The new lemon drop hemavol... - AnabolicMinds.com

The new lemon drop hemavol...

1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new lemon drop hemavol...

First review is in...awaiting more to trickle in

Quote Originally Posted by JJ22 View Post
    Thanks to Vaughn I got a full 2 scoop serving of Hemavol powder as well as Maximize V2. It wasn't the first time using most of the ingredients so I thought I knew what to expect...

Went ahead and dosed the full sample bag of Hemavol ~ equivalent to 10 caps of the Hemavol pills. Was going to stack 2 scoops of Maximize V2, but decided against using Maximize V2 with it so I could really gauge the effects of strictly Hemavol.

Straight to the point... I went ahead and had a level ten ridiculous pump and workout... DESTROYED the weights. I was on a roll and set PRs left and right, weights felt light and effortless. Everything was on point and I couldn't really ask for more of a pump. It's was one of those workouts where the pump really drives you to push harder.

I'd definitely have to rank this above nitrates and 1g Agmatine for the pump and on a push day, my shoulders definitely show if a product induces a pump or not. I've never looked so full and hard at the same time which is impressive cause I was working in the 3-5 rep range mainly. The pump came on effortlessly as well, nothing more than a warmup and a set of chest and the pump was clearly evident. Decided to throw some isolation work in the 12+ rep range... I can definitely say I've never had better results from a pump product.

I used Focus XT as my preworkout, so Hemavol was responsible for the pump.

Lemondrop Hemavol:

Taste: 8.5/10
    As it implies, it tastes like a lemon and the flavoring is strong but not overpowering. I dosed the bag with 24 ounces of water and the flavor was smooth and not tart. The volume of water was high, but some ingredients, GMS especially, requires a good bit of water to show its effects so its good the recommended amount of water was high and the flavoring could hold. Wasn't much GMS left undissolved either, so that was good. I would definitely enjoy this preworkout.

Ingredients: 9.5/10.
    Includes almost all of the ingredients in the pump category with a mostly non-prop blend at legit dosages. Only thing left out is a bit of nitrates, however, I can't say I missed the nitrates with the pump I got.

Pump: 10/10
    I rarely give something a perfect score, but this was my best pump I've ever had. I'm at a point BF that I can really tell if something is working, and this stack was legit. While I did combine it with Maximize V2, looking at both profiles it's clear which one produced the large majority of the pump.

Bottom line: Would I buy with my own money? Hell yeah! I'd keep a look out for this product especially if you're looking for the pump. In my experience, it beats 1g of Agmatine Sulfate out as well as nitrate formulas. The extras in Hemavol really polishes the formula out and provides a unique pump. I really think iForce has a winner here.

----
    I'll post my thoughts on a two scoop dosage of Maximize V2 later this week on a pull workout.

Also, just a FYI, he got the dosing wrong. 1 bag = 5 pills, so that's 32 workouts with that dosing

Who else is excited for the most intense pump product of all time?!?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hemavol is a very nice product, Im a fan
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hear the flavor is amazing with the new white flood...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I hear the flavor is amazing with the new white flood...
    Go with the Watermelon and you wont be disappointed. I have a couple combos I really want to run with it.

Hemavol + WF
    Stim Free Focus XT + WF

Both sound awesome to me
    Controlled Labs Warder
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

hemavol powder still have the niacin? Would this cause a flush? And how would white flood and hemavol be dosed together? arent these products pretty much the same?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    hemavol powder still have the niacin? Would this cause a flush? And how would white flood and hemavol be dosed together? arent these products pretty much the same?
    Hemavol does not contain stims.

WF has nitrates, citrulline and norvaline...hemavol has citrulline malate, agmatine, norvaline, GMS etc. They would stack rather well to be honest...boosting NO thru many different MOAs
    Controlled Labs Warder
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    There is nowhere near enough niacin to cause a flush for anyone. And as powercage stated, the products are extremely different.

WF falls into the stims category, and while it does have a great profile, you would definitely be better off using HemaVol for you actualy nitric oxide needs. Now I'm not bashing WF, I hold our pre-wo Maximize v2 in the same light.

The awesome part is that you can stack them, and get the best of both worlds. Tons of energy, as well as a legit NO boost.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

when are both these products for sale?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Watermelon White Flood should be available next week (so they tell us). Its been at the retailer for a couple weeks now, they just havent put it up online yet
    Controlled Labs Warder
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Go with the Watermelon and you wont be disappointed. I have a couple combos I really want to run with it.

Hemavol + WF
    Stim Free Focus XT + WF

Both sound awesome to me
    very nice combos. problem is, none of those are available at this time. FTL.

Watermelon White Flood should be available next week (so they tell us). Its been at the retailer for a couple weeks now, they just havent put it up online yet
    weak sauce.

hemavol powder looks promising. didn't care much for taking 10 pills pre workout.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I should have a review for ya this week! Thanks again for the hemavol...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Hemavol + WF
    Stim Free Focus XT + WF

Both sound awesome to me
    i actually gave vaughn 4 scoops of the WF watermelon......no clue if he's tried them yet...

razz + hemavol = win....not sure how watermelon and lemon would mix
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def going to have to try this!! Always liked white flood!

Will be doing 1 scoop hemavol lemon drop + 1 scoop maximize v.2 today for leg day for the first time, can't wait!!!!

Mike
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I should have a review for ya this week! Thanks again for the hemavol...

good stuff man, def looking forward to it!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM