanium and admantium (great stack btw) and am not seeing anything either. I would suggest following the advice of Natty and see if that alters anything.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Have used erase with just about every stack i've run, including SWOLE and never had any acne - unlucky bro, upgrade your soap, wash or use facial cleansing wipes more than you would normally and try natty's advice and see?