Green Stools, a little worried, glycobol was just started....

sizematters10

I also am throwing in titanium and erase with the glycobol. Will carnitine tartrate and glycobol simultaneously be a problem? Thanks for the help guys. By the way my ecdy log is complete with before and after pics if anyone wanted to check it out. I know stool talk is gross but could use some knowledge dropping, consistency is fine, just green, weird i know.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nope, just the glycobol. It did it to me. I responded very poorly to it, and I'm guessing you are the same.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfectly fine to take LCLT with Glycobol, I do it all the time.

Glycobol has been known to cause green stools, there's no harm in it. You'll be fine. You do, however, want to cycle off due to the form of Vanadyl Sulfate used.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I've read of some others who've experienced this issue with Glycobol.

sizematters10

thanks guys, appreciate it makes me feel better for sure! def will cycle off after i finish my bottle, or will stop if things seem to get worse

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol did the same thing to me and really ****ed up my stomach. Whole bottle was a waste.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Did the same to me, the green won't stop, but if you are experiencing diarrhea then cut the dose in half for a few days and then go up to full, thats what I had to do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that color even at 1 cap a day, its pretty common. So long as you aren't experiencing really soft stool or digestive issues, you can just ignore it

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people, myself included also experience this with recompadrol as well. I've never tried glycobol though.

JeremyT

Awards
I know that it's probably happening to you because of the glycobol, but I find that if I drink purple Gatorade I get the same green craps. It's wack.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with the dosing. I'd recommend starting off with 2 a day and adding in 1 cap until you get to the necessary dosage in accordance to your carb count. Otherwise, you'll likely be experiencing serious stomach issues. This of course varies person to person. The color seems to be green regardless. I hope that helped.

Unbiased

Awards
Stop taking glycobol, it contains vanadyl sulfate which is potentially toxic and rough on your GI system

Switch to slin-sane or straight Na-R-ALA

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, just the glycobol. It did it to me. I responded very poorly to it, and I'm guessing you are the same.
It does not mean you responded poorly. I remember Dr.D stating this was the effect of detoxification and cleansing of the liver. Colour should eventually go back to normal within the

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 500mg of Lclt Plcar Alcar and a serving of RK and NA-Rla about 5-6 times a day and my stools are also green but they dont bother me. What else are you noticing besides the stool color?

What did you experience?

I loved the product and I still have some somewhere

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I am on week 5 of swole stack and noticed same green poo..

I have alleviated it to some degree by how and how much I dose.

I dose 15-20 minutes prior to a meal containing carbs. If less than 100g carbs, I only take 1 cap.

My typical is 1 before breakfast (~50g carbs) and 1 before lunch (~50g carbs) and 2 before dinner(~100g carbs)

still a little green but not bad at all.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Me + Glycobol = :toilet:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK green stools are caused by moving through the small intenstine too quickly