nobel252

Awards
Looking for clean energy and no crash. Was thinking WF,Assault,SP,or Meso

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking simply for clean energy or also a pump?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just complied this for Wyked.. read some of these reviews...

Wyked

We have 90 tubs left at the B2G1 Deal...so 30 people left?!..
Wyked Buy Two Get One FREE - Taurus Nutrition

This is by far one of the best pre work drinks that has been released this year! with out a doubt, price, profile, taste, and backed by Eric!

Get this NOW! before it goes full blown production ..dont kick yourself in the ass for not jumping on this:D

Final Review: (will also edit my first post to copy this there)

Ok, after about 3 weeks on Wyked, I feel I have gotten a good feel of what I can expect from it. I have mixed anywhere form 1-4 scoops in this grand experiment.

Taste: 10/10 - Hands down the best tasting PWO I have ever had, great lemonade flavor even when mixed with BCAA or with multiple scoops.

Mixability:10/10 - Dissolves easily in water by merely shaking the bottle I used. No lumping or clumping. The BCAA did foam some but did dissolve after about 15 - 20 minutes. (Not the Wyked's problem at all.)

Energy: 9/10 - I initially thought the energy was good but not exceptional although not beaten by other PWO's I have tried, Wyked held it's own quite nicely by comparison. But then as I considered other factors such as no GEEKED OUT feeling (even on 4 scoops), and no CRASH EVER, I felt these other considerations deserved to be factored in.

Focus:10/10 - Actually tended to get to my next set a bit faster when taking this. There was very little on my mind except killing that next set or movement.

Endurance: 10/10 - This is one area where this stuff really shines. My cardio endurance increased to a degree that the first time I noted it, I was amazed. (read the log if you want more details). There were often times after work outs that I wanted to keep lifting but only self discipline or not wanting to overtrain or needing to get home got me to pack it in.

Strength: 8/10 - another one that took my by suprise, as I do not generally associate PWO's with Strenght increase. None the less, we saw improvements with current PR's on my bench (280X2) and squat (405) and getting my dead lift over the 375 hump coming back from 3 weeks off of pulling due to an injury. Was very pleased with this.

Overall, great taste, effective and lives up to Taurus Nutrition's claims. Think they have a winner here. If you followed the log at all, you already know that I purchased more Wyked and other Taurus Products. Simply put, I am impressed with these folks and their work.

Thanks again to Taurus and all their great reps for giving me this opportunity and coming along for the journey.

FINAL REVIEW

Scale from 1 -10, with 10 being perfect.

Taste: 10 Goes without saying, this was an amazingly tasty product.

Endurance: 8 Kept me hitting the weights at full speed my entire workout. From Beginning to end it was all go go go!

Pump: 7 I had decent pumps on this product but it was not out of this world skin bursting kind of pumps. The only product i would give a 10 to in the pump category would be a ph/ds or AAS, so that is what im comparing this to so a 7 is not bad by any means!

Energy: 9 This product got me amped up to go to the gym, but not jittery. I know everyone says it, but it was nice "clean" feeling energy.

Focus: 9 I was really zoned in and ready to workout the entire time.

Strength
: 8 Considering I am trying to slim down and get leaner, i believe this really helped me keep my strength high. I also think the DAA in this upped my test levels because my face was constantly oily after about the first week and a half on it plus acne on my back.

Personal Observations: my sex drive was way up.

Overall : This was a terrific product and i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great preworkout product. It definitely helped me stay on track to achieve my goals. i will be purchasing more Wyked after a few weeks off of stims and DAA.
Wyked is top notch...have two bottles at home, ordered another one, your daa product and the 7ke....taurus are top quality :)

love this stuff for sure!
yea....still the same effect as day 1 great stuff
Final review.

Energy: 8/10 Even though it took 4 scoops to really feel it effectively(high tolerance), I give it an above average rating. The energy is calm, no jitters.

Taste: 8/10 I am NOT a lemonade fan but this stuff is actually pretty tastey.

Focus/Drive: 10/10 Work has been outragously busy as of late. I lift in the evening and if were not for Wyked, many workouts would have been cut extremely short due to lack of interest or canceled all together. This is the highlight of this product.

Mixability: 10/10 A couple of shakes in a water bottle and it's good to go. As mentioned before, anything with creatine in it will have a little grit at the bottom. Minor detail.

Strength Gains: 7/10 I usually do not expect strength gains from a pre-wo other than normal gains. I was pretty much at a stand still on gains. After starting Wyked, and without changing my routine, I was able to increase on several lifts.

Definately a product worth trying if you haven't yet.

Will I purchase this product? Absolutely... just as soon as it is available at NP. One of the few places that make it EASY to purchase with a money order.

Thank again Taurus Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Wyked.
Great Product.
2 things i have noticed about wyked-effects don't diminish and no crash.
Final Review
Figure it has been long enough for me to digest the info.

DAA-HCG
Early on I noticed a big libido jump. Was quite distracting honestly. Seemed to pass calm down a little bit as I continued to take it but still present. Acne has been acting up lately. I already have oily skin and it is starting to warm up in GA but I feel confident saying it has been increased by a boost in test.

Never tasted the powder. Only thing I didnt like is the containers are so small and sometimes I would fumbled the container because it was so small. Plus the scoop didnt fit well.

Wyked
The first thing I noticed is how great it tasted. The best tasting supp I have taken preworkout wise. For the most part mixed up and it wasnt noticeable while drinking. Was like a glass of refreshing lemonade. I could really feel the stim effect. 2 scoops was enough for me anymore and I felt overstimmed. Focus was on point and some nice mind muscle connection. Was sweating profusely too.

The long handles scoop was a nice addition made it easy to reach the powder.

Overall I would say this is a great stack. Add a nice AI and prolactin protection and you are set. I see great things for this company. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.
This was my last workout with Wyked and DA-HCG.

I really enjoy Wyked - one of the best tasting pre-workouts I've come across and great energy/focus. I do have a few scoops left, but I was up to 3 pre-workout and I decided to start my stim-detox today. I'll be going a full 12-weeks (unless otherwise noted) without, so I won't get back into them until late August. I'll see what Wyked really kicks like when my CNS is hopefully refreshed.

I'm also very much looking forward to trying the DA-HCG solo at some point, eventually, too. I didn't notice the effects quite as much as I'd hope to, but I'll honestly say it's very likely due to psychological and other physiological reasons. Whenever I found out about the hypothyroidism, I've been "noticing" a lot of other issues and then I can't decipher what actually is a problem and what my mind is coming up with to play tricks on me. DAA normally gets me all sorts of revved up and the writeup on this sounded even better than plain DAA. Near the end, I did start to get the insane libido rush, and that was also at the time I decided that I didn't have as much fat to lose as I thought and my overall outlook got more positive. Just seems to be a lot of things linked together, there.

Anywho, I'd like to thank Eric and all the guys at Taurus for this opportunity because it's been great. You've been around for a brief time and you already have a killer lineup and a killer team - you should be proud of that.

I'll be tossing up a review that will sum this up a little bit better soon, but it may be in a few days once I'm already in Hawaii because there is just far too much to get done today.

Thanks again, guys, and thank you everyone else for following along - I appreciate the extra motivation.[/QUOTE]

6/7/11

Energy 9/10-Almost done with Wyked and still feel it

Focus 9/10-Even with everything going on in life still helps me get at it.

Strength 9/10-Keepin it up

Pump 8/10-Lighter today than last time.

Smith Machine shoulder press-225x10-3sets
Side Lateral raises-60lbsx12-3sets (Cable Machine)
Reverse Cable Cross-overs-30lbsx12-3sets
Barbell Shruggs-325x12-3sets

Cardio-treadmill-incline 4.0/speed 5.0 45mins
6/2/11

Energy-9/10 still runnin high

Focus-9/10 almost as good as an ipod

Strength-9/10 Going up in weight while on a cut is awesome.

Pump-8/10 don't really like a hard pump in my back.
My initial first week review: As stated above, I've been on the Wyked/DAA-HCG combo for about a week. Firstly, in regards to Wyked, this is probably the best stim based preworkout that I've ever used. I thought Maximize V2 was strong, this stuff is just as strong, but without the jitters. It seems to enhance my mood greatly, even on a limited amount of sleep.

Energy: 10/10 At 2 scoops the feeling is great, at 3...lookout! I love,love, love the feeling that this product provides. Haven't felt anything like it to be honest.

Focus: 10/10 - Wyked leaves you focused and dialed in every time. It's consistent and steady. Even after my workout concluded, I was feeling alert, happy and focused.

Strength: 10/10 - Even on a limited amount of sleep, I was able to get through all my workouts with a drop off in strength, which I've experienced when using other PWO's (not Mesomorph).

After a week on Wyked. I imagine that going forward this will be something I'll use consistently. Nothing compares to the feeling you get while on Wyked...NOTHING.

My initial 1st week review of DAA-HCG: I've been using DAA-HCG in conjunction with Wyked. I take one scoop in the morning on an empty stomach and another later in the evening with Wyked. I feel strong and my libido has been off the charts. This is a great stack for maintaining strength.

I can't wait to see what next couple of weeks bring with these 2 products. Taurus Nutrition is off to one hell of a start!
Hmmm... I've got some unflavored Modern BCAA 8:1:1, I may have to try it. I just don't want to lost that fabulous taste!
So... since I managed to beat the system and probably be the only one outside the US to get wyked, I feel like I owe you guys some feedback :)

Just finished my workout, to then have my package arrive so i'm not going to talk about workout performance, just a few observations.

Flavour: In a word, WOW! I know most people are sick of being hyped on supplements being the best flavour yet, but I think there is something special about this.

It actually tastes of lemonade :), not like when a supplement flavour is named after a fruit because it 'kind of tastes something like it'. It almost like there's a delay on tasting it, the flavour slowly easing in, no sharpness or bite at all. Goes down real smooth.

Mixing: Mixed one scoop with 300ml of water. It mixed pretty instantly, there's a couple of tiny small black things floating, but thats it. Regardless of the that, again, smooth to drink, no graininess. Dissolves perfectly!

Energy: Took it about 20 minutes ago, so can't comment on longterm effects yet, but feeling a clean energy. Feeling more focused, kind of a tunnel vision, but in a good way. And this is on one scoop :)

Conclusion: So far, I'm impressed with wyked and this gives me a ton a faith towards buying other powders from them. Bring on the BCAA's with this flavouring guys!

Kudos for sending it international even though I would have understood if you had explained after that you weren't going to ship international. Will have to do a mini log as a thank you.

Keep up the good work and you'll have a customer for life!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I used the fat burner Combustion at 3 pills pre workout and I got clean energy and I got pumps.. but I always get clean pumps.. I'd compare the energy to HemoRage Black

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
looking for both energy and pump.
Have you considered Focus XT + Agmatine stack? Or even something more simple and cheaper such as Caffeine tabs + Agmatine stack?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New White Flood watermelon :)

Tastes amazing, awesome pumps, vascularity, energy, endurance and good focus.

Plus one of the more cost effective preworkouts out there

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you considered Focus XT + Agmatine stack? Or even something more simple and cheaper such as Caffeine tabs + Agmatine stack?
Looks like a great stack for incredible focus and pumps without overstimming and having a crash!

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Nutra has everything you are looking for in bulk. Try AAKG, Citrulline Malate, Creatine Mono, and Beta Alanine. Buy the small 100g containers and experiment with common dosages.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watermelon white flood isnt out yet is it? Also can we get samples of the new formula in any flavor yet?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Watermelon white flood isnt out yet is it? Also can we get samples of the new formula in any flavor yet?
Its not out yet no. We were told it would be by yesterday, but now they are telling us by the end of next week

I believe we will have the upgraded version samples ready soon :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

. . .

looking for both energy and pump.
I personally recommend Assault.

~Rosie~

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
new WF, Focus XT, SP maxx, maximize v2, all options to check otu :D

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
new WF, Focus XT, SP maxx, maximize v2, all options to check otu :D
Here's someone that has actually tried a couple of the flavors of the new White Flood.

When's the hemavol powder hitting the shelves?

mnowak1228

Awards
Anyone like mesomorph
Im using Meso now. I need two scoops to get any real effect from it though. Im about to switch to iForce MaximizeV2 I think. I have a sample Ima try tomorrow. Its currently in my cart at NP.....just wish there was a coupon code for it. LOL, ima cheap bastard!!!!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
will white flood cause you to stay up at night due to stims etc? I dont want something that is overly stimmed out. I am sensitive. I like this because no creatine and water bloat. Does this product however help with strength gains since it doesnt have creatine?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Focus XT with Agmatine Sulfate.

I just ordered a tub of Mesomorph; I will let you know what I think.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will white flood cause you to stay up at night due to stims etc? I dont want something that is overly stimmed out. I am sensitive. I like this because no creatine and water bloat. Does this product however help with strength gains since it doesnt have creatine?
Its not overly stimmed. Any stim can cause sleeplessness, but many people can sleep after taking WF later than most.

It works without cracking you out

Why dont you grab some free samples from the link in my sig and try it out yourself? Id like to hear what you think

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried everything on the market basically....for what YOU are looking for, i like the combo of Mesomorph + RPM

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think there's a best pre workout. There so many! I like pump fix and WYKED. Other then those two I just use bulk caffeine and 1,3 for energy. I also buy all the mini thins at the gas stations :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Anabolic ignite, ASGT, Mesomorph, and Lit Up.

They area amazing and I have tried multiple containers of them.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
i requested some free samples. Anyway you can send me samples for the new white flood?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The sample pack now contains the new upgraded White Flood. Unfortunately it isnt Watermelon which on a taste scale I would give a 10 if you like watermelon. The current sample is fruit punch. You can tell how it works for you, but if you arent the biggest fan of the taste....go for the watermelon and I promise you wont be disappointed

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i got some wyked im tryin to get rid of cuz i bought a bunch. urs for 25 shipped, save 5 bucks. it is the best honestly

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
like 15 lol i had other friends that wanted me to buy them some jugs so it wasnt all mine. i grabbed 5 for myself but on maniac now cuz i couldnt feel the energy anymore but im cycling these so wyked again in another month. but maniac swayed me in with its pink lemonade, ima sucka for it:saevil:

DangerouStyle

Awards
Its not overly stimmed. Any stim can cause sleeplessness, but many people can sleep after taking WF later than most.

It works without cracking you out

Why dont you grab some free samples from the link in my sig and try it out yourself? Id like to hear what you think
Can you send free samples to australia?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
There are mny good ones IMO, but as of now I am taking RAVAGE. It's a GNC brand and i was skeptical before buying it but let me tell you it works. It works just as good the whole way through the container, meaning I felt the same effects from the first dosage to the last. Hard to compete with that.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my top 3 in no particular order: Wyked (loved the DAA, plus the taste is amazing), ASGT + Anadraulic Pump, Mesomorph. All 3 are quite effective.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can also try NTBM's N2KTS (need to kill that $hit). 45 scoops in a container @ 24.99 in the nutra store. One scoop will get you going right. It has a very clean energy and has no crash. One of the very few geranium preworkouts on the market that are blended properly IMO. Prefer this over Jack3d any day of the week.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there's a best pre workout. There so many! I like pump fix and WYKED. Other then those two I just use bulk caffeine and 1,3 for energy. I also buy all the mini thins at the gas stations :)
Agreed! There's so many different of em out there and so many different needs.. For example, I would never go for a pump products... Where as it seems that many people are looking for that... I want something that affects me more mentally and gives good clean focus and energy through the workout... Kinda what I get when being on D-aspartic acid... So for me, it's DAA and a mild PWO with clean stim and then some GAKICK too! Love drinking something tasteful before the workout...
But it's all depending on what state I am in...

Sorry for going a bit off track.. But DAA, Regular PWO with a clean stim and GAKICK.. for now :)

But the best way is just to test some and see what works for you... There's probably alot of reps here who can give you a good discount or perhaps a sample.. Use that!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was changed to the MAX version... Mesomorph contains 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry

Last edited:
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Premax is the best non stim, therefore no crash. However shock therapy is my favorite stim based, never gave me a crash. Some gplc, waxy maize, creatine, and beta alanine will do the trick for a bulk mix. I haven't tried it yet but admantium shows promise.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
This entire post doesnt make sense.

Superpump has never contained 1,3 DMAA

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.

agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.

I understand I work for SNS,however I was brought on for honest and integrity and would not put my name on it otherwise. I understand it does not have a sexy flavor to it as it is caps,trust me it works.
and works WELL!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
wat

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes the SUMA root was removed to meet NSA standards....

i meant to add in that Mesomorph contains 1,3 dimethyl which causes a lot of crashes...

I have the label just not sure i can release it yet let me check with the superiors....
we only added a few KEY ingredients that will assist in delivery, anabolism, and help with blood sugar levels....

50Carbs

Awards
try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.

agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.
The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?
I will do it for him. The increased blood flow/vasodilation caused by agmatine is enough to significantly enhance endurance and therefore performance during exercise. Greater workload = more muscle mass if diet is on point. Also, agmatine boosts LH/GH levels, which obviously assist in growth, not to mention the significant increase in muscle insulin sensitivity, making it a very nice nutrient parititioner as well.

Arginine E2 contains Norvaline. Personally, I would rather stack agmatine with Focus XT. It's potent enough as is, and does not need an extra pump ingredient to potentiate its effects.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Never liked Superpump, but im willing to try the new version.
I still have yet to try White Flood and I heard its a new formula.
Jack3d - you can't go wrong but the tolerance builds quick.
2 scoops Lit Up + dubstep = big lifts.
Never tried Mesomorph but its also on my list - I never really experienced a true crash from 1,3 dimethyl.