Trimax

plumplum

Awards
im a 21yr old female whose lookin to use trimax. do you guys have any advice on dosing?
(4:16:06 PM)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Start at 1 pill a day, ramp up & down i.e. 111222111 if you up the dose. Do not go over 2 pills a day or stay on for more than 3 weeks.

it might take a week to kick in, if 1 pill a day is working for you then no need to up the dose. Up your cals and do cardio when you stop taking it.

1 pill = 1 of the pills sold by customnutritionwarehouse.com

plumplum

Awards
yeah i was gonna order it through them...are they pretty fast and efficient?

plumplum

Awards
so the dosing should alternate every few days between 1-2 pills for about 3 weeks? or work myself up to 2 pills then end with one?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They are great to order from.

Work your way up and down the entire time on the dosing. I would not alternate, that might spook your thyroid (just a guess, no science on that). Start and end on one pill a day.

There is a really long thread in the forums called "Tri-max" or "trimax" by supersoldier, it is a good read, about 11 pages. I think he gave it to his girlfriend, and it talks about what to do after you finish so you don't gain all the weight back.

good luck!

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
im a 21yr old female whose lookin to use trimax. do you guys have any advice on dosing?
(4:16:06 PM)

My advice is to try something else. But you probably won't take that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8