Following threads

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used to be able to easily follow all of my threads on this forum, but since the advent of the new format I can list all my threads but I have to scroll through the entire section to find them. They used to show-up automatically. Can someone provide me with some help in this area?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
You should automatically subscribe to any thread you post in or start. (you may need to change you subscription settings)

Towards the top, there is a link that reads "quick links," with a drop-down menu. Click that, then hit subscriptions.

Hope this helps, but i have a feeling I mis interpreted your question, you've been here a long time.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New format...so what's the deal any way? Did AM switch servers or upgrade service? It's taking some getting used to...seems to load a tad bit slower than 'old AM'...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm not finding the "quick link" option in the search engine. I really don't like the new format. I think it's a couple steps backward. The old one was very user friendly and worked very well. Why fix something that isn't broke?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I finally found the "quick link" option but again it will list all the treads but I have to scroll through the entire thing to find my posts. The old system listed all my posts.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....The problem here is I'm not familar with what your describing.

Go to your user profile (click on your avatar)
Under your rep bar, you should see two links that say 'find all posts' and 'started threads'
Maybe that will be what you're looking for.

If not, I'm out of suggestions. lol

hope that helps.