Does Carnosine/Beta-Alanine add water weight similar ro creatine?
- 07-28-2004, 10:59 PM
- 07-31-2004, 11:03 AM
I have no idea, but my guess would be water because I don't see how it would increase blood flow or glycogen storage.
- 05-31-2007, 11:46 AM
Beta-Alanine DO NOT cause water retention like creatine does, which is just one of the reasons why athletes love using Beta-alanine.
We just had a study done on our Beta-Alanine product IntraXCell with college wrestlers during their season. Their weights did NOT change.ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION Announces Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) STUDY!
Other BA studies have verified the same thing.
The fuller pumped MOA comes from Beta-Alanine's ability to boost NO, not through cell vollumizing like creatine.
All your Beta-Alanine Questions answered here: *THE Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Thread, Brought to you by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION*
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:41 PM
- By rqtball in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:42 PM
- By krazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-01-2008, 02:53 PM
- By Athletic Edge N in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:27 PM
- By boxmeman in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:09 PM