Hella/M-LMG and Boladrol...Final Draft??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Hella/M-LMG and Boladrol...Final Draft??

I take toco-8, multi-vitamins, fish oil etc. everyday so that wouldnt change.
    Always looking to get bigger keep in mind. If you would change dosing let me know, take out anything or add anything let me know.
    So I have these layouts planned for my next 2 cycles. I just want them confirmed so their concrete and I can start planning my next couple of cycles!

Cycle A: Helladrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
    M-LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75
    Cycle Assist
    Inhibit E

pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10
    or
    clomid 50/50/50/50 (please tell me which serm to run and why)
    SNS-DAA
    Purus Labs Recycle

Cyle B: Boladrol 8/12/14/16mg's
    Inhibit-E
    N2Guard

pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10
    or
    Clomid 50/50/50/50 (please tell me which serm to run and why)
    hcgenerate
    Unleashed

Also I'm thinking of adding Methoxyisoflavone and/or Ipriflavone to each of my PCTs. Is it good to stack the two? or just have 1? I cant find a difference between the two. If anyone has feedback on this that would be great. Also how good of an idea is it to add to PCT? One more thing whats the best brand to get?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Run the Clomid for your helladrol/m-lmg stack. M-lmg has some progesterone activity, and Nolva upregulates those receptors. Don't want any prolactin induced gyno, after your cycle. Clomid is a better choice for that. And maybe do 50/50/25/25 clomid for that cycle, and you could do higher doses for the first couple days like in the 100mg range.

Example:
    Day 1-3 100mg clomid
    Rest of week 1-2: 50 mg clomid
    Week 3-4: 25 mg clomid

Not sure what the best PCT for Boladrol is...I'd go with the Clomid for lower toxicity and better HPTA stimulation (anecdotally, at least)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Definetely use Clomid for your Hella/Max LMG run do to the M-LMG being a progestin. I believe that Boladrol will aromatize to estrogen so Nolva might be better for that, and having an AI like Formastanozol would be good too to control estrogen on cycle
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Okay I see what you're saying. Thats what Im going to do then. Thanks Torque. Also how does everything check out?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

i
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Definetely use Clomid for your Hella/Max LMG run do to the M-LMG being a progestin. I believe that Boladrol will aromatize to estrogen so Nolva might be better for that, and having an AI like Formastanozol would be good too to control estrogen on cycle
    Rock so should I replace replace Formastanozol with my Inhibit-E on the Boladro cycle? But I do try to stay away from topical formulas during the summer because Im pretty much outside all day long between work, beach etc. and all I know is you cant be in the sun for them and I will never cover the areas up and risk having farmers tan haha. So they really arent a good option for me during the summer, they are really inconveinant. But if you recommend something better then Inhibit-E im game. Thanks bro
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

If you're not looking to go topical for your AI on Boladrol, Inhibit-E should work. ATD/Inhibit-E is a strong anti-estrogen, only downside is the anti androgen properties, and I'm guessing that could affect your gains on cycle but I'm not sure...however for combating estrogen sides it is probably the best. Maybe even Nolva on cycle would help, that way it can aromatize but you won't get gyno or other estro sides from it.

As far as other AI's to try, look into 6-bromo. Not as strong of an anti-aromatase as ATD, but in decent dosing it could keep your gains dry and sides low.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Alright Torque Im g2g then. I thought that usually if you use an AI later on, in the cycle it "stops" your gains although its just dropping estrogen levels (water weight) and adding muscle so its making an impact. But the scale "stops moving". So if I run an ai from the start you think I will come across this problem or not?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry bro I missed seeing you had inhibit-E in there. You should be good with that then
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Oh no worries Rock. Ive heard great things on Formastanozol and look forward to grabbing some this fall.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HellaM-LMG then Boldadrol.. Final Draft??
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. H-Drol starts monday FINAL DRAFT PCT
    By liftsalot in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 10:04 PM
  3. FINAL DRAFT on test/dbol cycle
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Final Draft for Summertime cut