DAA Pure and Formadrol Extreme stack

Rickg1953

Awards
I have a bottle of 120 caps of DAA Pure and a bottle of 90 caps Foramdrol Extreme. I want to stack these two for a four week cycle to see if will give me a boost. I am 58 and have never tried any of these product previously and was wondering if the dosage should be 3 caps of each daily (DAA all at once, and Formadrol 1 cap three times a day-[morning, afternoon and evening]). any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I train 6 days a week and have a very clean diet, cardio 4 times a week and I am about 6 to 6 1/2% body fat. Thanks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of 120 caps of DAA Pure and a bottle of 90 caps Foramdrol Extreme. I want to stack these two for a four week cycle to see if will give me a boost. I am 58 and have never tried any of these product previously and was wondering if the dosage should be 3 caps of each daily (DAA all at once, and Formadrol 1 cap three times a day-[morning, afternoon and evening]). any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I train 6 days a week and have a very clean diet, cardio 4 times a week and I am about 6 to 6 1/2% body fat. Thanks.
I don't know what the DAA pure is and i don't have time to look it up, but i'd say stick within the 3-4g per day range if you can. Hopefully the caps are 1g per. I'd run the DAA for a week and then start Formadrol at 3 caps, 1/1/1 is fine. You might need a bit more time on to really see something, both DAA and Formadrol should be pretty cheap.

amethyst

Awards
your d-aa is 500mg caps(probably need 2 bottles for natural cucle)6caps of pure d-aa and 2caps formadrol would run 5weeks. At 58 50-100mg dhea would be a nice kick to the stack.