- 07-28-2004, 05:45 PM
- 07-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Start at 1 pill a day, ramp up & down i.e. 111222111 if you up the dose. Do not go over 2 pills a day or stay on for more than 3 weeks.
it might take a week to kick in, if 1 pill a day is working for you then no need to up the dose. Up your cals and do cardio when you stop taking it.
1 pill = 1 of the pills sold by customnutritionwarehouse.com
07-28-2004, 06:47 PM
07-28-2004, 07:12 PM
07-28-2004, 07:38 PM
so the dosing should alternate every few days between 1-2 pills for about 3 weeks? or work myself up to 2 pills then end with one?
07-28-2004, 08:14 PM
07-28-2004, 08:16 PM
They are great to order from.
Work your way up and down the entire time on the dosing. I would not alternate, that might spook your thyroid (just a guess, no science on that). Start and end on one pill a day.
There is a really long thread in the forums called "Tri-max" or "trimax" by supersoldier, it is a good read, about 11 pages. I think he gave it to his girlfriend, and it talks about what to do after you finish so you don't gain all the weight back.
07-28-2004, 11:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SCORPIO in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:21 PM
- By fiddler in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:47 PM
- By wdecuir in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-21-2004, 01:56 PM
- By markc1345 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:34 AM
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:42 AM