No libido at all 2 weeks after Novedex XT

mrmk

Awards
I ran Novedex XT for 8 weeks, 1 cap every other day. Low dose, but I am also a small guy. Have never used PH.

I ended the cycle two weeks ago, at that point my mood had been quite down for about a week, nothing special happening in my life so I am guessing estrogen all wiped out.

Two weeks after cycle, still no interest in sex at all. No problem having sex, just no interest, and sperm production is close to non-existing. Not sure where to go from here.

Have two bottles of formadrol and thought they might help, but since it also works as AI I am not sure this is a good idea. Any input? I'm abroad for one more month and don't speak the language (they don't speak english here either), so seeing a doctor could be problematic, but I might have to try anyway. Any help at all would be appreciated.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You most likely crushed your estrogen with dosing it that long, even though it is a low dose like you said.

I'm assuming you mean semen production is down, unless you are counting each individual sperm...

mrmk

Awards
Yes, I mean semen production.

As I thought then. Is this something I should get checked or will it return to normal in time?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
go get checked.... nobody here is a doctor

your estrogen is probably fine, but your test is prob low

novedex xt acts like an anti androgen as well as an ai

its only good when you take it, you basically need to pct.....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what was the cycle you ran? I'm a bit confused. Did you just run Novedex XT for 8 weeks and that's what you're calling your cycle? Or did you run a pro-hormone or other compound followed by the 8 weeks of Novedex XT?

If it's the former, I'd say try taking some DAA for a bit and see if that helps. HCGenerate would do the trick, too (again, this is assuming you only ran the Novedex and nothing else prior).

Getting into a doctor for bloodwork would certainly be the safest/smartest route to go, though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks and your worried? Bro, give it time. You should have known prior to running it that inhibit E can crush libido.

Mike

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Novedex XT for 8 weeks, 1 cap every other day. Low dose, but I am also a small guy. Have never used PH.

I ended the cycle two weeks ago, at that point my mood had been quite down for about a week, nothing special happening in my life so I am guessing estrogen all wiped out.

Two weeks after cycle, still no interest in sex at all. No problem having sex, just no interest, and sperm production is close to non-existing. Not sure where to go from here.

Have two bottles of formadrol and thought they might help, but since it also works as AI I am not sure this is a good idea. Any input? I'm abroad for one more month and don't speak the language (they don't speak english here either), so seeing a doctor could be problematic, but I might have to try anyway. Any help at all would be appreciated.
you are probably one of the guys where this stuff just murders your libido. how old are you by the way? I'd give your body 8 weeks to recover.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 weeks and your worried? Bro, give it time. You should have known prior to running it that inhibit E can crush libido.

Mike
Op actually used Novedex XT, but too high dosed Inhibit-E could do the same.

mrmk

Awards
Yes, I only took Novedex XT, nothing else. I am 25 years old.

I knew about loss of libido and it doesn't really bother me, it's the pretty much non-existing semen production which outs me on the edge. I guess I'm worried about any permanent damage.

I went to get bloodwork, but were stopped by bureaucracy. They can check total test but not estrogen, apparantly they are only allowed to check estrogen if there is something wrong with test in the first place. I explained my situation but it was still a no, so I said I'll come back later. I'm back in my own country in 6 weeks and can get real bloodwork done, should I check the test levels now or just wait it out?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I only took Novedex XT, nothing else. I am 25 years old.

I knew about loss of libido and it doesn't really bother me, it's the pretty much non-existing semen production which outs me on the edge. I guess I'm worried about any permanent damage.

I went to get bloodwork, but were stopped by bureaucracy. They can check total test but not estrogen, apparantly they are only allowed to check estrogen if there is something wrong with test in the first place. I explained my situation but it was still a no, so I said I'll come back later. I'm back in my own country in 6 weeks and can get real bloodwork done, should I check the test levels now or just wait it out?
Hop on 10g of maca daily, your semen will come back fast; if not you really need to see a doctor. If maca can't do it, there are other options like hmg, hcg, etc. but that will not be discussed here. Do your own research.

Mike

mrmk

Awards
I went to the doctor to fnd out what really was going on. Got the results today:

Test: below range (2.x)
LH: below range
Semen quantity: below range
Sperm mobility: below range

Also, something wrong with the head of the epididymis. Sounds serious to me. Doctor didn't speak English and didn't know anything about Novedex XT or the ingredients. He wants to put me on some medication for three months and give me shots. I'm clueless.

Contacted my insurance company, they will look more into it and get back to me. Hopefully I can get some more answers there. Waiting for their reply before going on any medication recommended by local private-owned hospital. Geez, had no idea one could screw up so much at 1/8 of recommended dosage... this sucks.

My mind is f**king me up right now, thinking about permanent damage and/or infertility...

mrmk

Awards
A little update, I could use some feedback as well.
HLH: 1.14 IU/L
TESTO: 2.47 nmol/L

First doctor put me on:
Andriol (testosterone undecanoate), 80mg twice daily
Nolvadex 20mg daily
hCG injections (2000'') once every third day

Went home and did some research, found out long term use of hCG can inhibit natural testosterone production. Decided to see a second doctor.

Second doctor told me to quit all medications except the andriol, which I should slowly taper off.

I have all medications at home (including 5 more injections of hCG), should I follow the instructions of first doctor or second doctor?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Also, something wrong with the head of the epididymis.
There's plenty of people here, and throughout the BBing community that have run Novedex XT with no problems.

The fact you ran it and encounter these problems could be a unfortunate coincindence.

If there's something wrong with your epididymis, that would throw off your whole reproductive system.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Atd is a steroid, it is suppressive when you come off... its an anti androgen as well as an ai. I suggest you pm the matrix before you continue with these moron doctors...

What you need is time off, or pct.... not trt imo

Pm the matrix he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people on this subject

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
novadex is pure crap. go to the doc, tell him your symptoms and he will most likely do a hormone panel or send you to somebody who can (depending on where you go). this will give you your test and estro numbers. heck, u may be even lucky to get on a script on something lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to the doctor to fnd out what really was going on. Got the results today:

Test: below range (2.x)
LH: below range
Semen quantity: below range
Sperm mobility: below range

Also, something wrong with the head of the epididymis. Sounds serious to me. Doctor didn't speak English and didn't know anything about Novedex XT or the ingredients. He wants to put me on some medication for three months and give me shots. I'm clueless.

Contacted my insurance company, they will look more into it and get back to me. Hopefully I can get some more answers there. Waiting for their reply before going on any medication recommended by local private-owned hospital. Geez, had no idea one could screw up so much at 1/8 of recommended dosage... this sucks.

My mind is f**king me up right now, thinking about permanent damage and/or infertility...

sorry, just read this

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
OP, before nxt cycle, you have been absolutely fine?...like good libido, good semen volume and consistency?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endocrinologist, go see one. Doctors are no good at this stuff.

mrmk

Awards
OP, before nxt cycle, you have been absolutely fine?...like good libido, good semen volume and consistency?
Yes, no problems at all, testo @ 18 nmol/L

Endocrinologist, go see one. Doctors are no good at this stuff.
First doctor (who wrote me the medication) was at an andrology hospital, the second doctor (who wanted me to stop medication) was at andrology department of the biggest hospital here.

Worth adding, the second doctor said my hormone levels didn't matter as long as I am not trying to get a child. I said I felt like crap before starting the medication, and he just said "so what? you should learn to handle your feelings, not depend on medication". He said Nolvadex is for women and not men (sort of true, but still), and couldn't understand why I was prescribed it.

First doctor seems to know his way around the game better, I will follow his advice and get another checkup when I get home to my country in 3 weeks. hCG treatment is only for 4 weeks so it should be all right.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First doctor did seem to know better too IMO, better approach. 2nd doc sounds like an ass. Nolva and hcg should help restart HPTA, you just don't want to become dependent upon them, for many reasons. TRT would be the next step down that path, don't know how old you are or if that interests you.

mrmk

Awards
First I'd like to thank everyone who has responded to this thread, I am obvious unexperienced in this area, I appreciate the support and I feel I am learning alot from this experience.

First doctor did seem to know better too IMO, better approach. 2nd doc sounds like an ass. Nolva and hcg should help restart HPTA, you just don't want to become dependent upon them, for many reasons. TRT would be the next step down that path, don't know how old you are or if that interests you.
I am already on oral testosterone undecanoate (80mg twice daily), do not know if this count as TRT. I feel my doctor knows what he is doing, I will visit him again when the four weeks of hCG is complete and see what he recommends. I assume he will let me continue with the testosterone undecanoate, probably tapering it off. He said it was at least 3 months treatment, perhaps even 6 months. I am 25 by the way.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
You keep saying, "get back to your country." what does that mean? Where are you? What country is home? If home is US i would get your a*s home NOW!! And go see an Endo quick?! 3 weeks?! Wow thats along time to wait for your next check-up. Good luck bro, sounds serious. Take some Fenugreek if you want a healthly load for the ladies. Seals the eyes quite well. Salute!

mrmk

Awards
I have now been on 4 weeks with testo undeconate, tamoxifen and hcg.

Endo wants me another two months on same medication, I'm just a bit unsure about continuing with the hcg, from what I've read long term use might affect natural production. What's your opinion on this?

The dosage is injection 2000'' twice a week.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be sure to find a good Endocrinologist..they are just like anything else...a few good ones...and whole sh1t load of bad ones..good luck

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Novadex XT lowers libido. You should research a product before ingesting it to know the side effects. Scary how people pop pills without knowledge.

I read, read, read, read before even buying. Most seem to buy first, pop the pill ask later. Weird!