Hey guys I'm new to this and I just started a P-mag cycle. I need some advice please.

Jeremystutter

Awards
Hey y'all, I'm Jeremy. I just turned 21 three weeks ago. For the longest time I have weighed the same weight which is about 165-170. I'm 6'3 with a very fast metabolism. I cant gain any weight. No matter what I eat. I'm in good shape but not as built as I want to be. I just started taking p-mag two days ago. I'm taking that and some liver pills. But I feel like I need to know some more helpful advice on bulking up. If you guys could give any feed back. I would really really really appreciate it.

-Jeremy stutters

Jeremystutter

Awards
Could you clarify by what you mean "what will you be doing for PCT?"

And how exactly should I get my diet checked?

Jeremystutter

Awards
All I hoping for is some advice. On how to bulk up and gain muscle. If your intentions are just to be rude then please don't post. No offense. I am just looking for some help. And not in a negative way.

Jeremystutter

Awards
Should I take some sort of weight gainer like any shake formulas?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd lecture you, but at this point it won't do you any good. I would stop the prohormone. I am at work right now but I will stop back in shortly with some advice.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey y'all, I'm Jeremy. I just turned 21 three weeks ago. For the longest time I have weighed the same weight which is about 165-170. I'm 6'3 with a very fast metabolism. I cant gain any weight. No matter what I eat. I'm in good shape but not as built as I want to be. I just started taking p-mag two days ago. I'm taking that and some liver pills. But I feel like I need to know some more helpful advice on bulking up. If you guys could give any feed back. I would really really really appreciate it.

-Jeremy stutters
Jeremy,

First some information. You noted that you are 165/170 at 6'3. Do you have any idea of your body fat?
How long have you been in the gym? What sort of routine are you doing?
Do you monitor calories currently?
How long have you been on the PMag, and is this your first product of this nature?

My advice, would be to accept mw1's meal plan, first and foremost. I haven't seen it, but feel confident in saying it would probably do you better than how you are eating now.

Goto fitday.com and create an account for yourself. Start monitoring calories and find a caloric level that works for you. If you are eating 2k calories a day and not growing, increase it to 2.5k, etc. You will eventually find a place where your growth will become aligned with how much you are eating. There is no such thing as a hard gainer, there are people who must eat more to grow.

The next step here is to determine where you are at with training. I assume you have a gym membership, how long have you been going and what does the routine look like. It sucks not knowing much in the beginning, but everyone from the scrawny kids to the 250lb beasts started somewhere. My suggestion would be to grab a copy of the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. It is a strength based program, but for someone new to the mass game, and assuming you eat properly, its instruction on how to properly perform compound lifts will have you gaining in no time. On top of that, it will give you a progression of strength that would be reinforcing to your confidence and keep you on the right path.

On top of that, make sure you are getting enough sleep. Your body needs rest to grow. Give it what it needs: Resistance training, nutrition, and adequate rest.

Jeremystutter

Awards
My body fat is probably 2 or 3 percent. I know it's really low. I've been going to the gym for about 4 months. But to be honest it has been real steady. And I have a pretty basic routine nothing too special. Usually it's Monday upper Tuesday rest. Wednesday lower. Thursday rest and repeat.

A friend of mine suggested P-mag and I just got it 3 days ago. I've been taking 50mg a day so far.

HereToStudy. I really appreciate all the advice. I will definately take a look at that wed site. Any other advice would be awesome too.

-Jeremy Stutters

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
GOMAD = Gallon of Milk All Day

Problem solved if you want to gain weight

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body fat is probably 2 or 3 percent. I know it's really low. I've been going to the gym for about 4 months. But to be honest it has been real steady. And I have a pretty basic routine nothing too special. Usually it's Monday upper Tuesday rest. Wednesday lower. Thursday rest and repeat.

A friend of mine suggested P-mag and I just got it 3 days ago. I've been taking 50mg a day so far.

HereToStudy. I really appreciate all the advice. I will definately take a look at that wed site. Any other advice would be awesome too.

-Jeremy Stutters
Jeremy,

No problem. Glad you asked for help before you could have caused some hormonal issues with yourself.

You are underestimating bodyfat a bit, as 2-3% is an extreme. But being that low of fat really does show that you need to be eating more. Anyone trying to bulk, no matter how good the metabolism, won't be that low in body fat.

The book I spoke of can be found here: Starting Strength. (I assume this is not against the rules since it is not a supplement store, if I need to remove it mods, let me know).

Wow HereToStudy that was extremely nice of you to lay everything out for him. Hope he appreciates all that.
As much as I am not a fan of guys who start products without understanding them, he seems generally willing to learn. This isnt another case of "I made a mistake, Ill ask for advice, but ill ignore it and justify why I should do it anyway." Whenever they listen, its worth the minute or two to help them out, imo.