LeanXtreme VS ERASE

r0nin

Awards
Whatcha think?

also what would be better to stack it with, DAA, Titanium (or other fenugreek product)?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that depends entirely on your goals, current stats, and "needs" (estrogen or cortisol manipulation). Both are excellent products in their own right.

LeanXtreme is the more potent of the two for cortisol control but has zero anti-estrogenic activity. This stuff gets me peeled when dieting.

Erase is the only one of the two that has estrogen/aromatase inhibition attributes and also has some mild cortisol mitigating effects. I use this stuff while on TRT and have successfully replaced Aromasin use.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post from Whacked, I agree entirely.

I have not personally tried Lean Xtreme but have heard very good things for cortisol control.

Erase is used primarily as an aromatase inhibitor which is proposed to have cortisol lowering properties.

Both have very good reviews, it depends on what you are looking for. :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
LEAN Xtreme is used for cortisol control.(Get rid of belly fat) (Works very well)

Erase is an AI used to control estrogen. May boost libido, decrease fat storage, mild cortisol control, recovery.

Cant go wrong with either. If you are trying to run it with the mentioned products I would probably go with Erase IMO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatcha think?

also what would be better to stack it with, DAA, Titanium (or other fenugreek product)?
As already said, it depends on your goals. Also age and training experience, IMO - if you're younger than 18-21 years old or have been training for less than 6-12 months seriously, then you have NO need of either product. Now that's said, I prefer Erase over Lean Xtreme, especially since the reformulated Lean Xtreme is not that effective from personal experience (loved the original version though). You don't need to stack either Lean Xtreme or Erase with DAA, Titanium or another fenugreek product, but many stack Erase with DAA. Really, for any recommendations to be made, goals and other factors all need to be known.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When was it re-formulated and do you know the old vs new ingredients?

especially since the reformulated Lean Xtreme is not that effective from personal experience (loved the original version though).
~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When was it re-formulated and do you know the old vs new ingredients?
It was reformulated in 2009 - I know there is a thread in the Driven Sports subforum on it; I suggest you do a search.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both get great reviews. Never tried erase, but lean xtreme is def solid. It was just on sale for a great price, should have picked some up!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and DAA make a very potent stack. Big Fan :bigok: